2007 Hot Pirate Babe Calendar

tigerlee

Treasure your year with the 2007 Hot pirate Babes Calendar! Each month features it’s own delectable wench. They range from a French privateer, a mystical siren beauty, a flintlock wielding Caribbean buccaneer, an exotic South China Sea pirate, and a sexy Captain Morgan raider.

HPB_Cover2.jpg

This calendar is filled with historical dates and pirate quotes that will surely delight all those who are a pirate at heart. In addition to the Hot Pirate Babe Calendar, there is a line of Hot Pirate Babe products such as: wench-wear shirts, postcards, jewelry, and pirate flags. These all predominantly feature the Molly Roger: the first major innovation to the Jolly Roger in three hundred years!

This calendar is a tasteful blend of exquisite costuming, exotic backgrounds, and beautiful women.

For less than a Spanish Galleon, you can get your hands on this plunder at

:DHot Pirate Babes

Must be a female jolly roger... it appears to have a mop in it :D

<ducks and runs for cover>

Foxe

"With this Fore-Staff he fansies he does Wonders, when, God knows, it amounts to no more but only to solve that simple Question, Where are we? Which every chi'd in London can tell you." - Ned Ward The Wooden World Dissected, 1707

ETFox.co.uk

Well, ye got my attention.

Hey -- anyone not yet picked up the birthday present ya wanted to get me, you can probably find something worthwhile right here in this thread...

04de8cfe.jpg

"He's a Pirate dancer, He dances for money, Any old dollar will do...

"He's a pirate dancer, His dances are funny... 'Cuz he's only got one shoe! Ahhrrr!"

FH1040.jpg

:D Yar! That be some fine pirate wenches that be! ;)

The photo treatments are a little much though...looks a little artificial. Other than that, cheers to ye mate, and keep up the good work! ;)

Sea Captain: Yar, that be handsome pete, he dances on the pier for nickels!

Sea Captain: Arrr... you gave him a quarter, he'll be dancin all day.

Sold quite a few postcards or women? :ph34r:

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

10 year shooting commercial gigs and I can't believe I never jumped the gun on that one!

God I luv the ladies!

All shapes and sizes, you gotta luve em!

Maybe that's the cider talkin' B)

Did I mention AAAARGH!

Rats!

sig2.jpg

No rest for the wicked! Wait a minute... that's me?!

Rats... You could always do one with REAL re-enacting women. Donate a portion to breast cancer research and $Cha-Ching$.

Of course, you would have to have a great big pirate charity ball too....

I'll charge nothing for the idea except to get to hold the lights during the shoot! :(

Greg

Come aboard my pirate re-enacting site

http://www.gentlemenoffortune.com/

Where you will find lots of information on building your authentic Pirate Impression!

Hold who's lights?

:ph34r::D:D:D

Sorry, sorry.... that was bad...

:D:D:D:lol:

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

Propria Virtute Audax --- In Hoc Signo Vinces

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Ni Feidir An Dubh A Chur Ina Bhan Air

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

http://www.colonialnavy.org

Cute but I wouldn't buy one. I have my own calendar girl with better duds and body and I get to play with her any time I want. Way more fun than a calendar. Besides, I met that one girl with the red hair in Key West and she creeped me a bit - no one should tie themselves that tight in a corset. Just not natural.

-- Hurricane

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

if we had wimmen like that aboard, it might keep me crew from resorting to sodomy......

fer about fifteen minutes :lol:

"Disobediant Monkeys will be shot, Disobediant Undead Monkeys will be shot repeatedly until morale improves"

"They Says Cap'n Alva went funny in the head and turned to Cannibalism while marooned on a peninsula."- Overheard in a nearby camp

Did anyone find a way to access (i.e.: Preview) the other 11 months' worth of photos other than the one on the cover? I'd be more likely to purchase a copy (honest!) if I knew what else was in there.

04de8cfe.jpg

"He's a Pirate dancer, He dances for money, Any old dollar will do...

"He's a pirate dancer, His dances are funny... 'Cuz he's only got one shoe! Ahhrrr!"

FH1040.jpg

Thanks for all the comments about the calendar.

Overall most people have been impressed with the quality of the calendar and sales have been good. I will be at Escondido Renaissance Faire if you want to pick up one in person or you can view call the calendar girl images on the website: www.hotpiratebabe.com.

I will beginning to work on the 2008 calendar next month, so I can be finished by Feb 2007 which is one it needs to be done to be included in the regular distribution. Because I got started late this year, I couldn't get the calendar placed with any of the big book or calendar chains.

If you are interested in being a model or know someone who would be a great model, have them e-mail me a jpg of them to: tigerlee@hotpiratebabes.com.

I also do custom pirate portraits of both men and women. :huh: