Katey O'Tierney's (berp) Berfday, she be 27

Stynky Tudor

Ahoy there and (berp) 'appy (berp) Berfday to ya darling Katey exclamationAnim.gif

Congratulations me Lady (berp) O'Tierney on another year of out witting pirate fate and the alternative. I could have sworn that you not be a lass of more than 17 though. Robbing the cradle I be (berp) be, (berp) be, (berp) I were just saying to Pyrate Molly a bit ago about your Capt. Flint.

What (berp) color be those eyes of yars again question.gif (berp)

Anyway, fair winds to you and yours (berp), this first round be in me already so I'll buy the next.

pirateWink.gif

happy Birthday lass. May your plunder be plentiful and ye troubles be few.

Scupper

"That's the navy for you. Rum in the scuppers today. Blood in the scuppers tomorrow."

Thrist is a shameless disease. So here's to a shameful cure!

"Loyalty, honesty and directness are traits I admire. Insecurity, snipes and disrespect I will not tolerate in the least."

Aye!

Most Happiest O' Birthdays, Lass!!!

:ph34r:

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

Propria Virtute Audax --- In Hoc Signo Vinces

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Ni Feidir An Dubh A Chur Ina Bhan Air

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

http://www.colonialnavy.org

HI, KATEY!

LONG TIME NO SEE!

Have a wonderful birthday--

And if the years ahead should bring tears,

May they only be tears of joy!

Fair winds and captains!

Full sails and tankards!

Happy days to come!

Happy birthday!

Capt. WE Roberts

"I shall uphold my indignity with the utmost dignity befitting a person of my undignified station."

May the your days be warm

and the breeze free of storm.

The sails ride full, the seas calm,

ne'r to you come any harm

Yo'r pockets full of gold

to much so to hold

Kegs of rum

a loads of fun

Tis my birthday wish is now done.

:(

OK, not very good rhyme but, Hey I tried.

:o

Lady Cassandra Seahawke

Captain of SIREN'S RESURRECTION,

Her fleet JAGUAR'S SPIRIT, ROARING LION , SEA WITCH AND RED VIXEN

For she, her captains and their crews are....

...Amazon by Blood...

...... Warrior by Nature......

............Pirate by Trade............

If'n ye hear ta Trill ye sure to know tat yer end be near...

I'll (berp) drink ta that... (berp)

methinks ya drink ANYTHING :o berp...alas me tankard is yet again empty.... anyother round fer all the handsome and fair scallywags.

Lady Cassandra Seahawke

Captain of SIREN'S RESURRECTION,

Her fleet JAGUAR'S SPIRIT, ROARING LION , SEA WITCH AND RED VIXEN

For she, her captains and their crews are....

...Amazon by Blood...

...... Warrior by Nature......

............Pirate by Trade............

If'n ye hear ta Trill ye sure to know tat yer end be near...

(berp) lets do the, the, the (berp) time lapse jig dance thing of yars again Katey and this time show us yer eyes.

(Assuming Stynky’s usual pirate crudeness, Pyrate Molly runs across the pub, hikes up a bit of 'er skirt while doing a spinning scissor kick, sort of a mix of styles between Masters Chun Li and Bruce Lee. While connecting straight to poor Stynky's head and leaving an obvious boot imprint to his face, Stynky falls to the ground. Pyrate Molly lands back to earth effortlessly with her usual poise and grace as the crowd cheers, while finishing Stynky's rum while he now naps quietly.)

Well, me Mateys, I be thankin' yea for the wunnerful wishes of continued joy, happiness and yet another bottle 'o rum, cask 'o wine or barrel 'o ale.

Stynky - check your math (not 27)...either that or ye be flatterin' me way too much.

Molly - That sounds like an iterestin' move Stynky be tellin' of, perhaps ye should be teachin' it to me - Capt. Flint might be likin' it.

Westyn - Can't wait 'til we be havin' that drink together, we must find a weekend or somethin'!

And, as always to me Capt. Flint - Thanks for such a wunnerful day at the Faire. I do like the plunder from Rob Pyland's Port 'o call.

Until next year, me Mateys...

Katey O'T.

B)