The Pirate Hunter's Smarter Brother!

Inigo Montoya

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... Joaquin, show de man.

From a booth near the back, Joaquin Andamun rolls his eyes, sighs a long sigh, and rises. He ambles over to Montoya and relieves him of the rope. He looks ceilingward for a few moments, gathering his thoughts, then down at the rope. His brows furrow in concentration, as his hands begin to move. A few passes and...

"Joaquin, you beeg dummy!" says Montoya. "Dat's not a noose, dat's a beckett stopper." Andamun shrugs, and tries again.

His frown deepens, and his hands become an increasing blur, pausing only momentarily at each attempt. Between his fingers materialize in rapid succession ... a bowline ... a shoe knot ... a clove hitch ... a monkey's fist ... an Irish pullover ... a macrame bust of Jack Nicholson ... a spiderweb spelling "Some Pig" ... a pair of fishnet stockings (he startles and blushes, and glancing at the Cardinal, hastily thrusts them behind his back while he undoes the knots).

Finally he comes to a halt. "Sorry boss," he says, spreading his hands in a gesture of defeat. "I ask de instructor at Four-Aitch, but she say dat noose is too dangerous."

Aye Count again!

Oh wait Silkie..runs behind the bar and snatches some flour to mix with water and makes a paste and brings it to her..Here ye are love.

Sits back and watches the show commence ahhing over each and clapping at the Spiderweb spelling Some Pig.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

There is at least one pyrate out there who would have been old enough to sink his ship. Silkie thinks to herself. Hmmmm ...

Silkie starts to put the peices together.

Only she has no glue so they don't stick! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

"Aye... Silkie but ye was in finishin' school back then; I was press ganged, as a lad, and served time in the English navy, luv. Un-employment and the luv of a women, caused me t' become a pirate later in life."

"Besides, I have no quarrels wit' the Spanish. Now the French, that be a different matter."

I've no quarrels wit d'Spanish or d'French.

Now d'British...

She stops short of spitting on the floor.

Taking the paste she sticks VonUber-pyrate and the sheep together then waits to see if it sticks.

:rolleyes:

"Darlin', VonUber-pyrate isn't British and what did those poor sheep ever do t' ye, t' be pasted to his likeness in such an un-natural way?"

His frown deepens, and his hands become an increasing blur, pausing only momentarily at each attempt. Between his fingers materialize in rapid succession ... a bowline ... a shoe knot ... a clove hitch ... a monkey's fist ... an Irish pullover ... a macrame bust of Jack Nicholson ... a spiderweb spelling "Some Pig" ... a pair of fishnet stockings (he startles and blushes, and glancing at the Cardinal, hastily thrusts them behind his back while he undoes the knots).

"Some Pig".....ROFLOL. ( Yes, I got it.)

...Or lay these bones in an unworthy urn, Tombless, with no rememberance over them: Either our history shall with full mouth Speak freely of our acts, or else our grave, Like a Turkish mute, shall have a toungueless mouth, Not worshipped with a waxen epitaph... King Henry V- William Shakespeare

'She wore a gown the color of storms, shadows and rain and a necklace of broken promises and regrets.'~Susanna Clarke

Attention! All formats of plot and characterizations produced under the monikers "Aurore Devareaux" or "Tempest Fitzgerald" are protected under the statutes of Copyright law. All Rights Reserved. F.T.M.

"Darlin', VonUber-pyrate isn't British and what did those poor sheep ever do t' ye, t' be pasted to his likeness in such an un-natural way?"

No, no, no! They were two seperate thoughts ...I'm Irish ...my character that is ...I'm American. Anyway, historically the British have caused a lot of problems for the Irish, and Silkie is from Northern Ireland ...If you want a history lesson I can give you one. ...?

As to the sheep and VonUber-pyrate ...he was around at the inquisition ...figured he was old enough to sink Montoyas sheep. :)

:rolleyes::lol::lol::lol::lol:

No, no, no! They were two seperate thoughts ...I'm Irish ...my character that is ...I'm American. Anyway, historically the British have caused a lot of problems for the Irish, and Silkie is from Northern Ireland ...If you want a history lesson I can give you one. ...?

