Your Pet

Caraccioli

I was chatting with someone offline about pets and I told him that I would resurrect the Pets thread around here and...well. It appears ol' Caraccioli has been made a fool of (yes again). The pets thread was deleted when they decided to clean up this one horse forum. So I thought I'd restart the stupid thing. (Not that I am bitter.)

So here is a picture of my miserable, sullen, misogynistic housemate Pinky. She is named for the rat in Pinky and the Brain.

pinky_small.jpg

(Note the surly, patronizing look.)

"You're supposed to be dead!"

"Am I not?"

gallery_1929_23_24448.jpg

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how-how%20can%20ye%20say%20nay.jpg

:rolleyes::rolleyes:Sleepin it off Aye?

sleepin%20it%20off%20aye.jpg

Sidney - AKA Commodore Fluffybutt - Get th warm fuzzies

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

here are our furry crewe

Blue Dog, 14 yr old Australian Cattle Dog. Making himself very at home in the chair of course.

Picture046a-1.jpg

Our three cats. Dot (Black & white), Dash (gray) & Mr. Mistoffelees (black). D&D are 8 yrs old brother & sister. Mr. M is the little swabbs kitten, only 4 months old. Isn't it good fortunte that our windows are in set of 3, one for each cat?

Picture003-1.jpg

"If part of the goods be plundered by a pirate the proprietor or shipmaster is not entitled to any contribution." An introduction to merchandize, Robert Hamilton, 1777

Slightly Obsessed, an 18th Century reenacting blog

Gettysburg

Gettysburg.jpg

&

Williamsburg

Williamsburg.jpg

Unfortunately. the middies and Miss Sarah took no current pics of Miss Lilly, the cat... when they were playing with the camera...although she did like the hat... :o

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

485109106_l.jpg

The most unique pet we've ever had. This is "Coon-child." In some ways she was almost like a human child; the little hands that just want to touch everything, and cling to you when they're afraid. An amazing animal.

"When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear, and life stands explained." --Mark Twain

These are my pets.

My sweet little kittycat Clyde. He's 13.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/Tim.../ClydeModem.jpg

The guinea pigs:

Edward Scissorhands

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/Tim...iere/Eddie1.jpg

and Neville Weasley

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/Tim...re/Neville4.jpg

The rabbits Angelina (grey) and Samwise (black):

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/Tim...re/SamAngie.jpg

And this is Punky the proud buccaneer. He died of cancer of the liver. I bet he had too much rum. :lol:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/Tim...unkyFenster.jpg

The most interesting pet I ever kept was an opossum. His mother was killed by a car and he was sitting in the middle of the road crying. So I did what any kid does...took him home to mom and insisted we save him.

We raised him for about six months, but he died of pneumonia. He was surprisingly good natured for a wild animal. Nasty, wiry hair though. (We named him Armpit because that's where he liked to go when you held him. I guess it's like a marsupial pouch...)

cal_hobb-raccoon2.jpg

cal_hobb-raccoon3.jpg

"Am I not?"

Hmm... lets see if this works.

Here be Barnacle Phoebe and what a Pirate! (she stole my heart)

Just over a year old an already over 100 lbs!

PhoebeShipsDog1.jpg

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

That's how we got the coon, too. My brother found her on the road one night, coming home from fishing. After she got big enough to fend off the dogs on her own, we left her to run around outside all the time; coons get crabby if you keep them forever, so this way she could choose her own way about leaving. Haven't seen her since last winter. :lol: She was a cutie though. Those little paws...so much like baby hands! And when she felt like frolicking, she'd go bouncing across the floor like a rubber ball; it was hilarious! I miss her.

"When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear, and life stands explained." --Mark Twain

Well, my pet isn't as cuddly as any of yours, but she does have a lot of personality (really.) She is very interactive.

There's an interesting story behind how I got her. Basically, I purchased her just before the seller was arrested, so she's a contraband turtle. She was smaller than a half-dollar when I got her and that was eight years ago.

Vicious - queen of all she surveys:

Vicious.jpg

RHJMap.jpg

• 1 month later...

Farcus%20and%20Toad%201206.jpgLeft to Right - Farcus and Toad

stork%201206.jpg Stork - she hates getting her photo taken!

S%20S%20excitement.jpg Stimpy and Shadow - very excited by the camera as well.

give%20a%20friend%20a%20paw1.jpg Obie, as I was downloading photos onto my computer from my camera she was trying to whack the camera out of my hands.

I hope you enjoyed my photos! Now show your pets!

Missed that last plank walkin'? Well, don't worry mate, get one of these here hidden clocks. Pin it on, flip it down and be right on time to see that scurvy dog go down!

Pillagers%20badge1.JPGwww.ClipClocks.com Many themes to choose from!

Phoebe is just beautiful! I love the Pirate bandana but the ring cracks me up! :lol:

Sorry Mad Madd, no Ren. I figure I have enough animal hair in the house without a Ren!

Hmmmmmmm, where are all the animal photos?

Missed that last plank walkin'? Well, don't worry mate, get one of these here hidden clocks. Pin it on, flip it down and be right on time to see that scurvy dog go down!

Pillagers%20badge1.JPGwww.ClipClocks.com Many themes to choose from!

It would seem we have several pet pic threads running around here, then. I'm going to combine The Timekeeper's thread with the one started a few months ago to keep things tidy and (hopefully) keep this topic from getting chopped due to inaction in the future.

BTW, Iron Bess's dog really does look like a pirate.

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

I'd post mine but were havin a tough tyme ... My Cat has lost 2.5 lbs.

and the Doc has no clue! SHe wanted to prescribe drugs with out a diagnosis and so I said no ! wERE WAITING FOR THE X-RAY RESULTS.

The cat eats well and everything else but since we lost Radar, my other cat , she was 12yrs... punky's behavior changed.... so now were dealing with it... :blink:

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

I'd post mine but were havin a tough tyme ... My Cat has lost 2.5 lbs. and the Doc has no clue! SHe wanted to prescribe drugs with out a diagnosis and so I said no ! wERE WAITING FOR THE X-RAY RESULTS.

The cat eats well and everything else but since we lost Radar, my other cat , she was 12yrs... punky's behavior changed.... so now were dealing with it... B)

My sister's cats started losing weight although they seemed to be ok. It turned out that they had renal failure which a urinalysis and/or blood test will reveal. I guess it's quite common in older cats.

"Am I not?"

I've got two indoor cats, four outdoor cats, and three dogs. Precious Marie, Calypso Joe Billy Bob, Speedy, Sweetpea, Mitty, Harold, Ludwig, Cocoa, and BJ. Only one I have a picture of is BJ, and he looks kinda dead in it for some reason. Calypso sleeps in the pirate bar in my room, on top of the Jolly Roger. Precious is old and is now about half the size she was (granted, she was 23 pounds) and Ludwig is even older, blind, and mostly deaf.