New Crewe member upon this Ship!

Tess St. Claire

Sorry...that were s'pose t' read:

"at least fer tonight..."

Aye that two weeks would be tough.... :ph34r::ph34r:

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I'll take the one hand, so long as you keep the other on that hat!"

I pull Striker to his feet. "There now. Can ya make it into the Pub, or would you rather find some clothes? I have to tell you, if you walk into the pub wearing nothing but a hat, they're liable to Beat to Quarters! :ph34r:

"Aye , some clothing would do wonders " Striker said

Suddenly his eyes caught sight of Tess St.Claire standing in the doorway to the tavern.

"why does the looks hunt me ? " Tess mocks Striker

"Thou art killing me ! "

Striker turns his head towards Ransom and says "You truly are a friend in need ..."

"As soon as I get clothed I will buy round for you and Jacky "

Jacky ponders, we threw him in wit' clothes on, we pulled him out with clothes on; we even gave him a blanket and offered him dry clothing! Now he's usin' me hat as a cod piece. (Note to self, need new hat.)

"I'll take him from here Ransom." Striker trys to give Jacky the hat. "No, keep the hat lad. Best we find where ye laid yer clothes, then will collect yer affects (hat, sword, and pistol) from Ray, later."

Jacky walks Striker back along the pier, and they pick up his clothing.

Killingsworth looks at his 'cousin'. "Strange how the comman man hasn't a clue on how to deal with love, Tess." He smiles as he take her hand. "Do not fret...I am sure that those who are worthy will give you a chance to shine, my sweet." He looks over at Sterling. "Captain...I do not think she would call her 'equal' stupid. I on the other hand.." He clears his throat.

200px-John_Wilmot2.jpg

Allow me to be frank at the commencement; You will not like me...™

portroyalbannerfinalbig-1.gif

By the way thou did look at me, I would not think it were the good Captain Striker."  Sterling moves over to the others, removing his coat his drapes it about Striker's shoulders.  "Tis a good thing ye do know how to swim, Sir. If ye be wise as well as nimble, ye will swim far from the so-called woman scorned.  And I might add, weren't me that scorned her... dangerous she be."

Striker pulls Sterlings cape tighter to his skin to keep warm and says " Thank you captain , as you see I have been somewhat captured by the Rum ... just need to come to my senses ... I would never fall for the Siren's call ".

Striker's face turns sad and numb to look at.

Striker turns his head and sees Killingsworth behind Sterling.

" Sterling look behind thee a lisping Snake appears"

Jacky and Striker pass by the small mob in the door way to the tavern and pick up Strikers clothes.

"Jacky could you please hand me the dry clothes ? They shalt do for know "

Jacky hands the clothes to the still drunken Striker that starts to put them on , the trousers first

"Aye lets find Ray ... I feel naked without me Guns " :ph34r:

always surrounded by shadows , always in the shadow. A spectre he be !

With Striker's main mast no longer swaying in the wind. A modicum amount of decorum returns to the pub. The scoundrels are ploting, the drunks align the floor boards and the lads are drinking at the bar.

Jacky Tar enters the bar, and spies Ransom sitting alone at a table. "May I join ye?" She smiles and nods. "Ye are wit' out a doubt a friend t' those in need. I hope if I ever run thru here wit' out a shred of clothin' or sense, yer here t' save my last shred of dignity!"

"May I buy a drink, fer my favorite good samaritan?"

With Striker's main mast no longer swaying in the wind. A modicum amount of decorum returns to the pub. The scoundrels are ploting, the drunks align the floor boards and the lads are drinking at the bar.

Jacky Tar enters the bar, and spies Ransom sitting alone at a table. "May I join ye?" She smiles and nods. "Ye are wit' out a doubt a friend t' those in need. I hope if I ever run thru here wit' out a shred of clothin' or sense, yer here t' save my last shred of dignity!"

"Of course you can buy me a drink. My favorite, if you don't mind. Champagne with a tot of tattoo. As for being a good samaritan, why, surely you would do me the same honor, should I be so in my cups...er, glasses...as to stumble into the Pub wearing naught but my birthday suit. But," Blushes, "I might need more than just a hat. Maybe a hat and a nice sash." :lol:

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

"Of course you can buy me a drink. My favorite, if you don't mind. Champagne with a tot of tattoo. As for being a good samaritan, why, surely you would do me the same honor, should I be so in my cups...er, glasses...as to stumble into the Pub wearing naught but my birthday suit. But," Blushes, "I might need more than just a hat. Maybe a hat and a nice sash." 

