New Crewe member upon this Ship!

Tess St. Claire

Sterling smiles at Aurore, winks at Lilly, than looks at Jacky Tarr..."If this is where it lands me, with the loveliest of women concerned about my pleasure and comfort.... I'll be a... ahem... lap dog any day!"

Jacky chuckles softly, "They are loverly my good Captain, but as their lap dog ye have t' put up wit' fleas like Killingsworth!"

Oh that little Nit doesn't worry me none... except when he sneaks up behind me! :blink:

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"If'n ye want to know the heart and head of a woman, read her diary or a post from another thread...."

"Take the bonnie Tess St. Claire"

--------------------

There is nothing better than to swoon by the hand of a romantic, gallant figure such as a Pyrate…or better yet, a pyrate captain!

But like any true pryate, they are cunning in getting what they want. With soft spoken words, images of passion and promises of utter contentment….all in all when it comes down to it….THEY LIE!

(Na, I’m not bitter…nope, not me!)

Tess St. Claire

--------------------

Dear Miss St. Claire,

To command a ship load of cut throats requires cunning! Passion drives us, and promises from some is worth more than gold from others. Most pirates don't lie, and I will not say that they are always truthful. I have never heard one offer utter contentment, for we are a restless bunch.

I'm sorry some scallywag, dashed yer dreams and left ye wit' bitter memories.

Ye have wit, charm and are more deservin' of a better man. I pray he comes t' ye soon!

Jacky Tar

--------------------

"If'n ye want to know the heart and head of a woman, read her diary or a post from another thread...."

"Take the bonnie Tess St. Claire"

--------------------

There is nothing better than to swoon by the hand of a romantic, gallant figure such as a Pyrate…or better yet, a pyrate captain!

But like any true pryate, they are cunning in getting what they want. With soft spoken words, images of passion and promises of utter contentment….all in all when it comes down to it….THEY LIE!

(Na, I’m not bitter…nope, not me!)

Tess St. Claire

--------------------

Dear Miss St. Claire,

To command a ship load of cut throats requires cunning! Passion drives us, and promises from some is worth more than gold from others. Most pirates don't lie, and I will not say that they are always truthful. I have never heard one offer utter contentment, for we are a restless bunch.

Ye have wit, charm and are more deservin' of a better man. I pray he comes t' ye soon!

Jacky Tar

--------------------

"Been trying to fetch a lapdog since then I see " Striker mumbles to himself while he cleans some dripping Rum from the side of his left cheek with his right coat sleeve .

"Seems I am surrounded yet all alone .... None to speak to , Nor to scold "

Striker looks into his mug and says with a sigh "Shaddows .... Nor shaddows ! "

portroyalbannerfinalbig-1.gif

always surrounded by shadows , always in the shadow. A spectre he be !

Jacky chuckles softly, "They are loverly my good Captain, but as their lap dog ye have t' put up wit' fleas like Killingsworth!"

Oh that little Nit doesn't worry me none... except when he sneaks up behind me! :D

...Or sneaks up upon your blind side, Captain! You hate that when that happends!

photo-2975.jpg?__rand=0.71617700+1286403
Member of "The Forsaken"

Oh that little Nit doesn't worry me none... except when he sneaks up behind me! :D

...Or sneaks up upon your blind side, Captain! You hate that when that happends!

Oh that be what Mr. March is for... nothing like a great first officer!!!! :) :)

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

"Been trying to fetch a lapdog since then I see " Striker mumbles to himself while he cleans some dripping Rum from the side of his left cheek with his right coat sleeve .

"Seems I am surrounded yet all alone .... None to speak to , Nor to scold "

Striker looks into his mug and says with a sigh "Shaddows .... Nor shaddows ! "

"Striker, lap dogs are fashionable, that is all. Ye seem to be pining for the bonnie lass. Approach her table next time, and ask if ye may join her. Let her invite ye, before ye sit down next time. And lad change yer coat, it reeks of rhum. Best if ye don't offer to fight her lap dog, in front of her, either!"

