Rubs and Rum Pub

FlintLockSarah

;) Ahoy there Handsomes Pirates and Beauties... This here is a New pub "Rubs and Rum..." A fine place here on this here shore, lined with palms, and crystal blue waters and fasinating views of sunsets. Smells of coconut oils and Beauties on this here Beach. Adult oriented, finest rubs by Me and Capt'n Tito, and Finest drinks here upon this Caribbean shore. Where fantacys come alive. So welcome Yee Pirates abound. Enjoy all yee welcome. ;);););););)

My Soul Is Full Of Longing For The Secrets Of The Sea And The Heart Of The Great Ocean Sends A Thrilling Pulse Through Me .....

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I suppose it should surprise no one that I am the first in line for a massage and a drink poured into a coconut shell cup.

I have always wondered though - why is it called a rub "down"......hmmmm.

Dirty thoughts abound.... :lol:

Drunken_Parrot_Bar_Sign.jpg

You will be flogged. And God willing, come morning, you will be flogged some more.

Ahhhh, minted rum! What a true delight. Just the thing t' go along with the heat, sand and palm trees.

Jest hope I don't go for a drunken swim. I might end up invading Cuba all by me onesies! :lol:

You will be flogged. And God willing, come morning, you will be flogged some more.

Welcome ladies. my dear Capt'n Tito is here to wonder you with his soft hands.... and Drinks on the house today so enjoy, any problems ladys just ask for me.

And as for you my handsome Matt what is your pleasure luv, her come t me office. She walks into a room made of stone and candles light the room fancy. she sits and puts her feet up. Her burgandy colored corset and her long sunkissed legs gleam in the candle lit room. Cutains swaying in the breeze of the ocean air . she smiles and winks at him. here luv have some of my private stock Spiced Rum as she pours into a tankard for him. He notices a private massage table over in the corner with sheer curtains and tropical palms around and harp music playing softly.

My Soul Is Full Of Longing For The Secrets Of The Sea And The Heart Of The Great Ocean Sends A Thrilling Pulse Through Me .....

Well now. A place more to me liking! Where be the massaging wench! Tis been some time since I be in port.

Scupper

"That's the navy for you. Rum in the scuppers today. Blood in the scuppers tomorrow."

Thrist is a shameless disease. So here's to a shameful cure!

"Loyalty, honesty and directness are traits I admire. Insecurity, snipes and disrespect I will not tolerate in the least."

I see!

'Tis yer plan t' get me drunk and take advantage of me, eh?

***Mad Matt throws back the entire tankard of rum without taking a breath. As he finishes and gasps for air, he looks at the sultry figure in the chair. Wiggling his eyebrows, he says....***

Well, let's have at it, then! B)

***Matt leaps up on the table as the rum slowly begins to move through his veins. An utter state of relaxation begins to swell over him as Sarah fingers deftly move over his shoulders and back.***

Well now. A place more to me liking! Where be the massaging wench! Tis been some time since I be in port.

Scupper

sits back and watches...

should be interesting. Gets out the Guinness and the chinese food..

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Aye there My handsome as she climb up on the table and stradles Matt and slowy with deep pressure runs her soft hands up and down his back. only a towel seperates his bare from her touch. she takes some warm tropical oils and drips it upon his back and rubs his back softly with tingling feeling with her long nails.....

Welcome Scupper and Jack me beauties sea wenches will take care of thee till I'm done, she shouts at the ladies get there drinks..., i'm the lady of this here pub and Rubs sit enjoy.

Me thanks lass. I'll be here enjoying me Guiness and watching the entertainment

Scupper

"That's the navy for you. Rum in the scuppers today. Blood in the scuppers tomorrow."

Thrist is a shameless disease. So here's to a shameful cure!

"Loyalty, honesty and directness are traits I admire. Insecurity, snipes and disrespect I will not tolerate in the least."

Well it's about time! Sign me up!
I'm definitely up for a massage. My lower back is still slightly sore from standing so long and being on my feet in the Supergirl costume all day and night on Saturday.

Come me lovely Californians! Each o'ye lie next to each other with a little space in between so I can move about. I'll work each of ye a little bit and let ye relax with some touch stones, flowers, or a drink, whilst I work the other. I hope ye beaties both enjoy. :)

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>Have Parrot Bay, will travel.

WILL SHARE TOO!!!</span>

***Matt lies in complete relaxation as his muscles are slowly releasing their tension. Sarah's magic fingers are working nicely. VERY nicely, in fact. In between stokes on his back, Sarah keeps running her fingernails along his spine. Mad Matt twitches at the sensations she brings. The rum has kicked in well enough to make him "tingly".***

TITO! Grab a bottle of RedRum and pass it around, mate. That should be a good companion for yer Parrot Bay.

Sarah, my darling. Please continue. Don't stop.

Don't you DARE stop.... :lol:

Oh she will not stop Luv, Sarah continues this massage deep rubs all across his back, she then leans down whispers in his ear would you like a sensual massage luv. her tan body shimmers in the candle lit room, Her tight burgandy Corset sets her bossum just right no tan lines.

Scupper

winks his way welcome luv she talks softly letting him read her lips

would you like a sensual massage luv

You really think you need t' ask? :rolleyes:

Damn, woman! Can you feel my heart pounding through my back? Surely, you must....

I'm tellin' ya folks - RedRum 'n' Coke is my new favorite drink when I want that "fancy drink" taste, without having to spend time mixing up several different liquors.

REDRUM

would you like a sensual massage luv

You really think you need t' ask? :rolleyes:

Damn, woman! Can you feel my heart pounding through my back? Surely, you must....

;) Aye i do Matt Luv, Well come over her to this chair, she guides him to a chair carved out of wood with a leather cushion. As she walks over to him as he sits he can smell the sweet smell of honey from her skin, he takes her as he breathes. She walks behind him and leans over him from behind and slowly runs her nails upon his chest starting from his waist as she whispers in his ear and runs her tongue along his neck and ear lobes.