Swashbucklers of St. Augustine

Your website says you don't do swordfights, use blackpowder or do encampments. What else is there to piracy? Really?

"Yo Ho, all together

hoist the colours high

Heave Ho, theives and beggers

Never shall we die..."

blackwood.jpg

"I don't care who ye say you are lad, if ye say 'savvy' one more time, I'll bury this cutlass in that thick skull

of yers!"

-Captain John Young - PILF

I think 'tis a pyrate dining society. Ya eats, drinks and skips out on the bill...

Merely jestin'...not self respectin' pyrate skips on a bar tab. Bar tabs are sacred bonds.

3ff66f1f.jpg

My occupational hazard bein' my occupation's just not around...

Your website says you don't do swordfights, use blackpowder or do encampments.  What else is there to piracy?  Really?

John, John, ye are such a hard hard man...lol

There are many ways to enjoy piracy...and when you get as old as some of us are ye might not like ta get hot n sweaty doing those things

(sav'n yer energy fer other kinds of sweaty things) but still like ta enjoy a bit of play'n the pirate.

We offer an alternate fantasy world to them what likes play'n pirate but don't care to reenact piracy with realism.

I respect and admire your dedication to your style of pirate’n and if you don’t mind us enjoy’n our style of play’n pirate (eat’n, drink’n & supporting charities) I promise to not mind the way you play pirate.

Fair winds, Calm Seas and Fried Shrimp

King’s Pyrate

sblogo151blk.jpg

And No sir, Captain Jim, I have never skipped a bill….though the thought has cross my evil mind….lol

It's just that... blackpowder, yeah cool and loud. Too expensive for me. Encampments, well I've gotten the lectures at Drake and Searles to not be so swashbuckler...

But when you mentioned the swordfighting, that's my crewe. Blackwood's Buccaneers. And it just stung a bit. Tis all.

If it's any good news, we have gotten the Historicals to relax a lot more at the raids and start enjoying themselves. Now if only we could work on their Hens... lol.

"Yo Ho, all together

hoist the colours high

Heave Ho, theives and beggers

Never shall we die..."

blackwood.jpg

"I don't care who ye say you are lad, if ye say 'savvy' one more time, I'll bury this cutlass in that thick skull

of yers!"

-Captain John Young - PILF

Ahoy King's Pirate!

Between our two crewes we have two-thirds of Florida covered. Where in the hell are those to the south of us? Between Vero Beach and the Keys?

Welcome to you all, fellow brethren sailing the waters of Florida from those of use in Central Florida. We have begun work on our new fortifications in Melbourne, a grand place to play pirate on 2 1/2 acres of pristine wooded space.

The Pyrates of the Coast will be billetted out of there a year or so hence. So we will share the same coast, no less.

We do, however, fight with swords, shoot black powder and do the public entertainment things... what's pirootin' without a few fistacufs now and again with the sword and the pistol.

-- Hurricane

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

It's just that... blackpowder, yeah cool and loud. Too expensive for me. Encampments, well I've gotten the lectures at Drake and Searles to not be so swashbuckler...

But when you mentioned the swordfighting, that's my crewe. Blackwood's Buccaneers. And it just stung a bit. Tis all.

If it's any good news, we have gotten the Historicals to relax a lot more at the raids and start enjoying themselves. Now if only we could work on their Hens... lol.

I know what you mean John.....I like the sword fighting too...although I not be learned the the fine art o' sword play.....All my folks be new ta pirat'n and I hav's ta slip it to em a little at a time.....perhaps I'll feed em n fill em with drink then show them some folks like yours a play'n wid swords, then they just might want ta learn.

Till then

Fair Winds and Fried Chicken....lol

King's Pyrate

Saucy Jack

Ahoy King's Pirate!

Between our two crewes we have two-thirds of Florida covered. Where in the hell are those to the south of us? Between Vero Beach and the Keys?

Welcome to you all, fellow brethren sailing the waters of Florida from those of use in Central Florida. We have begun work on our new fortifications in Melbourne, a grand place to play pirate on 2 1/2 acres of pristine wooded space.

The Pyrates of the Coast will be billetted out of there a year or so hence. So we will share the same coast, no less.

We do, however, fight with swords, shoot black powder and do the public entertainment things... what's pirootin' without a few fistacufs now and again with the sword and the pistol.

-- Hurricane

Hurricane,

I hear some squak'n down south....a look'n fer a group ta join....up here we got us and fine group called the Secret Loyal Order of Pirate Scum (SLOPS). A better group of pirates you'll never find.

You raid the central areas and we'll raid the North and sometimes we'll raid them all together...How's that sound to ya?

Yours in Pyracy

King's Pyrate

Saucy Jack