WHY THE RUM IS GONE

Cpt. Alva

It is a proven, and verifiable fact, that the moment a rum bottle is uncorked, uncapped, unscrewed, disembunged, or otherwise opened, that the alcohol inside begins to evaporate.......

this, combined with an entire crew of rummed up scalawags can lead to depleted rum stores, but fantastic stories of what the lightweights did while inebriated......

this is why it is advisable to drink it all as quickly as possible, because either way, it's gonna be gone before you know it......it never lasts

"Disobediant Monkeys will be shot, Disobediant Undead Monkeys will be shot repeatedly until morale improves"

"They Says Cap'n Alva went funny in the head and turned to Cannibalism while marooned on a peninsula."- Overheard in a nearby camp

Capt....*HIC* um...I couldn't poshibbibly tell ye why th' gone ish Rum!!

Thud! ZZZzzzzz* :lol:

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

It's quite simple, m'dear........it is gone either because the crew drank it all, or because it evaporated......either way, there's hell to pay!

apparently it's also flammable, but I'd shoot any woman who burned my rum....fair warning......

there's a rumor that I'm a cannibal........that's usually enough to keep 'em away from me rum!

of course, that's just a *urrrrp* rumor.........

"Disobediant Monkeys will be shot, Disobediant Undead Monkeys will be shot repeatedly until morale improves"

"They Says Cap'n Alva went funny in the head and turned to Cannibalism while marooned on a peninsula."- Overheard in a nearby camp

Yes, indeed, the rum is gone ... and I know where ... straight to my hips!

Goddess grace, ya spend the summer sitting on the deck drinking rum cocktails, only to discover that none of your fall clothes fit!

Personally, I blame the Malibu -- half the alcohol, so ya have to pour twice as much, and the stuff's absolutely loaded with sugar. And it goes down so smooth and SO fast! ['Specially when you're sucking it back through one of them parasol straws!]

Oh, sigh ... I miss my Capt. Morgan!

Cheers, Hester

pirate-jenny-text.jpg

That's not rum, that's "Wench Punch"

Rum TASTES like rum........ :huh:

It's quite simple, m'dear........it is gone either because the crew drank it all, or because it evaporated......either way, there's hell to pay!

apparently it's also flammable, but I'd shoot any woman who burned my rum....fair warning......

there's a rumor that I'm a cannibal........that's usually enough to keep 'em away from me rum!

of course, that's just a *urrrrp* rumor.........

Hmmm..I'm sure I'd make a right fine cannibal.

"Eat me!" he said. I was only too happy to comply. :huh:

That's not rum, that's "Wench Punch"

Ah, good, now I actually have a name for my fattening Malibu Mango & pineapple juice cocktail!:

"Buxom Wench Punch"

[And you're right, it lacks the dark & tarry molasses tones of Lamb's Navy, or even Capt. Morgan.]

Cheers, Hester

pirate-jenny-text.jpg

Ya, Keith Richards drank it all. ;)

Well.... no, Rumba.

As usual that's just an ugly rumor being spread by nay-sayers and journalists with nothing better to do but distort comments by others.

Ace of Harbor Bay saw the picture proof upon me walls he did.

We KNOW why the rum is gone right mate?!! ;)

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

It's gone because, in the summer there's Mojitos, and in the winter there's Tattoo in Herseys French Vanilla hot chocolate. Oh, and those tasty grogtinis too. :lol:

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

I ain't got a problem with chick drinks, save for one fact:

Alcohol ain't s'posed to taste good! :P

I don't drink for the taste, I drink to get good 'n' faced......

Alcohol ain't s'posed to taste good! :P

Nah, Alva:

Remember what Mary Poppins said:

"Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down!"

Cheers, Hester

pirate-jenny-text.jpg

Alcohol ain't s'posed to taste good!  :lol:

Nah, Alva:

Remember what Mary Poppins said:

"Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down!"

Cheers, Hester

Rum is Rum, and Medicine is Medicine......

Rum is made from Sugar Molasses, were it meant to taste like sugar, it would've stayed Molasses.....

it's like a butterfly........once it undergoes it's metamorphosis, you don't go tryin' to stuff it back in its cocoon.......

Mary Poppins was the devil....ain't no good ever come out of some trollop galavanting through the sky with an umbrella......there's witchery afoot, I can smell it!

Alcohol ain't s'posed to taste good!

spoken like on who has never had genuinely good alcohol. Real alcohol is smooth, slightly sweet & most certainly doesn't "burn" the way the cheap stuff does. But perhaps I am blessed with to many friends who make their own.

"If part of the goods be plundered by a pirate the proprietor or shipmaster is not entitled to any contribution." An introduction to merchandize, Robert Hamilton, 1777

Slightly Obsessed, an 18th Century reenacting blog

Real Alcohol is Bacardi 151.....or rather, that's pretty much pure alcohol....

and if it don't burn, it ain't good.......

I was considering sugary alcohol, as I was eating my breakfast today.....a bowl of "Two Captains" (That would be Cap'n Crunch, and Captain Morgan's).....

it's not for me........ :(

on a serious note, Rum doesn't burn me anymore......perhaps I am developing a tolerance.....which isn't good.....because now it will cost me more when I really wanna get wrecked.........

I do not know the name of the rum, but it came straight from Jamaica (was smuggled in the guy's luggage) and had a sweet tast, hardly any throat burn at all, and damn did I get soused on it!

If anyone has any idea of what the name of it is, I'd sure like to know. You cannot buy it here in the States as far as I know.

I've gotten over the need to get Shite-faced. I'm more into savoring. Less wear and tear on the old bod! :(

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

I've gotten over the need to get Shite-faced. I'm more into savoring. Less wear and tear on the old bod! :huh:

I'm 26, not quite over it.......

and I'm sure there are reasons, even later in life, to get completely hammered.....

not everybody has those reasons, but the arguement could be made that we don't need to drink at all.......

and Cruzan is a good, sweet rum.....err....wench punch.......