"I don't care about that female serpent ...HIC '... just tired of being ignored "

Striker turns his head and looks at Jacky Tar "I just yearn for my Island ... Zeeland "

"Mayhaps I have been out too long .... even in the Rum's keg ... HIC'..."

"And yes my clothes does smell as the drink I have on my hands "

Striker wipes some of the amber drops of his chin

"and face !" Striker laughs

"I don't care about that female serpent ...HIC '... just tired of being ignored "

Striker turns his head and looks at Jacky Tar "I just yearn for my Island ... Zeeland "

"Mayhaps I have been out too long .... even in the Rum's keg ... HIC'..."

"And yes my clothes does smell as the drink I have on my hands "

Striker wipes some of the amber drops of his chin

"and face !" Striker laughs

"Aye, I miss read ye. Well welcome t' the Caribbean lad, where the rhum flows freely; as I see ye have already discovered. Of course we don't usually bath wit' it, like ye have chosen to do. Do ye have yer sea legs lad? Can ye stand lad?"

Not wanting the good Captain to join the drunks on the floor, Jacky motions to a bar maid for a cup of joe.

" Do ye have yer sea legs lad? Can ye stand lad?"

Not wanting the good Captain to join the drunks on the floor, Jacky motions to a bar maid for a cup of joe.

Striker stands up but suddenly the whole tavern started to turn around him.

He quickly caught the edge of a table , but little did it help.

Down went Striker as new lumbered tree and hit the floor.

"For helvede .... Jeg tror at det er nok drikkeri for mig " Striker complains in Danish with his head between two floor boards .

"Tar ,why don't you help this stranded sailor and put me back to my seat ?"

Striker looks up at Jacky .

Striker stands up but suddenly the whole tavern started to turn around him.

He quickly caught the edge of a table , but little did it help.

Down went Striker as new lumbered tree and hit the floor.

"For helvede .... Jeg tror at det er nok drikkeri for mig " Striker complains in Danish with his head between two floor boards .

"Tar ,why don't you help this stranded sailor and put me back to my seat ?"

Striker looks up at Jacky .

Jacky hoists Striker back in to a chair. Jacky beckons to the lads at the bar. The lads lift Captain Striker, they take his affects and hand them to Ray. They carry Striker out the pub and on to the pier; with a heave and a ho, they toss him into the bay. Thankfully none speak Danish, but it did sound colorful.

The cold water can be very sobering, and Striker swims back to the pier. Jacky throws a blanket over the man's shoulders and offers him a change of clothes. The two men laugh and walk back to the pub.

Jacky hoists Striker back in to a chair. Jacky beckons to the lads at the bar. The lads lift Captain Striker, they take his affects and hand them to Ray. They carry Striker out the pub and on to the pier; with a heave and a ho, they toss him into the bay. Thankfully none speak Danish, but it did sound colorful.

The cold water can be very sobering, and Striker swims back to the pier. Jacky throws a blanket over the man's shoulders and offers him a change of clothes. The two men laugh and walk back to the pub.

"ARGHHH , Now I'll be needing Rum to keep warm "

says Striker with a big grin on his face while he streaks into his Adam costume , and starts to walk back towards the tavern.

...says Striker with a big grin on his face while he streaks into his Adam costume , and starts to walk back towards the tavern.

Having watched the men hoist Striker up and out, I walk to the door of the Pub to see what Jacky has in mind—always interesting. I feel a bit of sympathy when they toss him in the harbor, but it seems it did him a bit of good.

Uh oh. What's happening now?

OMG It's a streaking Striker! :D

"For God's sake Jacky, get the man covered. Er, at least part of him covered." :D

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

Tess looks up from her glass of port.

You have misjudged the situation, Jacky Tar. I am a woman scorn, 'tis true, yet you cannot say that ALL pyrates are men of their word. If this were so...I would not be sitting here drowning myself in so-so port.

The company here is good...even if you or others do not care for my 'cousin' Killingsworth." (She shoots a look to Striker). "Yet, I am a woman of means and station. I can manage myself and my position, quite well.

