New Crewe member upon this Ship!

Tess St. Claire

Glancing towards Sterling at his words, " Non...Pour quoi?"

As Killingsworth draws near with sweeping bow and invitation of hearthside placement, she eyes him wary.

"Merci, non merci monsieur. Your offer is kind, but do you not think that it would be cavorting with the enemy?"

O shoshoy kaste si feri yek khiv sigo athadjol.~Romani Proverb

Celui qui ne sait pas se taire sait rerement bien parler.~Pierre Charron

Attention! All formats of plot and characterizations produced under the monikers "Aurore Devareaux" or "Tempest Fitzgerald" are protected under the statutes of Copyright law. All Rights Reserved. F.T.M.

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Aye Master Tar, but beware the Serpant that strikes yer heel as ye crush its head," Sterling says.

"I'd take his head with my cutlass, and thar be no need to soil my boot." Pauses, and sips the glass of port. "The lads defanged him earlier. Had Miss St. Claire not request we leave him, we'd taken his serpent's tongue as well."

Sterling crooks his finger toward Jacky....then places a gold coin between them both. "A wager lad? Birds of a feather they be...the lady and the fop."

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Come, Mr. Killingsworth, I let you buy me a drink. Let all animosities be set aside for a time. For a time, you mind!

**Lifts a glass** To the dance macabre, eh?" and gives him a wink. :P

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

Glancing towards Sterling at his words, " Non...Pour quoi?"

"Non? Then, Chere, come back and sit with us at the table," Sterling says.

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

Aurore turns slighty to survey indicated table and expells a sigh of resignation.

"Oui, mon Sucre'...As you wish."

Attention! All formats of plot and characterizations produced under the monikers "Aurore Devareaux" or "Tempest Fitzgerald" are protected under the statutes of Copyright law. All Rights Reserved. F.T.M.

"Damn!" Killingsworth mubbles under his breath. He turns towards Ransom. "They call you Ransom, do they not?" He says with a smile. "You are..." Looking at her again. "An interesting creature. What casts you here?" And with that, he throws a gold coin upon the bar again. "What shall it be, Ransom? Ale, port? Or Beer?"

Killingsworth watches the French Dove take her place next to Captain Sterling, Lady St. Claire and Mistress McKinney.

"Damn him." Killingsworth says looking at the group. "Looks like the Captain is the biggest cock here in the hen house, don't you agree?"

200px-John_Wilmot2.jpg

Allow me to be frank at the commencement; You will not like me...™

portroyalbannerfinalbig-1.gif

Sterling crooks his finger toward Jacky....then places a gold coin between them both. "A wager lad? Birds of a feather they be...the lady and the fop."

"Aye, captain keep yer coin, I know he is her lap dog; I as much told Captain Striker it was so. But she has a pull on me also, mayhaps because we receive so few ladies here."

Jacky sees the furtive glances from Aurore.

"Aurore, ye have a gravity and attraction, also; but, ye are bespoken."

Aurore turns slighty to survey indicated table and expells a sigh of resignation.

"Oui, mon Sucre'...As you wish."

Sterling grabs her arm, not hard, but enough to stop her next step.

"Never lie to me Lady," he tells her.

Crewe of the Archangel

Startled by his sudden grasp and choice of words, her eyes narrow.

"Pardon? What are you speaking of and do unhand me."

Lady St. Claire smooths a finger over her full pink mouth. "My word Johnny. You still have issues with women, don't you?"

She takes a sip of her port. "Never the less...you always seem to hurt those you love. It's a family curse you know. Poor Lilly sits over there alone as if she doesn't even exit to you any more. "

Tess looks up at Aurore and smiles. "Oh, I'm sure his words are sincere, my Pet...for now." With that she opens her fan a flutters it quickly in front of her eyes. "Men are beast, my dear. Learn early in life and you will not be disappointed."

Startled by his sudden grasp and choice of words, her eyes narrow.

"Pardon? What are you speaking of and do unhand me."

Sterling does as she says. He casts a look at Tess St. Claire and the others, finally settling on Ransom.

"Aye ye are right Lass, a fool am I," and he turns and leaves the pub.

Crewe of the Archangel

Confused by all that has arisen, Aurore casts a suspicious glance to St. Claire then follows quickly behind Sterling into the night air.

"Arretez, s'il vous plait! Je ne comprends..."

Confused by all that has arisen, Aurore casts a suspicious glance to St. Claire then follows quickly behind Sterling into the night air.

Awkward, Jacky finds himself standing next to an empty table! Out of the corner of his eye he sees Miss St. Claire regarding him with distain. No matter, he rejoins the lads at the bar.

Outside the pub, Sterling stops and turns to see Aurore following. He quickly closes the distance between them. His left arm useless, he runs his right hand along her cheek then leans down to kiss her.

Crewe of the Archangel

Outside the pub, Sterling stops and turns to see Aurore following. He quickly closes the distance between them. His left arm useless, he runs his right hand along her cheek then leans down to kiss her.

Parting slowly from his kiss, Aurore searches his expression in the darkness of tropical night and queries softly,

"Rentrer a' la mansion, cher?"

"Oui, ma Chere," he says taking her hand in his. "Lead on Lady!"

Crewe of the Archangel

Striker looks around the room and sees Sterling go outside , closely followed by Aurore .

