Favorite BAD Movies

Blind Rhoid Pyle

Anyone seen the ewok spin off film in the eighties? Caravan of Courage ? Don't.

It ain't as bad as the Star Wars Holiday Special from 1978, lass. B)

I think I remember that one, barely.

Pushing the limits means getting out of my comfort zone and giving more when I don't think I have any left.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*points* Look at the parrot!

**swoosh**clang!**

*dagger quivers in Grey's pewter mug*

ARRRRGH! I be loosin' me rum! :lol:

Me best shipmate be dyin' fast o'this mortal wound. **sniff**

hook_banner2.jpg

Captain, we always knew you were a whoopsie.

Rumors of my death are entirely premature.

Please, don't be use'n the "E" word. The crowd in the Pub be the scum of the sea (and shore......and plain......), scury urchin stung sons (and daughters) of sea hags and kelpies....but the "E" word is...well, it's just........

consider'n I go to the movies only slightly more often than I watch television :ph34r: I'm reaching back a bit........Titanic. I'm surprised the Sea Gods did nay spit that one back out. The boat is sink'n and they're chaaaaase'n around shooting and hiding (at least the dreadful suspense was over and she finally DID make up her mind ........Aye, bet she had an E___ on the side too.......... :ph34r:

OMG!!! That was sooo terrible! I had comfortably repressed that one til now. Thanks?

I borrowed They Live and Reanimator from a coworker today.

meaning The Stuff? I couldn't decide......it almost did a full circle being so bad that I gave it points.....but maybe it was 3:am or something....how about..............

attack of the mushroom people...............

did anyone ever see a movie called "The Stuff"?

LOL, what a great bad film!

What's this foamy stuff coming up out of the ground? Gee, I don't know what it is, maybe I should eat it.

Now here's a movie that I have a hard time deciding whether it's bad or not...

Lifeforce Astronatus discover that the comet head of Halley's Comet contains a hollow chamber with three human-looking folks inside. The two males are dead, but the female comes to life. She turns out to be an evil alien vampire-like creature.

The good points: The alien remains naked for almost the entire movie, and the space scenes were shot underwater with re-breathers (no bubbles) and appear very realistic.

The bad points: The alien remains naked for almost the entire movie, and after the initial space scenes it becomes a sophomoric vampire flick with few redeeming qualities.

:lol:

What's this foamy stuff coming up out of the ground? Gee, I don't know what it is, maybe I should eat it.

Now here's a movie that I have a hard time deciding whether it's bad or not...

Lifeforce Astronatus discover that the comet head of Halley's Comet contains a hollow chamber with three human-looking folks inside. The two males are dead, but the female comes to life. She turns out to be an evil alien vampire-like creature.

reminds me of TwistedWholeFoods....Heh heh heh and you thought it was about HEALTH......Ah hahahahahahah (demonic laugh).

Yeah, remember Lifeforce :lol:

How about Life force meets the Titanic?

Here's a couple loveable stinkers...

Hysterical (with the Hudson Brothers, Julie Newmar and Richard "Jaws" Kiel) Ghosts and Pirates and three idiots.

Halloween 3: Season of the Witch This movie should never have been associated with the "Halloween" series as it has nothing to do with Michael Myers. The evil company, Silver Shamrock, produces halloween masks that turn kids heads into bugs!

Halloween 3: Season of the Witch This movie should never have been associated with the "Halloween" series as it has nothing to do with Michael Myers. The evil company, Silver Shamrock, produces halloween masks that turn kids heads into bugs!

Maybe it's just because of the season but I was thinking about that movie a few days ago. I was maINLY THINKING ABOUT THE TIME WHEN THE KID IS WEARING THE MASK WATCHING THE TELEVISION IN THE "TEST ROOM" AND ALL THE BUGS AND STUFF START COMING OUT. i DO AGREE, IT HAS NOTJING TO DO WITH mICHAEL mEYERS.

Damn caps locks. I am not fixing this!!!

Edited by El Pirata

Pushing the limits means getting out of my comfort zone and giving more when I don't think I have any left.

killer clowns from outer space

B)

this is the first time I have admitted to liking this movie.

I have been in denial for YEARS.

can't help-it just crept up on me.

for as long as I can remember I have publicly spouted about how bad a movie it is.

and it is REALLY bad...but I just can't help meself.

clowns are just creepy-have always hated them.they're just like baby dolls=evil,creepy toys that demons from hell send up to control and pervert us.

OMG I didn't know I had any more closets to come out of-hehe

B)

Capt Weaver

"No man will be a sailor who has contrivance enough to get himself into a jail; for being in a ship is being in a jail, with the chance of being drowned. A man in jail has more room, better food, and commonly better company. "

Dr. Samuel Johnson

Capt Weaver's Pirate Perversions

A>>>killer clown from outer space

B)

B>>>clowns are just creepy-have always hated them.they're just like baby dolls=evil,creepy toys that demons from hell send up to control and pervert us.

C>>>OMG I didn't know I had any more closets to come out of-hehe

B)

A>>>Never saw it....because.....

B>>>Total agreement!!! Parents used to take us to the circus... I spent a fair bit of time avoid'n the monsterous things and trying to not let anyone see how completely creeped I was by the creatures. Never thought them funny...not at all. I can walk through "Knots Scary Farm" like it's Sunday-in-the-Park (oh, I shriek a lot (an' it's the only place I generally do), but startled, not spooked, actually, I love it!) (A' course then there be me neighbors...more idiots than clown though)....Known a couple people who were into it...clown-art (OMG&G) on the walls! No, still guaranteed to to get me to the opposite side of some place....something seriously.......interesting there......

C>>>I do suspect the "closets" of some sort or another are ubiquitious... just less surprising to ourselves

Back off the Disney flicks. When you get kids you'll know a Disney movie is a 2 hour babysitter that never calls in sick or comes up with lame excuses.

I was at best buy yesterday and they had all their halloween dvds out.a giant evil smorgasboard.

:huh:

I saw killer clowns,but saw house of 1000 corpes and had to have it instead.

it definately goes on the yummy-gotta-see-over-and-over-again-bad-movie-list.

there are some really great,odd effects that tweek with the brain.

:huh:

Capt Weaver

"No man will be a sailor who has contrivance enough to get himself into a jail; for being in a ship is being in a jail, with the chance of being drowned. A man in jail has more room, better food, and commonly better company. "

Dr. Samuel Johnson

Capt Weaver's Pirate Perversions

And Dan Aykroyd, yes. Seen it a few times, but can never remember what it's about. I think my brain refuses to process it.

Anybody else totally smitten with Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai Across the 8th Dimension?

Rumors of my death were right on the money.

:D Hey, whoa now , I'll not be labled an 'Anti-Disney-ite' :D I wasn't saying that 'The Little Mermaid' was, in any way, a bad movie - it's one of my all time favorites! :D Oh, no Disney is great - and having been a nanny for seven years, I well know the value of ol'Walt as a babysitter :D ha ha ha!

Beauty and the Beast is a great one too!!

Do not fear death but the life unlived! -CV

http://www.historicalroleplay.com

ok....hummmm you said favorite bad movies huh....

1) bring it on (yes...the cheerleader movie. "take whatever you're eating and cut it in half...this is called a diet.")

2) clash of the titans ("perseus" harry hamlin was sooo hot when i was 8)

3) 16 candles ("lake....big lake...")

4) flash gordon (the hawkmen kick ass)

5) caveman (ringo starr, shelly long, dennis quaid...and dinosaur poop)

that should be enough for you mates to make fun of me! :lol:

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

"This calls for a particularly subtle blend of psychology & extereme violence." -Vivian, The Young Ones