Now...who wishes to be my lap dog this night. I beg for male company...and one who can keep me in the lifestyle I am accustom to! With that she pulls out her fan and flutters it before her eyes

Striker stumbles towards the tavern feeling sick and cofused . Sudenly he sees Ransom standing in front of the

tavern "Damn it Jacky , cover me up or at least give me my hat so the terrier

can be !" Striker cries out in the dim night .

"And you Ransom turn thy head or help me back in " :D

Now...who wishes to be my lap dog this night. I beg for male company...and one who can keep me in the lifestyle I am accustom to! With that she pulls out her fan and flutters it before her eyes

Striker starts shouting outside of the tavern " Tess here is your Terrier !"

Striker falls to his knees "hvorfor mig ? Hvorfor er jeg faldet for hende ?"

he mumbles with drunken voice "HIC'!"

"Jacky , some clothes please ... " Striker turns his woggely head towards Ransom " Lass , help me up here ... Will you not ?"

I grab Jacky's hat and shove it at Striker. "Here, use that 'til your decent, man. Go on, take it, it's a nice big one. More than enough to cover your...main mast." :D

Striker, somewhat confused and muddled, takes the hat and starts to put it on his head.

"No, no, you drunken fool. Your main mast, not the crows nest!"

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"No, no, you drunken fool. Your main mast, not the crows nest!"

"Aye , Aye Captain " says Striker and covers up .

"Lass , Help a fellow captain and lend me your strenght " Striker ,Still sitting on the ground , streches his hand out toward Ransom " Help me back in ... Will you not ?"

"I'll take the one hand, so long as you keep the other on that hat!"

I pull Striker to his feet. "There now. Can ya make it into the Pub, or would you rather find some clothes? I have to tell you, if you walk into the pub wearing nothing but a hat, they're liable to Beat to Quarters! :D

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

(waking up at the bar at the sound of the name....)

Tess.....always loved the name Tess.....welcome lass! I'd attempt a bow but in me present condition it'd only embarrass the both of us....

This round's on me, luv........

:D

Monterey Jack

"yes I am a pirate 200 years too late,

the cannons don't thunder, there's nothin to plunder,

I'm an over-40 victim of fate,

arrivin too late.........."

"I'll take the one hand, so long as you keep the other on that hat!"

I pull Striker to his feet. "There now. Can ya make it into the Pub, or would you rather find some clothes? I have to tell you, if you walk into the pub wearing nothing but a hat, they're liable to Beat to Quarters! :ph34r:

"Aye , some clothing would do wonders " Striker said

Suddenly his eyes caught sight of Tess St.Claire standing in the doorway to the tavern.

"why does the looks hunt me ? " Tess mocks Striker

"Thou art killing me ! "

Striker turns his head towards Ransom and says "You truly are a friend in need ..."

"As soon as I get clothed I will buy round for you and Jacky "

Tess walks to the doorway of the Tavern...looks down at the poor sod kneeling in front of her.

"Dear..Sweet...Stupid Man..." She turns and looks over at Captain Sterling...then back down at the desheveled captain.

"But dear captain...you are of no use to me in this state!"

"My word! What's all this then?? Take a lovely lass out for a tumble, oops I mean lunch, and I get back and now this?!?!" Sterling says.

He glances down at Aurore, then back over to Tess. "Oi, just who are thee calling stupid woman?! By the way thou did look at me, I would not think it were the good Captain Striker." Sterling moves over to the others, removing his coat his drapes it about Striker's shoulders. "Tis a good thing ye do know how to swim, Sir. If ye be wise as well as nimble, ye will swim far from the so-called woman scorned. And I might add, weren't me that scorned her... dangerous she be."

Crewe of the Archangel

Not you too, Monterey Jack?! She says looking surprised. Is there no man here that can hold his liquor?!

Aye! I can hold it just fine, Lass.

I hold the bottle thus.....

and the tankard....oops......

Alright, ye have a point......

But, one word from ye lass an' I'll swear off it fer at least a fortnight!

Monterey Jack

"yes I am a pirate 200 years too late,

the cannons don't thunder, there's nothin to plunder,

I'm an over-40 victim of fate,

arrivin too late.........."