And finds it soothing his soul ... once he also was in love ... once

He takes is rom and empties the mug ... turns around and walks over to St.Claire

"May I sit here Madam "

Sits down before she has any chance to answer

"Tell me a bit about your relation to your pet hound , Killingsworth"

" Seems he did not want to fight me .... but trust me Mandam "

Striker clenches his his hand into a fist

"He will on the highsea ... As they say where I am from : om han vil det eller ej "

portroyalbannerfinalbig-1.gif

always surrounded by shadows , always in the shadow. A spectre he be !

"Damn him." Killingsworth says looking at the group. "Looks like the Captain is the biggest cock here in the hen house, don't you agree?"

"Still dancin'. May I cut in?" Jacky knocks Killingsworth into a chair, at a table where a bunch of old toothless hags are having their morning repast. Jacky addresses Ransom, "A suitable hen house for his cockiness, wouldn't ye say?" And in hushed tones, "Ye need to be more selective about the company ye keep." Jacky walks Ransom back to her seat and thanks her for the dance.

"Damn him."  Killingsworth says looking at the group.  "Looks like the Captain is the biggest cock here in the hen house, don't you agree?"

"Still dancin'. May I cut in?" Jacky knocks Killingsworth into a chair, at a table where a bunch of old toothless hags are having their morning repast. Jacky addresses Ransom, "A suitable hen house for his cockiness, wouldn't ye say?" And in hushed tones, "Ye need to be more selective about the company ye keep." Jacky walks Ransom back to her seat and thanks her for the dance.

I brush Jacky's hand away and look daggars at him. "And you're a fine one to be telling me what to do! Insults is all I ever hear from your lips, sir! I made the mistake of telling you I had a boyish figure. I did not say I was boyish. I did NOT say I was unattractive."

I return to Killingsworth, pull the man to his feet, and walk with him to the bar. "I'll have a glass of French bubbly with a shot of Tattoo." I give Jacky one last fiery look. "AND, I'll chose my own dancing partners, thank you very much. There is more than one reason to dance with a gent, and flirtation, in this case, in NOT the agenda! One more snide remark about my forecastle, and I'll turn you into a seive! Or a Eunich. Or both!!!" :lol:

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

I brush Jacky's hand away and look daggars at him. "And you're a fine one to be telling me what to do! Insults is all I ever hear from your lips, sir! I made the mistake of telling you I had a boyish figure. I did not say I was boyish. I did NOT say I was unattractive."

Jacky looks surprised!

"I never said ye was unattractive, quite t' the contrary I find ye very attractive. Check yer sources I never said anything about yer forecastle, bow, or stern."

Jacky moves closer, and watches her sword hand.

"If'n ye ask, ye'll find I've never danced wit' anyone else at the pub either! And here's another first, that won't bloody likely happen again, either..."

Jacky pulls her away from the fop, and kisses her passionately without pretense.

Jacky looks surprised!

"I never said ye was unattractive, quite t' the contrary I find ye very attractive. Check yer sources I never said anything about yer forecastle, bow, or stern."

Jacky moves closer, and watches her sword hand.

"If'n ye ask, ye'll find I've never danced wit' anyone else at the pub either! And here's another first, that won't bloody likely happen again, either..."

Jacky pulls her away from the fop, and kisses her passionately without pretense.

It would have been a bit more pasionate if I had not, in the moment before, taken a sip of the French bubbly. The fizz from mouth to mouth had us both laughing. I wiped my chin then held out the kerchief to Jacky. "Here, sir. I've heard tell of a French Kiss, but I doubt this is what they meant."

With a grin, Jacky takes the offered kerchief.

"Too bad you've already told the whole Pub you won't repeat the gesture." I give him a teasing wink. "T'were it not for the fizz, it was feeling pretty nice. B)

And I admit, I'm a wee bit prickly about the boyish thing—what with always being mistaken for a "lad", as if I were some milk-sopped child." I cock an Irish blue eye. "I be woman enough for any man, but I do the chosing, not the other way around. So, I take back my insults to your person. Pax? B)

"Ray, another round please." I direct my most charming smile at Jacky. "Come visit me in Port Royal, you cheeky devil!"

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

It would have been a bit more pasionate if I had not, in the moment before, taken a sip of the French bubbly. The fizz from mouth to mouth had us both laughing. I wiped my chin then held out the kerchief to Jacky. "Here, sir. I've heard tell of a French Kiss, but I doubt this is what they meant."

"So as ye explain it, that was not a kiss. It was a champagne toast, shared without glasses. That's good t' know. Because, if it had been a kiss, and laughter were the only result, I'd never be able to show my face in this pub again!"

Jacky smiles and tenderly pushes her red hair from her face. "It were a pax, a kiss of peace, for which ye asked." Jacky kisses her on the cheek.

"Thar, ye have my promise of peace. But, it doesn't mean I won't tease ye!"

"So as ye explain it, that was not a kiss. It was a champagne toast, shared without glasses. That's good t' know. Because, if it had been a kiss, and laughter were the only result, I'd never be able to show my face in this pub again!"

Jacky smiles and tenderly pushes her red hair from her face. "It were a pax, a kiss of peace, for which ye asked." Jacky kisses her on the cheek.

"Thar, ye have my promise of peace. But, it doesn't mean I won't tease ye!"

I accept the kiss on the cheek, and give Jacky an evil little grin. "Oh, I think we can do a bit better than that." I take his face in my hands and plant a nice juicy kiss on his lips. "Not a French one yet. Want to save a little something extra for next time you tease me." ;)

"Now, what can I buy you—to drink?" :blink:

RAKEHELL-1.jpg