Bumper stickers

capnwilliam

Angus,

Unless I'm wide o' me mark, the bumper sticker run-off contest is over, "If you can read this, prepare to be boarded" was the winner, and we were going to get bumper stickers prepared. (?)

Any news? :rolleyes:

Capt. William

"The fight's not over while there's a shot in the locker!"

• 4 weeks later...

Ya know, printed stuff be me business. Mostly stuff what been printed on paper, but I do make Bumper Stickers as well, though me prices may not be the lowest available, 'cause I don't want no fadin' or peelin' stickies. mind ye. Ya gets what ya pays fer... less'n of course ya steals 'em. Good Bumper Stickies ought be made on Vinyl.

Iffen ya want ta contact me, ya can sends me a mail from this 'ere 'umble webbie site: Blind Rhoid Pyle's Printing Shoppe just send to "Info" or use the quote form.

:huh:

(chuckle) :huh:

I have one on the aft of m'car that has been causing no end of questions from folks in parking lots.

It reads: *My other car is the Black Pearl* and has a wonderous picture of the ship sailing into a stunning sunset!!

Yeah, bumper stickers can be right fun!! :lol:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Guest Angus MacVox

Well I've got sad news on the sticker front, I received them a few weeks ago and they looked awful, my graphic didn't come out right. So, once I figure out how to design it right and get the money to do it again they will be here, and I'll email everyone and post here when they are ready.