As to the sheep and VonUber-pyrate ...he was around at the inquisition ...figured he was old enough to sink Montoyas sheep. :)

:rolleyes::lol::lol::lol::lol:

"I got it, no history lesson needed. I didn't think ye was nasty type!"

"I thought ye was implin' I may have sunk his ship."

"Yer sure fun to tease!"

Taking the paste she sticks VonUber-pyrate and the sheep together then waits to see if it sticks.

Instead of tar and feathering, we have paste and wooling. This I gotta see. :)

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

Instead of tar and feathering, we have paste and wooling. This I gotta see. :)

It's an Irish thing... :lol:

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Aye Count again!

H'okay, den, eef it make jou happy...

Montoya walks over to Captain Siren. For some reason he begins to stoop ever so slightly, a strange, wild light dawning in his eyes. Dramatically, he points in the direction of Siren, and loudly declaims. "Juan! Juan...Pirate...Captain! Muah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-hahhhhh!" Thunder booms and the sky is lit by a flash of lightning.

Aye Count again!

H'okay, den, eef it make jou happy...

Montoya walks over to Captain Siren. For some reason he begins to stoop ever so slightly, a strange, wild light dawning in his eyes. Dramatically, he points in the direction of Siren, and loudly declaims. "Juan! Juan...Pirate...Captain! Muah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-hahhhhh!" Thunder booms and the sky is lit by a flash of lightning.

"The countin' to Siren, was nice. Thunder and lightnin' was a bit melodramatic. The Muah-ah thing is just goin' to make her giggle again."

"I thought ye latin types were romantics... Think Ricardo Montalban... Please don't let let Joaquin say, 'Look boss de sheep! de sheep!"

"One more time por favor."

clapping.gif24.gifmwah1.gif

"They like us, they really like us!" :lol:

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

The wind blows open the door of the Pub. A rain soaked silhouette of a perfect female form is illuminated by a burst of lightning. The scantly clad figure, produces a cry from the back of the pub, "It's Bonnie the Red Weasel!' But as she steps into Pub, and tosses back her black hair, it is clear to all present this is not the Red Weasel. Her damp clothing leaves little to the imagination. A whip hangs from her waist, and no one dares meet her gaze. She clears her throat and begins to speak, in a thick Spanish accent.

"Jou do not know who I aim. My name is Rosarita Chiquita Del Monte Montoya, but jou can call me Rosie. I am looking for the man who calls heem self, the Pirate Hunter. He leafs me wit' seex childrens, and I aim hear to tell heem, comb home or prepare to die!"

Sterling, jerks thumb over shoulder..."He's hiding over there!"

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Sterling, jerks thumb over shoulder..."He's hiding over there!"

Inigo are jou hiding? Please comb home now. The childrens miss jou, and I miss jou! The peons are all missing, and somebodies have stripped the peacocks of dare feathers. It is harvest time and we must put tortillas on the tabla for the childrens.

Sits back and props her booted feet upon the table and watches as sterling jerks his thumb over his shoulder and hides a grin. This just gets better and better.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

Inigo emerges hesitantly from the corner of the bar, where he had ducked upon recognizing the form in the doorway. He addresses the crowd loudly, though a note of desperation is detectable in his speech.

"I not know what she talkeeng about! I naiver see her before!" He risks an anxious glance at Rosarita, her hands planted defiantly on her curvaceous hips, one eyebrow skeptically raised. "I deed not have sexual relations weeth thees wooman, Miss..." Sensing that nobody is buying the bluff, his shoulders sag, and sheepishly he walks over to Rosarita. He addresses her under his breath in urgent tones.

"Rosie, my leetle quesadilla, we have been t'rough thees over and over alraidy. How I supposed to recoup my investment in 'The Pirate Hunter' franchise, eef every time I about to make a capjoore, jou barge een and drag me off to wash deeshes? Look 'roun' jou, whad jou see? A whole beelding fool of pirates! Thees could be my beeg break, and jou tell me, 'comb home'?! Eet's very embarassing!"

I wink at Capt. Sterling as the Spaniard meekly approaches his wife.

"You know, this could be better than dancing Aztecs."

RAKEHELL-1.jpg