The Pirate Hunter's Smarter Brother!

Inigo Montoya

As False Ransom speaks she does indeed nearly choke, eyes go wide with grteat joviality and she laughs all the more nearly falling from ehr perch on the bar much to Rays amusement.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While wondering if I should slap Siren on the back—without risking retailiation of a pointy metal kind—to free that cherry she's choking on, I look around at the rest of the crowd.

Okay, I give up. Why does this place look like a tornado just ripped through a chicken yard?

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

I look at Siren, who's laughing so hard she nearly chokes on the cherry in her drink.

"Sheep? There's been a party with sheep?" Now that, I says to meself, musta been some party. "But, where'd the feathers come from, I wonder?"

Siren is still too busy laughing to answer.

Jacky Tar enters the bar hummin', 'One little, two little, three little Indians....'

Ray I'm goin' t' need more sacks, the ships' hold is burstin' wit' feathers! I've got to get another hogshead of Trader Vic's finest too, or Herself will have my hide. Those natives sure could put down Mai Tai's.

Jacky scoops up some sacks, nods to Ray, Cap'n Siren, and Ransom, and heads back t' the Sea Witch.

"Sheep? There's been a party with sheep?" Now that, I says to meself, musta been some party.

"A sheep party?! Horrors!" Sterling says in alarm. "The Scots are here... watch yer backs, gentlemen and pets...."

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

"Sheep? There's been a party with sheep?" Now that, I says to meself, musta been some party.

"A sheep party?! Horrors!" Sterling says in alarm. "The Scots are here... watch yer backs, gentlemen and pets...."

Jacky re-enters the bar, and mutters, 'Silly sod, sheep don't have feathers'.

Ray I need a hand wit' this barrel!

Ray and Jacky roll the unusually large barrel in the direction of the Sea Witch.

Siren, Ransom

Silkie raises her tankard to the lasses.

Aye, twas a gatering like none otter ever experienced in d'pub afore. I'm tinkin we may be needin Jacky t'release some uv doze Aztecks sos we ken liven up d'place again. Only soul missin here wuz Colonal Walker ...I know he's out der.

Sterling luv, no sheep were hurt in the makin uv dis tred.

Now, Ray, what time is d'next performance?

:huh::huh: :) :huh::huh::huh::huh: :) :huh:

Hummm, what would Col. Walker and Aztecs be havin' in common? ;)

But, at least Aztecs explains the feathers. That be a relief. ***signals to Ray*** I'll be havin' another while I wait for the next round of entertainment. There will be another round, won't there. I mean, how many times to ya get to see dancin' Aztecs in the pub? ;)

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

Hearing the sounds of gaiety returning to the Pub, a passing Inigo pokes his head in the door. He listens briefly, then calls out to the revelers.

"Jou people crazy, jou know? All I say ees, 'Jou sank my sheep.' Jou know wad' sheep ees, righ'? Jou oughta know, all right, jou pirates, ain' jou? Jou know, 'sheep' like wad' jou all be sailing een? What de matter wid' jou? Jou no' speek Eengleesh?" He shakes his head, muttering under his breath, "Seelee sunny beaches."

He looks around the pub, peering at the various mounds of flotsam. "Oh, an' by de way, anybody see my rope? De folks at de Betty Ford cleeneec say eef I fin' eet an' breeng eet, dey gon' show me some real good knots. Dey gots a bed set up alraidy an' evryt'ing. Dat an' a way cool captain's coat too, only eet's all white, an' instead of gold braid on de cuffs, eet has buckles."

LongTom raises his head from the remains of an alcohol-soaked semi-stupor and looks around the bar. He surveys the removal of the fallen, blows a stray feather from the corner of his mustache, and muses. "So that's what really happened to the Aztecs...who knew?"

Then a sudden horrible thought occurs to him. With a brief count on his fingers, he totes up the number of newbie rounds -- twenty-five thousand or so from the Master Crew, several million from the Aztec Nation (how did they all fit in here, anyway?) -- that will remain forever unoffered. He slaps his forehead in dismay.

He shakes his head, muttering under his breath, "Seelee sunny beaches."

He looks around the pub, peering at the various mounds of flotsam. "Oh, an' by de way, anybody see my rope?  De folks at de Betty Ford cleeneec say eef I fin' eet an' breeng eet, dey gon' show me some real good knots.  Dey gots a bed set up alraidy an' evryt'ing.  Dat an' a way cool captain's coat too, only eet's all white, an' instead of gold braid on de cuffs, eet has buckles."

Jacky Tar (Member of the 'Seelee Sunny Beaches Club') enters the club... I mean Pub...

'Inigo ye magnificent spaniard, ye don't need a Betty Ford Clinic, any sailor here can teach ye t' tie a knot!'

'Have a drink and will discuss raisen' yer sheep!'

We sunk his sheep..Puir wee lambs..I wonder if they bleated any at all..*Laughs again*

Hey Spainard where can we sign up for the Selee Sunny Beaches Club? Im in the mood for a litle Arr and Arr *manages to finish her drink still laughing*

So we have dancin aztecs! Can't wait to see this one..

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

LongTom, I be thinkin' the pub be sorta like Dr. Who's Tardus (?)—small from the outside, infinate on the inside.

Hey, Jacky Tar, ya might have somethin' goin' with that Selee Sunny Beaches Club. Would the mascot be a sheep, or an Aztec? :lol:

***Looks toward the Spaniard, searching among the feathers and prone bodies for a piece of rope*** Who's Betty Ford, then? That the name of a sheep? :lol:

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

Jacky puts out the sign-up sheet for the, 'Seelee Sunny Beaches Club'. "Put yer 'X's' here mates, if'n ye want to join."

