Your Pet

Caraccioli

William...I bet he loved every minute of it! LOL

My doggie? nahhh he's not psycho - I mean so he likes to stick his whole head in a snow drift and root around?

snowhead.jpg

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That reminds me of a joke that made the rounds when I was nine or so. You take a blank piece of paper and put a black dot in the middle, then ask around "what is this?" The answer of course, is "a polar bear in a snow storm!"

LOL! :lol: Aye! that's about it! I lose him in the snow all the time. I have ta put his blue jacket on or he just dissapears. He has a thing for snow and thoug he be little, he dives right in almost up to his ears and plows around. Even tho I dig him paths like an idiot. Funny!

Well, here's a new kitty for the Timekeeper. She was dumped off at my Dad's and now has a home with me. This is Hurki - As in "Hur Kitty Kitty Kitty!"

Hurki%201.jpg

Missed that last plank walkin'? Well, don't worry mate, get one of these here hidden clocks. Pin it on, flip it down and be right on time to see that scurvy dog go down!

Pillagers%20badge1.JPGwww.ClipClocks.com Many themes to choose from!

Sebastian (9) and Melody (4):

Image13sm.jpg

They're retired -- can you tell? :blink:

I am just a soft lap on a hard floor:

LacemakerBastian2sm.jpg

Mine!

MeiHedgehog.jpg

;) Greyhounds!!! I love greyhounds!!!!

I would adopt a couple, but we have too many cats, and I think my Grandmother would have a fit if I brought anymore pets home! :P

Who would wanna see a picture of my Narcoleptic cat….. hey… he came with the house I rent…. he's my landlord's ex-boy's frend's cat.... bout 8 to10 years old....his Mommy died lat year (cool cat... looked like a saber toothed tiger....not a manx.... but looked like one.....)

He's just a common striped greyish tom cat (broken... not fixed) that meows way to loudly.... and wants on my lap when I go outside for a smoke...... (he's an outside cat.... nice thick fur, cause this Winter is really cold...(OK... so he lives under the house where it is warm....)

Sucker's a pain in the butt.... but he is a cat..... and well... he does kinda grow on you.........

OH Yah... and he hates PETA.... (they say that humans keeping animals as pets is slavery).... I tried to emancipate the cat.... hey... he can go get a job and pay for his own food.... he ain't having nothing to do with that..... I just don't think PETA would listen to a letter that my cat wants me to write them.......(and I don't think they would like some of the words my cat want's me to use to tell them to leave him alone........)

My Boss wants me to take Harley... a Great Dane.... but he's all messed up... has bad fits ( a dog almost as big as I am... who falls to the ground and starts "twitching" and moaning... it hurts him.... ouch) ..... I may or may not take him.... give him a happy place to just die..... he ain't a bad dog.... just needs constant attention...... and unfortunatly.... some place to just die...... ouch.... like I typed... he's a nice dog... has a buncha good storys (the time he protected my Boss from the "thug" that showed up at her foster daughter's party... trying to pick-up the little (less than 18 year old) girls... Harley charged the Bastard when he threatened my Boss.... Harley deserves to live his life out for that one..... DAMN... that is what Danes do,,, and he got to do that...) ... I'm just not sure if I wanna have or can spent the time with a dog that is all messed up as bad as he is..... And... dang... it would take a huge hole to burry him properly..... Drat... I may take him..... heck he would get in the way... and be a change to my life... but he was such a good dog..... hell... he neeed someplace to end his life happly.......

Sorry this was kinda morbid..... but that stuff happens with pets... when they get old......or messed up......

I met some new kitties at my parent's home over the holidays, including this guy below. His name is Pickles. He was named after a kitty they saw in a New Age shop in New Orleans.

IMG_1433.jpg

And he eats peas for breakfast.

Click below (I prefer you right mouse click and "Save Target As" if you can) to see him in action.

(the clip is less than a minute in length - might have to view via Mozilla, not IE)

Pickles Eating Peas

It's the middle item in them thar bucket. <_<

Perhaps we'll meet again under better circumstances. ---(---(@

Dead Men...Tell No Tales.

Welcome, Foolish Mortals...

My dog hates the flash and knows what the camera looks like, so I have a million fuzzy pictures of him turning his head..*sigh*

These are dark but I can't get a flash photo of the kitten without it looking very Frankensteinish.

Picture014.jpg

Picture015-1.jpg

That little white bit he's playing with is my tailors chalk. Do you know how hard it is to mark pleats when someone keeps running off with your chalk?

"If part of the goods be plundered by a pirate the proprietor or shipmaster is not entitled to any contribution." An introduction to merchandize, Robert Hamilton, 1777

Slightly Obsessed, an 18th Century reenacting blog

Aye..

Mr. Pickles..what news have ye?

Mr. Pickles..strike the colors!

Mr. Pickles lay aft!

Mr. Pickles don't shred the log!

yes..good name. :lol:

Here is a picture of my last dog... His name was Stout Heart. If you are not familiar with the breed, he was a

English Mastiff

StoutHeart.JPG

Stout Heart was a big boy as well... He weighed about 250lbs when fully grown (he was 100lbs at 6 months) and was 32" at the shoulder. This put the bottom of his chin on the top of any dinning room table or kitchen counter.

