Favorite BAD Movies

Blind Rhoid Pyle

Anybody else totally smitten with Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai Across the 8th Dimension?

I've recently had the pleasure to see Buckaroo Banzai again. That movie takes place in me old home town "New Brunswick, NJ" although it was shot in California. (New Brunswick was also the location of the TV show "Charles In Charge" and was also shot in California.)

Flash Gordon was a great bad film, but has anyone seen...

Flesh Gordon?

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Flesh Gordan. I never actually saw that movie but I do know of it's existance. Maybe I'll see if I can find it to check out.

Pushing the limits means getting out of my comfort zone and giving more when I don't think I have any left.

Ok, I went to movie night at a mate's place last night and I now have an official favorite BAD, and I REALLY mean BAD movie! (Drum roll please!!) Army of Darkness - with Bruce Campell

That is, without a doubt, one of the worst movies I've ever seen but - it's great because of it - it's hillarious! :)

Do not fear death but the life unlived! -CV

http://www.historicalroleplay.com

While Army of Darkness is a great movie, Evil Dead II the prequil takes the cake. I must say the plates against the head in the kitchen really made the movie, that or swallowing the eyeball...

Pushing the limits means getting out of my comfort zone and giving more when I don't think I have any left.

How could I forget the hand running across the house. It's like Thing from the Adams Family, only way cooler beans....

With Candy Samples? Absolutely not! And certainly not the sequel, Flesh Gordon Meets the Cosmic Cheerleaders, either.

OMG, I'd forgotten about that one.....I didn't know there was a sequel...was it .....up..... to par? Flesh Gordon! I need to get out more.

I didn't know there was a sequel...was it .....up..... to par? Flesh Gordon!

Well, what made the original so interesting is the fact that it was unique; a soft core Sci-Fi adventure, made all the more classy by some great stop-motion animation by Jim Danforth (who was so embarassed to work on this film he had his name written backwards in the credits). Definately a good movie for a few laughs.

The sequel is pretty much an excuse for a boob-fest, and worth a groan or two if memory serves me. I saw the sequel once, while I've seen the original several times.

I didn't know there was a sequel...was it .....up..... to par?  Flesh Gordon!

Well, what made the original so interesting is the fact that it was unique; a soft core Sci-Fi adventure, made all the more classy by some great stop-motion animation by Jim Danforth (who was so embarassed to work on this film he had his name written backwards in the credits). Definately a good movie for a few laughs.

The sequel is pretty much an excuse for a boob-fest, and worth a groan or two if memory serves me. I saw the sequel once, while I've seen the original several times.

Interesting! Sad about that , the work was excellent and right in style with "Flash"........ "Flash Gordon" was so silly...used to be on TV...Sat. am cartoons....(ah, those were the days.....a chocolate donut from the Helms truck and cartoons to start the weekend.......)....I thought "Flesh" was so such good usage of the material! Aye, I guess I'll not bother with the sequal....if that's all it be ........I got me own.

:ph34r: The worst movie ever has to be :ph34r:

The Three Amigos!!!

Others are:

A Fish Called Wanda

The Accidental Tourist

The 3 Amigos salute was pretty cool. I liked the plot too. Definately not your garden variety comedy.

After seeing part 1 I kept thinking part 2 would be coming out soon.

Don't look for it any time soon. Mel's movies of late have been pretty bad.

I think High Anxiety is among his best.

My favorite Mel Brooks film is The 12 Chairs, based on the Checkov play (Anton Checkov, not the Star Trek Navigator). That was Brook's second movie, after his fabulous debut with The Producers.

Yeah, no kidding - after I saw the first one I just... assumed that part 2 would be on its way. Well, it's been a long time coming, just how 'soon' is 'soon'?

I know I'm just way out of the loop - but what recent movies has Mel Brooks done? Something he did could be bad?? <_<

Do not fear death but the life unlived! -CV

http://www.historicalroleplay.com