"LongTom, got it wrong mates; the Aztec nation were never ov'r a half million. Besides, I only counted about 1500 feathered dancers the other day; but, it were quite a show!"

"Whatever, ye do mates don't give the spaniard enough rope t' hang himself. He's been offered a position as a cruise director aboard the Sea Witch."

"Whatever, ye do mates don't give the spaniard enough rope t' hang himself.

Oh you can give him all the rope he wants, he's already proven himself a right pratt when it comes to knots...

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

Blackfoot enters the room and looks about. Hmmm? Inigo Montoya eh?

Admiral Von Uber-Pirate eh? Pirate hunters eh? Interesting concept.

Blackfoot smiles and takes a swig from his bottle of rum. A toast to ye

all. :lol:

"Care to join the 'Seelee Sunny Beaches Club', Cap'n Blackfoot? We mean t' recuit a few of the Aztecs as cabana boys and setup camp down yonder on the beach."

"Thought abought a live pirate dinner show in the Pub, too! Fer the tourists. That may be a bit much fer the purists, but we aim t' keep things lively!"

Jacky offers Blackfoot some more rhum...

Eyes gleaming with laughter goes to make her gran mark on the roster for the Seely Beaches club. Welcome Blackfoot did you come to see the sunk sheep as well? :ph34r:

Well he can count really well if he's not disturbed..

Oh you can give him all the rope he wants, he's already proven himself a right pratt when it comes to knots...

Oh, "a pratt," ees it, number Juan? I no exactly see jou be Speedy Gonzales wit de noose when jou given a chance to cho off jour skeels. Jou should be leestening to Jackee Tarr. He gots de real idea! He say I "mogneefeecent Spaniard!"

Spotting an end of his rope protruding from under a booth bench, he stalks over and snatches it. "I gon' take my rope an' go where I be appreeciated." Turning towards Siren, "Now here be a fine lady who soun' like she know wad' I be good for. For jou, I make spesheeal petite noose, wid' only sex knots een eet. -- (gulp) I meen, wid' only seex knots een eet. (Whew! De terapeest tell me dat called a Freudian Sleep.)"

Montoya approaches Capt Siren, gathering coils of rope in his hands. However, halfway across the room, he trips over some imperfection (perhaps a knothole) in the floorboards, measuring his length in the collected spills and detritus. After a space of perhaps three heartbeats, he moves, rises, dusts off his front and, recollecting the tangled length of hemp, attempts to reassert his dignity. Two coils shy of the end, he freezes, eyebrows in his hairline and mouth agape. There, dangling from the end of the rope, is a perfect, regulation hangman's noose.

"Hah!" he crows, spinning and pointing triumphantly at Capt. Sterling. "Less just see JOU do dat, eh?"

Two coils shy of the end, he freezes, eyebrows in his hairline and mouth agape. There, dangling from the end of the rope, is a perfect, regulation hangman's noose.

"Hah!" he crows, spinning and pointing triumphantly at Capt. Sterling. "Less just see JOU do dat, eh?"

:lol::lol:

Sterling raises his glass... "I must confess you have me on that one! Honestly I would like to see you try that again."

Crewe of the Archangel

"LongTom, got it wrong mates; the Aztec nation were never ov'r a half million."

Oh, well, in that case, never mind.

(makes his mark on the Seelee Sunny Beaches Club sign-up sheet) X marks the spot, I guess.

Having signed with a flourish the membership roster of the SSBC, I jump to the side as the Spaniard falls to the floor. When he holds up the noose, everyone cheers. Captain Sterling hold up his glass. I lift mine and salute as well.

"Zounds, is that something you learned aboard the Betty Ford?"

I look over at Jacky Tar. "Aztec cabanna boys? Hummm, that definately sounds like fun. :lol:

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

Spotting an end of his rope protruding from under a booth bench, he stalks over and snatches it. "I gon' take my rope an' go where I be appreeciated." Turning towards Siren, "Now here be a fine lady who soun' like she know wad' I be good for. For jou, I make spesheeal petite noose, wid' only sex knots een eet. -- (gulp) I meen, wid' only seex knots een eet. (Whew! De terapeest tell me dat called a Freudian Sleep.)"

Montoya approaches Capt Siren, gathering coils of rope in his hands. However, halfway across the room, he trips over some imperfection (perhaps a knothole) in the floorboards, measuring his length in the collected spills and detritus. After a space of perhaps three heartbeats, he moves, rises, dusts off his front and, recollecting the tangled length of hemp, attempts to reassert his dignity. Two coils shy of the end, he freezes, eyebrows in his hairline and mouth agape. There, dangling from the end of the rope, is a perfect, regulation hangman's noose.

Gee I wonder what I said..Scurries to rethink about her words then laughs more..Ah Well...Sex knots..intresting...

Hoists her tankard as he comes up with the hangman's noose..Aye do it again..Can ye pull a Sunk Sheep out of the rope? *chortles wickedly with laughter*

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Crewe of the Archangel

Sterling raises his glass... "I must confess you have me on that one!  Honestly I would like to see you try that again."

Jou are ON, Eengleesh high-seas creeminal type!

... Joaquin, show de man.

"Inigo, ye was six when yer sheep sank, I mean ship sank, right?" Indigo nods. "Ye look like yer in yer early thirties. Look around ye, most of these scallywags weren't even born when yer ship sank!"

"Now ye can do the math out loud, if ye like; 'cause Cap'n Siren luvs t' hear ye count."

"Yer grudge is wit' pirates long since past; so, put the rope down man, and have a drink wit' us"