Rubs and Rum Pub

FlintLockSarah

Sensual massage & rum?

Count me in!

Ta make it "special", how 'bout one o' them fancey rum drinks?

Sarah welcomes you to me pub love enjoy.

My Soul Is Full Of Longing For The Secrets Of The Sea And The Heart Of The Great Ocean Sends A Thrilling Pulse Through Me .....

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dammit, woman! Now I KNOW yer tryin' t' kill me! :unsure:

But what a way t' go.... :)

:lol: Nay I'm trying to kill ya luv but make thee feel real Gooooood........ would you like for me to continue. I'am the lady of this here Pub However. She leans down to him again and whispers thought in his ear and likcs his earlobe and nibbles on it. she then gets in front of him still in the chair she stradles his lap and leans over revealing her bossum in the corset . She kisses his lips gently barely touching them.

My Soul Is Full Of Longing For The Secrets Of The Sea And The Heart Of The Great Ocean Sends A Thrilling Pulse Through Me .....

Tito! Keep a couple on ice. When this minx is done with me, we'll definitely need somethin' t' cool down with!

SMOKIN'! <_<

(I think she's tryin' t' get mauled! :lol: )

Drunken_Parrot_Bar_Sign.jpg

You will be flogged. And God willing, come morning, you will be flogged some more.

<_< Ok luv, I'll let you up and we can have a drink. She let him off the chair and he is mesmerized by her technigues. Tito drinks for everyone She shouts. Matt and sarah walk out into the pub area. the summer heat fills the room of the smell of salt water and there is a breeze blowing through the stone window. they go and sit at a table , She still in her corset of course long legs sunkissed and shimmer with sweat. They toast to a wonderful time together.... she kisses him and wispers to him..

***As Sarah is kissing Matt, he begins running his hand up the back of her leg. From her calf past her knee to mid-thigh when she breaks the kiss with a wide-eyed look quickly followed by a sly grin.***

"Matt!" she exclaims. Sarah quickly leans down and whispers in his ear, "People are watching." With that she nibbles his earlobe and walks away to get more drinks.

***Matt stares at her figure as she moves across the floor. Her hair is blowing in the salty breeze.***

DAAAAAAAAAAAMN, woman! The things you do t' me. :huh:

You will be flogged. And God willing, come morning, you will be flogged some more.

She walks over and gets two drinks his favorite Redrum and coke and the bottle of rum and brings it back to the table. and sits and drinks awhile and watches as the Pirates and lasses enter.

***In ecstasy, Mad Matt tilts back a chair until it touches the wall and places his feet on the table. Redrum 'n' coke planted on his belly as his head tilts back with closed eyes. A small smirk is barely visible in between sips of his drink. No doubt the scallywag is either plotting an opponent's demise or reveling in past meetings with wimminfolk.***

Barely intelligible he speaks, "Very good, luv. Very good indeed."

She looks over at Matt as he looks like he is plotting something. Aye there Matt what are yee up to she smirks. She Smiles. As they drink up together. The Sun starts to rise up over the horizon. The ocean quiet at the moment with just small waves crashing the shore. The morn brings breezes from the water. She gets up in her drunkin slumber and walks out to the white sandy beach, she walks along the waters edge letting the salty water flow over her feet.

***Mad Matt grabs a mojito and heads to the beach. A morning constitutional in the surf and stiff breeze should help clear his head.***

She still walking along the beach and gazing out at the water as the sun begins to rise over the horizon. She stretches, and walks to the rocks and boulders that are further down from the pub and she climbs up on the rocks finding a nook in the rocks and climbs down in and lays down to take a quick nap to sleep off the booze. its dry and comfortable.

After sleeping off the booze sober now sarah gets up, puts on her clothes and heads back to the pub. The eve is setting now and she wants to be ready for the folks. She gets to the pub goes in does not see Tito anywhere so she yells for him hard core rum she shouts. Private stock. She then clears off the massage tables including her private table in her room an office as they say. She lights all the candles and torches in the place as the sun begins to set now. the ocean waves settle to soft crashes and the breezes come in through the curtains.

does not see Tito anywhere so she yells for him hard core rum she shouts. Private stock.

Aye lass, private stock it is!

*serves Sara and himself and joins her by the candlelight*

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>Have Parrot Bay, will travel.

WILL SHARE TOO!!!</span>

***Mad Matt walks crookedly through the door.***

Crikey! I think I fell asleep on some driftwood. Somebody straighten me up, would ya!

• 2 weeks later...
IS there a server here? I'd like something licoricey please. With cream, and ice.

I'm preparing to cross the ocean in search of my darling lass.... Are there any would join me?

Aye there Bart come in sit a spell, I'm FlintLock Sarah the Mistress Pirate of this here Pub, Capt Tito will serve ya a fine drink what is yer poison.

• 2 weeks later...
So what does a lady need to do to get a nice back and shoulder rub around here? 'Tis quite the place ye have here... :D

<_< ~ALEXIS~

;) Aye there Me Lady I'm FlintLock Sarah the Lady of the house, Come in Sit a spell a Massage sure? Capt Tito will fix ye up. While yee wait a drink fer ya? Sarah lights a candle upon her table and looks Fer Tito. In the mean time i'll fix yer Massage Table Alexis........

• 1 month later...