What Are You Cooking Tonight?

The Doctor

Tomorrow being the Glorious Fourth, I'll be cooking up some BBQed ribs, sweet corn...and at some time during the day, a tottle of the Spirit of 1776...which be rum, of course.

As for other nights...and days...well, I went out to Hartville today, and got me some hot smoked Hungarian sausage (do you think *you're* man enough?), some bratwurst, some onion and pepper sausage...*and* just to add to the fun, I got a certain package from a certain place called Germandeli.com, and in it...some *genuine* German brotchen, some Nurnberger sausage, and some Ungarisch Chipsfrisch..."besser fur dich!"

I don't think I'll be worrying about what to eat for a few days.

*Right* now, of course, there's a cat in the Germandeli box...but that's not for eating...

Damn, thats sharp!

Nothing! I bought apricot chicken, and red-skinned potato salad from the deli, along with fresh pico de galo (?) and corn chips. Add beer and wine, presto! Instant dinner. :rolleyes:

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

Forget tonight...this is what I just had this morning for brekkers...

I had a brotchen dripping with butter, three Nurnberger sausages (no worries, they're thin), and two Hartville chocolate chip cookies. I haven't had a German breakfast for so long, I feel like walking to Bad Windsheim...which would be a long and damp walk, now...

Damn, thats sharp!

• 3 weeks later...

I cooked cut up chicken with thin sliced white onions, celery and apples carmelized in extra virgin olive oil and a llittle butter then added chicken broth and baby organic carrots. A little stuffing and a Pellegrino with a splash of lemon juice. mmmmmmmmm. It;s nice to be home

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

Nothin' special...

Just some shrimp quesadillas made with mozzarella and pepper jack cheese.

With slivers of onion, bell pepper, and jalapeno. Served with home made

salsa, sour cream, guacamole, and your choice of home made sangria or a

dry white Rioja.

As we say in Ireland let's drink until the alcohol in our system destroys our liver and kills us.

guns_boobies2.jpg

Oh yes...nothing special at all...

Right now, I'm noshing on a hard salami sandwich with stone ground mustard, mayo, and cheese. Just...cheese. Earlier, it was early lunch at Longhorn...had a voucher for the ribs...

Nothin' special...

Just some shrimp quesadillas made with mozzarella and pepper jack cheese.

With slivers of onion, bell pepper, and jalapeno. Served with home made

salsa, sour cream, guacamole, and your choice of home made sangria or a

dry white Rioja.

Damn, thats sharp!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm not eating any right now, but don't these look like they would be fun to make? Ye gotta love the little cannon! LOL

Pyrate Cup Cake Kit

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

Tonight? Not nuffin! Couple days ago, tho, I made up some Panama Pork Stew in the slow cooker...its got a mild bite to it...

And this morning I made up some brownies...no, there's no giggle-weed in it. Not even catnip.

Damn, thats sharp!

Calamari steaks cooked in lemon flavored olive oil and butter, small boiled red potatoes with butter and home-grown chives, and spinach.

RAKEHELL-1.jpg