Historical v's interpretive

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, no harm in the discussion...As for me....

NO offense given...none taken.

But, might I be able to boast a bit here. This fine day at the company's Summer BBQ, a company wide contest was held for the best hat. I decided to take my Tricone in and did so. When I entered the area...I got a few oohs and ahhs. Especially when they found out I had made it me oneies.

Well, to make a long story short...I took 1st place.

Now I have had a number of co-workers ask me to wear me garb complete. Including m'boss. Guess I will have to make an appearance in the near future with m'complete outfit.

;););)

Lady Cassandra Seahawke

Captain of SIREN'S RESURRECTION,

Her fleet JAGUAR'S SPIRIT, ROARING LION , SEA WITCH AND RED VIXEN

For she, her captains and their crews are....

...Amazon by Blood...

...... Warrior by Nature......

............Pirate by Trade............

If'n ye hear ta Trill ye sure to know tat yer end be near...

I've always been pretty firmly convinced that quite a few arguments on message boards are as much - or more - a fault of the medium than those arguing. When you're reading dry text, it seems that it's often easy to take something in not at all the spirit it was intended.

Huzzah to that! I've made the same observation time after time on other boards. Well put mate!

NOAH: Wow... the whole world flooded in just less than a month, and us the only survivors! Hey... is that another... do you see another boat out there? Wait a minute... is that a... that's... are you seeing a skull and crossbones on that flag?

Ministry of Petty Offenses