Something you don't usually see at Disneyland!

Christine

855582822_l.jpg

A friend had posted this pic on myspace and I just went whoa! :o I'm trying to find out if he really got those princesses all together to pose like that or did he have fun with photoshop. It looks like the real deal tho, yikes! Makes me want to go throw on my Alice in Wonderland costume and join in-LOL! :lol:

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

I'm so... umm... utterly... uh... horny? ... ah, SPEECHLESSS!! That's the word I was, um, groping for... Oh, hell. I'll never look at a Disney movie the same way again...

To quote Walter Matthau from 'Grumpier Old Men': "Ooooh! Lesbians! Yummy!" :ph34r::ph34r::P

Yo ho ho! Or does nobody actually say that?

I've often wondered - how can you tell?

If it is, to these old eyes it's done quite well...I don't see blend lines or mis-registered backgrounds or anything like that...except the gal on the right doesn't have any shadows on her...

But hey - even if it is - just think of the possibilities... :lol:

...Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum...

~ Vegetius

Well, Ariel's back looks slightly cut off, but then again....I could be wrong. I emailed my friend who has this on his myspace. He said he doesn't actually know the full story of this pic. He said he got it off a Disneyland group. He thought it was so cool he just had to share it. So, not sure if it's the real deal or not. If it's photoshopped it's done really well, but if it's real......whoa! :lol::lol: :)

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Photoshopped? I think this is the real deal. Working there in entertainment for a few years, this is nothing unusual. Oh the stories I can tell backstage and the Disney parties! I have many photos (prior to digital) to prove it. Ah...the memories. :lol:

Black Jack Shalaq, where in the hell have you been brother? So good to see you again!

signature4.jpg]