New To The Pub

Yard Arm

be ye another o tha Sheppy pyrates there Yard Arm? Seems we've been rather invaded lately.

ah, now as to tha drink. I'll take anythin so long as she's free.

"If part of the goods be plundered by a pirate the proprietor or shipmaster is not entitled to any contribution." An introduction to merchandize, Robert Hamilton, 1777

Slightly Obsessed, an 18th Century reenacting blog

My, you Sheppy blokes are friendly. Welcome to the Pub. I'll have my usual, French bubbly with a shot of Tattoo. Gramercy.

I'm curious, what exactly are we not supposed to hold against you? :lol:

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

;) Thanks for all ye replys keep em rolling in! Actually I'm not a Sheppey Pirate my brother is , im more of lets say a privateer currantly spying on a cargo ship in chatham dockyard UK. Thats what I dont want held against me!! Im not satistfide with a share of the loot when I can have the blooming lot to my self! :wub:Another round of grog then mates? ;)

Welcome to the pub! Tell me is Strongbow still available? If not I will take my usual Port. Chatham Dockyard... its been too long...

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Warm welcome to you, Yard Arm. Fine company is always a pleasure, be it new aquaints or founded ones. I shall take advantage of generous offer and make claim to a tot of Cuvee du Cent-Cinquantenaire. Thank you kindly.

Enjoy! B)

O shoshoy kaste si feri yek khiv sigo athadjol.~Romani Proverb

Celui qui ne sait pas se taire sait rerement bien parler.~Pierre Charron

Attention! All formats of plot and characterizations produced under the monikers "Aurore Devareaux" or "Tempest Fitzgerald" are protected under the statutes of Copyright law. All Rights Reserved. F.T.M.

Im not satistfide with a share of the loot when I can have the blooming lot to my self!

"Aye, but loot can be heavy and hard to carry off by yer self. So, spreadin' the wealth can be self servin'. I'll take some ale and again, thank ye for yer other posts."

...Tell me is Strongbow still available? ...

Aah. Strongbow. Twas m'favorite when last I woz on the Island. Have not seen it here in d'states ...not that I have searched for it.

Aye, a Strongbow ifin tis available! F'naught Just give me a bet uv m'grog.

Now, welcome t'ya n't yer mates!

:huh: Tradition Acording To My Brother Scrounger Dictates its my Round B)Whats Your Shot Then Mates :huh:

Aye, welcome to the pub matie.

I will have a Queen Anne punch, a little something I invented, though I am sure it has been done before...

3 Shots Rum (spiced or otherwise)

1 Shot Lemon Juice

5 shots water

Shake with Ice and Serve.

It tis a wonderful punch!

:lol: Aye Yard Arm welcome and I'll relieve ye of a fine Ale o yer choosin! :lol:

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...