PA pirates?

Aye Gerl,

There are a couple of us about here in PA.... Dunno about full crewes m'self...

Where abouts in PA are ye? I hail from near the burg of William Pitt (Pittsburgh)....

Somewhere 'round here there be a map of where folk hail from.... Here be th' link...

http://www.frappr.com/pyracypub

Yer apt ta find who be near an' far...

Luck to ye gerl....

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

Propria Virtute Audax --- In Hoc Signo Vinces

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Ni Feidir An Dubh A Chur Ina Bhan Air

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

http://www.colonialnavy.org

Aye..... Deer everywhere.... and the occasional sound of 'nascar'....

Glad ta have ye 'round.... more th' merrier!

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

Propria Virtute Audax --- In Hoc Signo Vinces

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Ni Feidir An Dubh A Chur Ina Bhan Air

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

http://www.colonialnavy.org

and joshua the scourge and i hail from the mountains on the western end of the state in the alleghenies and there are many more from this part of the country just not all are active on the pub ...but you might consider going to the pa renfaire for pirates weekend in september to find more to swap tales with

Ah! I used to live in the Alleghenies when I was younger! Aye! I plan on attending, this'll make it the second time I've been there. What convinced me on coming back was the amount of people I saw from Wicked Faire, I even fought on of them in the fight circle! Put up a vilant fight we did. ;)

Ahoy there! While not back in PA yet most of my crew is from the PA/NJ/MD/NY/OH area and there's quite a bit of us in Northern Jersey as well. We'll be at PARF and a few other events that we're throwning all over Jersey over the winter. If'n yer interested drop me a line or hop on over t' our crews website and get yerself some action mate!

• 3 weeks later...

I'm from the Pittsburgh, PA area. I have done Civil War and French and Indian war . I am new to the GAoP :ph34r: and am starting to get a kit together. Would like to hear from others in the area. 724-736-2799

thank you,

Dirk

• 3 weeks later...