Your Pet

Caraccioli

Oh by the way...is there any accounts or even paintings or pictures of pirates (real or fiction) with dogs? I wonder if any kept a dog? Or was it always a tropical parrot or monkey? Even a cat on board would be a good ratter.... and I have to say as well doggies can be good ratters too...lol! :lol:

~~~~Sailing Westward Bound~~~~

Lady Alyx

bateau-sailor-jerry-tatouage.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here be 3 new shots of Barnacle Phoebe... (mom had to do something while she was home sick..) :rolleyes:

PhoebeBaby4.jpg

PiratePhoebe1.jpg

Even sea dogs need to sleep.....

PhoebeBaby6.jpg

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

I was walking this morning, noticing the birds singing when the tone became shrill. I quickly spotted the reason: a tabby cat slinking along the sidewalk, apparently toward the nest of some now alarmed bird.

This made me wonder what the point of scolding the cat might be. Surely the bird doesn't expect to scare the cat away? It could be warning other birds, but that isn't going to help protect the nest, is it? Maybe it's calling other birds to it's aid? (Yet I've never seen a group of small birds do much harm to a cat outside of the cartoons.) You just have to wonder...

"You're supposed to be dead!"

"Am I not?"

gallery_1929_23_24448.jpg

• 1 month later...

Here is my own favorite pet, "Squirrely Man". He is a southern flying squirrel I have raised since he came to me out of the wild as a baby. This pic is taken looking through the door hole of his house; he is bedded down in his little nest inside the house. A sweeter and dearer friend I have not found... :lol:

IM000266.jpg

"Now then, me bullies! Would you rather do the gallows dance, and hang in chains 'til the crows pluck your eyes from your rotten skulls? Or would you feel the roll of a stout ship beneath your feet again?"

---Captain William Kidd---

(1945)

Picture023.jpg

my new kitten, Barley Mow. He's already figured out where to sit in order to get my full attention ~ right on top of what I'm working on!

"If part of the goods be plundered by a pirate the proprietor or shipmaster is not entitled to any contribution." An introduction to merchandize, Robert Hamilton, 1777

Slightly Obsessed, an 18th Century reenacting blog

What a cutie!

I used to have a cat that would perch on my shoulder and peer at whatever I was doing when I was working in the garden. "Fat Cat", I called him. He was good at getting in the way, but even better at making you amused, and not annoyed about it.

"When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear, and life stands explained." --Mark Twain

• 1 month later...

Lily your dogs and kitties are absolutely adorable.

Actually, I have enjoyed all the pics every one has posted. I must see about postin' some of my own with my babies (6 kitty-cats)

Parsley, Sage, Rosemary and Thyme

BriarBannerHerbsGlowGreenBorder.jpg

Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all.

The Dimension of Time is only a doorway to open. A Time Traveler I am and a Lover of Delights whatever they may be.

There are nights when the wolves are silent and only the moon howls.

Thanks BriarRose. I do love my babies. My hubby won't let me have any more than 4 pets :ph34r: That's probably for the best though, our house isn't that big. If it were up to me however, I would have a house full.

I would love to see the 6 kitties.

If you're gonna give me a headache, please bring me an aspirin!

http://www.forttaylorpyrates.com/

Bonnie, How absolutely adorable. All three of them. How sweet. Thanks for sharing.

Do you have any pics of your Burmese Python? I love snakes. I think they are

very beautiful, magical and powerful creatures.

Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all.

The Dimension of Time is only a doorway to open. A Time Traveler I am and a Lover of Delights whatever they may be.

Aye, Squirrley Man is definitely a cutie pie.

Bonnie, How absolutely adorable. All three of them. How sweet. Thanks for sharing.

Do you have any pics of your Burmese Python? I love snakes. I think they are

very beautiful, magical and powerful creatures.

i dont have any because he is so hard to photograph.he only sits still inside his hide-logs.i try occasionally tho.

(and thats the same bunny in both pics,hard to tell maybe)

Aye, I wasn't sure if they were the same bunny or not....but oh so cute.

And if you ever get pics of your snake, please do post them.

welp, I had shown pics of him before. Gone I suppose. But here be a cute graphic image of my kitty, Magellan.

Magellanpiratekitty.jpg

I'll have the more realistic ones coming soon. Not that the above image is not so realistic, he is a pirate kitty after all!

I just have to upload the newer pictures onto the comp.

~Lady B

:lol:

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Ah, he is a Beauty or should I say Handsome Devil.....he is a gorgeous cat, Lady Barbosa. I like the picture very much. By the way, he is a very old soul and has been with you many times.