"Ray a bottle of Champagne and a bottle of Tattoo, sans cups and glasses, so that the lady Ransom has no need to model hats!"

With Striker's main mast no longer swaying in the wind.  A modicum amount of decorum returns to the pub. The scoundrels are ploting, the drunks align the floor boards  and the lads are drinking at the bar.

"Of course you can buy me a drink. My favorite, if you don't mind. Champagne with a tot of tattoo. As for being a good samaritan, why, surely you would do me the same honor, should I be so in my cups...er, glasses...as to stumble into the Pub wearing naught but my birthday suit. But," Blushes, "I might need more than just a hat. Maybe a hat and a nice sash." :lol:

Sterling's head pops up from the crowd..."Did someone say Ransom is sans clothing?" :lol:

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

Sterling's head pops up from the crowd..."Did someone say Ransom is sans clothing?"

"Tis true we hear what we want t' hear, hey Captain; and I hear Aurore callin' ye, Captain Sterling."

Actually Aurore and Lilly are about to duke it out over in Port Royal... I'll be lucky if I can duck.... :lol:

Crewe of the Archangel

...as to stumble into the Pub wearing naught but my birthday suit. But," Blushes, "I might need more than just a hat. Maybe a hat and a nice sash." 

Jackie moves closer and whispers, "I would take the clothes off my back, to maintain yer modesty. But I do think a blue sash would compliment those eyes!"

Jackie moves closer and whispers, "I would take the clothes off my back, to maintain yer modesty. But I do think a blue sash would compliment those eyes!"

Bats her Irish blues. "Well, let's hope it doesn't come to that, but the sash sounds lovely. Care for some champagne?'

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

'Care for some champagne?'

"Yes, thank ye. Wit' or wit' out glasses?"

Gives him an apraising look. "Your choice."

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

The lass from clan McDonough enters the pub, surveys those in the pub as she walks to the bar and orders. "Drambuie, Ray, double" She takes the drink to a table near Lilly nods a hello and sits. "I believe the last we saw of 'your' Captain he was doing something with ducks." She winks and sips at her drink.

Jacky turns to Mistress McKinney, "Aye, I enjoy lady Ransom's company more than I may say, very perceptive Mistress McKinney." Jacky see's a face he hasn't seen in a while; it's Silkie. He smiles and nods to her.

Jacky says to Ransom, "Ye still have not touched the drink, yer probably hungry. Where arr me manners, can I offer ye somethin' to eat?"

Lilly looks at Ransom and Jacky Tar.  "Well, looks like the two of you struck it off well enough."  She said with a smile.

Now...where did my Captain go?

Gives Lilly a big grin. "Well, I couldn't let you, the Captain and Aurora have all the fun, now could I?"

Gives Jacky a little wink and takes a sip of champagne. "And yes, Mr. Tar and I seem to have hit an accord. Very enjoyable indeed. And trust me, Silky, I know exactly what I'm doing."

Takes another sip of champagne. "Jacky, I'm not really very hungry, but a little appitizer might be nice. What are you in the mood for?"

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

"Well, I couldn't let you, the Captain and Aurora have all the fun, now could I?"..... but a little appitizer might be nice. What are you in the mood for?"

Good God Woman...watch you're step! Killingsworth shouts as he orders another port for himself and Tess. ..."And stay away from the crabs!"

200px-John_Wilmot2.jpg

Allow me to be frank at the commencement; You will not like me...™

"Well, I couldn't let you, the Captain and Aurora have all the fun, now could I?"..... but a little appitizer might be nice. What are you in the mood for?"

Good God Woman...watch you're step! Killingsworth shouts as he orders another port for himself and Tess. ..."And stay away from the crabs!"

;) Hey, I just saved you from becoming crab bait. A little gratitude would be nice. ;)

AND, I always watch my step! Don't want my boots smelling of doo doo. ;)

RAKEHELL-1.jpg