Rubs and Rum Pub

FlintLockSarah

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clearing the cob webs from the tables, her maid sweeping the stone walk. The sun bright as the waves crash against the shore. the palms sway in the ocean breeze. The pub now Open.............. FlintLock Sarah here the mistress of the pub.... come in have a fine drink on me....

My Soul Is Full Of Longing For The Secrets Of The Sea And The Heart Of The Great Ocean Sends A Thrilling Pulse Through Me .....

***A strong hand pushes the front door open, flooding the place with light. A sun-beaten male silhouette walks in and closes the door. The shadows wrap around the figure like a blanket.

Across the room - a demure Sarah stares at the stranger. "Won't you come in, please. Have a seat. What can I get for you?" she asks.

Step by step, the man slowly makes his way across the wooden floor as it echoes with each step. He keeps to the edges of the room so as to remain hidden from full view.

Sarah stands across the room, following the stranger with her eyes. A bit of unease begins to well up inside her, but she keeps her cool just the same. She sits at a table and allows the sunlight to bathe her beautifully tan body.

The man removes his hat as his gaze is fixed upon Sarah's curves. He eyes her hungrily as she picks up a bottle of rum and holds it out in his direction.

"Would you like a drink, sir?

He replies, "Yes. I think I will."

Sarah thinks she recognizes the voice. Some distant memory.....some unrecollected moonlit night....

The figure turns and walks quickly towards her. The distance across the room is closed in a split second and he walks into the light before her.

"MA....!!!!" is all she can get out of her lips as Mad Matt grabs her around the waist, lifting her from the chair and pushing his lips hard against hers. The bottle falls to the ground as she is both physically and emotionally overwhelmed......

"DAMN! I'm glad this place is open, again!"

Drunken_Parrot_Bar_Sign.jpg

You will be flogged. And God willing, come morning, you will be flogged some more.

She is in Awl, a tear falls gently upon her face, as she kisses him deeply back.... excited is she to see you lover, where yee been, i know i have been gone on a long journey at sea, but i'm back, have to get this place up and runnin. Here love sit talk a spell with me, my maids can clean up.

My Soul Is Full Of Longing For The Secrets Of The Sea And The Heart Of The Great Ocean Sends A Thrilling Pulse Through Me .....

***Matt looks at Sarah and wipes the tear from her cheek.***

No tears, luv. Glad t' have ya back. Even if only fer a little while.

Where've I been? Battling the penguins. More on that later. I'm gettin' the little rapscallion fer the entire summer! Makes Papi happy! But enough about that fer now.....

How U doin'? :huh:

You will be flogged. And God willing, come morning, you will be flogged some more.

She smiles and grins, sounds wonderful, i'm doin good, alittle rough at Sea though but its tamed down. i figured i would come back to these here shores and open back up..

***Matt picks up Sarah and carries her outside. On the way out the door, Sarah retrieves a bottle off a nearby table.***

My dear, we shall sit in th' sand, letting th' surf lap away at arrrrr feet. No worries, there's a bell on th' door t' let ye know if'n someone comes in.

Whatcha got there in yer hot little hand, eh?

Sarah, m' dear. Wine is a bit too "high-brow" fer me. But in yer case, I'll suffer for ye....

She chuckles, aye anyhing fer ya lover...... I brought it back just fer you. how about a swim.... She strips down to a thong and dives in the surf, the sun hot baking the white sandy beach.......

Anything fer me, eh? Well, th' thong IS a good start! :lol: 'specially bein' it's YER butt crack it's threaded through and NOT mine (thank th' stars!).

Looks like Matt gets to play "Chase the Mermaid" in th' surf!

***Strippin' down t' naught but his britches with bare feet, Matt runs in the water after her....***

That's it. I think she's officially run away.

How long does someone have to be missing before they're reported to the police? :unsure:

• 2 weeks later...
That's it. I think she's officially run away.

How long does someone have to be missing before they're reported to the police? :lol:

OMe God there Matt your so funny..... sorry been busy love

Right back atch, doll!

Can't believe we've been graced by yer presence TWICE within th' span of a single week!

WOOHOO! ;)

:lol:

;) Oh i see thee smart..... well as she grabs him around his neck and takes him down. ;)

***Matt lies on his back on the floor staring up at Sarah.***

Honestly, dear. This isn't a bad spot t' be in at all! :rolleyes:

As she pinches his cheek slightly i know luv you like this here roughness.... smiles and winks

What a great way t' be captured!

***Matt reaches up and pulls Sarah down on top of him, sitting on his hips.***

"Matt, let me get...."

No. Just......wait. ***His hands grab her waist and hold her steady.***

Whatever it is, leave it. Just.......stop........relax.......enjoy.

• 2 weeks later...
What a great way t' be captured!

***Matt reaches up and pulls Sarah down on top of him, sitting on his hips.***

"Matt, let me get...."

No. Just......wait. ***His hands grab her waist and hold her steady.***

Whatever it is, leave it. Just.......stop........relax.......enjoy.

winks and blows a kiss