They are big.... but kind of stupid. Although very gentle and "sensitive" to emotions.

When we lived in the UK, we used to "show" mastiffs, and Stout Heart never placed lower than 3rd. He ate a bloody great deal, and his poops were ginormous.

They say people resemble their dogs..... nahhhhhhh!

Greg aka GoF

Come aboard my pirate re-enacting site

http://www.gentlemenoffortune.com/

Where you will find lots of information on building your authentic Pirate Impression!

Here is a picture of my last dog... His name was Stout Heart. If you are not familiar with the breed, he was a

English Mastiff

StoutHeart.JPG

:lol: the word stout can be Dutch for bad, or nasty or naughty.

They say people resemble their dogs..... nahhhhhhh!

:lol: yeah sure, ye ain't a "stout" heart?

Ye doesn't really have a pirate attitude, does ye?

ph34r.gifPirattitude

banner.jpg

The rose came alive,

Coloured deeply red,

The boy just arrived,

And as my heart, the rose wasn't dead.

The Ship's Cat...

...and the lengths I'll go to in order to get him to sit still for a photo.

IMG_0028.jpg

Did you send this to *Stuff on my Cat* .com???

If not, you SHOULD!! :lol:

Bless it's little heart!

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Oh the chance to show off my pretty boys!

I love them dearly, they're my kids and my friends so, I'm proud to show you my Dusty and Tabby both named after their color.

They often think Dusty is black but he's a color named chocolate.

That's due to his part Norwegian forestcat (yep, he's small but he had a Norwegian mum).

Dustysmall.jpg

Kittiessmall.jpg

Tabbysmall.jpg

hero.jpg

Willow likes to Make Believe she's a squirrel. Here she is resting halfway up inside our Christmas tree...

100_0636.jpg

While Jackson simply thinks he is an ornament...

100_0649.jpg

But deep down, they are both Pirate Kitties!

100_0931.jpg

Here's a picture of them when they were only a couple months old...

8-20-2006-181.jpg

We also have two beautiful jet black cats (yes -- we are that weird couple with FOUR cats), but I don't have any good pics of them in Photobucket yet. Shots of Zoe and Phoebe to follow...

04de8cfe.jpg

"He's a Pirate dancer, He dances for money, Any old dollar will do...

"He's a pirate dancer, His dances are funny... 'Cuz he's only got one shoe! Ahhrrr!"

FH1040.jpg

• 5 weeks later...

Jack and I adopted a kitty this weekend. In the harbor where our boat is kept are several feral cats and this one cat who was very friendly. We used to feed him cheese and cold cuts and he'd always run over whenever he'd see us (he did this before we started feeding him...)

An older gentleman was feeding the harbor cats and folks were complaining, so he was ordered to stop. Now the feral cats were catching critters and doing fine, but the friendly cat was a lap kitty; some idiot had abandoned him awhile back.

So rather than allow this beautiful cat to starve, Jack and I took him in. He is one of the best-behaved cats I've ever encountered. He's very dignified and affectionate and LOVES to be groomed. We've named him Morgan, after the pirate and the rum.

Morgan1.jpg

Morgan2.jpg

RHJMap.jpg

I don't have a picture to post....

But I was just outside, talking to the cat that came with the house......

And telling him that he's nothing more than a fur covered pill......

He meows way to much and way to loudly, everytime I go outside for a smoke......... wants up on my lap.........

First topic I see is this one........

But..... he is a kinda nice fur covered pill....

He's getting kinda old.... ( I figure he must me about 12 to 14 so that is kinda old in Kitty years)

Awh heck..... I'm back to the rest of the Pub......

Hi Everyone,

I miss my puppy so much that passed away last year, and I happen to land on a webpage that was Irish Jacks (Jack Russels) that really made me miss mine even more, so I was wondering if everyone could show a cute pic their puppy or kitty.

In memory of my Jackie

288487_1143508105.jpg

~~~~Sailing Westward Bound~~~~

Lady Alyx

bateau-sailor-jerry-tatouage.jpg

If ya click upon my name... you go to my profile and you see the pic... that feline there is my kitty named Magellan. Loveable and adorable kitty. 10 mos old... trying to get him use to horses (he's a long way to go) but he loves people and kids. Likes rides in the car... LOVES his salmon fancy feast... follows me around like a shadow... absolutely gorgeous cat. Silvery dark gray with golden eyes.

Wish I could take him to events. He'd make a fantastic pirate pet. Move over parrot and monkey!

~Lady B

;)

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Whoever it was that removed my duplicate post and added my post here, thanks!!!!!! It wasn't till after I noticed there was already a pet thread going, so thanks for removing it!!!!!

I was able to take my Jackie the last year faire was accepting pets...but she did not like it..poor thing. She was better off in a park playing frisbee...you know how Jack's are...lol! Anyone out there with a Jack Russel I would looooovee to see it! One day again in the future I will have another Jack or perhaps a rat terrier.

logo.GIF

~~~~Sailing Westward Bound~~~~

Lady Alyx

bateau-sailor-jerry-tatouage.jpg