Calling Sheppey Pirates

Mad dog

pirates.gif Ahoy Maddog And Dark Dan If Im Correct, See Dan A Pirate Never Forgets A Mate Or A Foe. forum20smiley20treasure.gif We Been Buzy Since We Last Crossed Swords,Battles,Raids And Plunder All Over The Lands And Seas.Still Got That Gold I Gave Then fight.gif There Be Lots Of Pirates Here Mate Im Still Counting 3344 Last Count Ye Dad To Now? Remember The Pass Word I Gave You May Need It At Legoland Mate photo-825.gif

:huh: Ahoy there mad dog

I hope that ye not be forgeting the gold ye owe me to.

youve got yourdelf into a lot of debt now and if ye not be payin then ye might find yourselve stuck on an island with nothing but a pistol by your side. :huh::lol:

:lol::lol::huh:

Filch has spoken

"Welcome t' the pub Mad Dog! I've seen yer gopher pop up here and there. Sheppey pirates, friends of Sheppeys and family members seem t' be pub regulars, now. So, a toast t' those across the pond, 'Fair winds and followin' seas t' our English brethren!' So let us drink t' the adventures and misadventures we all share here in the pub."

:huh:
'Fair winds and followin' seas t' our English brethren!' So let us drink t' the adventures and misadventures we all share here in the pub."
Thank you The Sheppey Crew Are very special My son Dark Dan Meet Scrounger And Hit It Of, Dan has deligted his school with tails of real pirates here after and He thinks That Captian Cutlass IS Blackbeards Farther. They Should know the way they conduct the crew is fantastic ranging from living history enactments to street partys and hollywood. Afine Blend that works :angry: Can I Join Now.....I wish.....But Cant.... Working And Home Life Prevents this :huh:

:angry: :huh: Ahoy All Pirates Ahoy To Sheppey This Is My Boys Idea,Its Hard to find you all so please drop a note when free :huh::huh:

We should be easy enough to find. There's a fair few of us on this board - perhaps we warrant our own sub-forum now? :huh: - these days:-

Scrounger

Skavenger

Macstink

Filch

Bob the Cabin Boy

McBarnacle

plus we have our own website - with forum - that can be found at:-

The Sheppey Pirates website

So we should be easy enough to get hold of now. :)

Ahoy Mad Dog and all ye Sheppey's!! Welcome!! Have a sit and a drink o anything on me!! :lol:

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

Ahoy Mad Dog and all ye Sheppey's!! Welcome!! Have a sit and a drink o anything on me!!

ah, thanks ta yeese, i'lls be 'aving a snifter of jack daniels. these be friendly waters 'round 'ere, if don' says so me self.

i'm on the side of angels........but the devil is my best friend

• 3 weeks later...