The Pirate Hunter's Smarter Brother!

Inigo Montoya

He hasn't noticed....she be already wearin them... :lol:

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Silkie saunters in dressed so seductively as a ...pilgrim?! So much for seductive! :lol:

In each hand she has a loaf pan of cornbread steam still rising from it. She sets down the loaf pans opens the satchel that she carries and pulls out several jars of preserves. Each has a label, "Pumpkin Butter", "Apple Cranberry", "Apple Butter" "Raspberry".

Happy Tanksgivin' maties!

Ray, ken we get a cuttin board, a bread knife, n'sum table knives?

She pulls out a large tub of sweet creamy butter.

Now, Jame, ya needs t'ab'doin wot I've been doin fer a few years now ...MOOCH! :lol:

I'm o'r tree hundred miles away frum m'family sos, I gets me invited t'a friends house. I ask wot I ken bring n'each time dey say "notin, just yerself." Tis a wondrous ting!

I do miss m'family gaterin buot I don't miss d'cleanin' nor d'cookin nor d'cleanin' up fter.

"Eyes, look CrazyChole has brought pies and one is pumpkin! Give 'er a period remote (not sure what it's good fer), and CrazyChole kick yer feet up, and have an egg nog wit' rum."

"Aye, thank ye Mr. Tar. I'll take tha rum, hold the nog."

She drapes her thin legs over the arm of her chair. The cup of rum offered disapears in a single swallow. The bottle is snatched out of Ray's hands as he tries to refill the empty mug. The dark glass vessel is lifted to her lips, the liquer obviously improving, or at least dulling, Jane's otherwise sour mood.

"Wot's that Silkie, 300 miles. Well I already tried 200 n' a house too small fer everyone n' that didn't werk, wots a few 'undred more. So who got stuck makin' tha bird round 'ere?"

"If part of the goods be plundered by a pirate the proprietor or shipmaster is not entitled to any contribution." An introduction to merchandize, Robert Hamilton, 1777

Slightly Obsessed, an 18th Century reenacting blog

Red Cat bounces over t' Jane, dinging and jingling her way across'n th room..while Jacky chuckles at her delight in his plunder..she pauses t' give Eyes a squeeze on th' way.. he stops wi a face full o pumkin pie and grins wide.. she throws an arm about Janes shoulder n

says "Ah th turkey, the cookin n th dishes!" "we wimmin ave th lot eh?!" "But looky how happy th scallywags be! "says she gesturing widely towards the lot about th pub fairly cleaned up fer th holiday. A bit o nog spillin from her tankard...

Tis wart it no? Lil pirates r runin about feedin th ships dogs n cats unner th table and Silkie is quite a pictue as a Pilgrim swillin nog....hmmmm. Even Ray has outdone himself wit the punch and grog!

Grabbin a hot piece o cornbread wi Jam n butter Red Cat raises er glass wi th otter n give a toast t all! ;)

..the inflatable pilgrim has sprung a tiny leak n is whistling slightly as e wavers back n forth like a drunken sailor....

Oderlesseyes mouth begins to water at the smell of all the grub in the pub and single out the pumkin pie CrazycholeBlack has in sight but just out of reach.. Oderless lunges for it ..sand spills on to the floor. CrazyCholeBlack pulls back keeping the pie jest out of reach... Same time the monk comes in and has his nose in the aiy.. snootilly preparing himself to pray over the holiday meal.. OOOUuuummmmm.... ;)

monk.jpg

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

Tis wart it no? Lil pirates r runin about feedin th ships dogs n cats unner th table

"bah, so long as ye ken keep tha little swabs from spending tha 'hole day nagging 'when's tha turkey ready, ken I 'ave some pie, 'e's sittin in me seat, I'm bored'. Naw, I'd takes a day wif out all tha littles quite 'appily"

Seeing Eye's reaching after the pumpkin pie again, Jane smacks his hand, shaking her head at him in frustration.

"none o that till ye've 'ad some vegetables darn it! oh, Sorry Eye's, it's tha pirate mom in me. 'ere" She slices a little piece out of the pie & passes it to him. The can of whipping cream is shaken and offered with a raised brow.

"If part of the goods be plundered by a pirate the proprietor or shipmaster is not entitled to any contribution." An introduction to merchandize, Robert Hamilton, 1777

RedCat rounds up all the lil buccaneers and herds em at menacing cutlasspoint "Arrr!" off t the kiddie table (which of course they enjoy with squeals and shrieks) "Now ye be givin Chloe a break lads n laasses..

"Oi !! All ye pirates not partaken in th veggies miss the blackpowder games on th porch later!"

RedCAt raises an eyebrow across th room at Chloe.. "Better?"

RedCAt raises an eyebrow across th room at Chloe.. "Better?"

"aye, much better Red Cat. Gimme tha bottle o port o're there n' everthin L be jest fine" Jane smiles weekly, the copious amounts of rum she's already consumed drowning her bad mood. "ey, eyes, leave so o tha pie fer me!"

The can of whipping cream is shaken and offered with a raised brow.

Oderlesseye takes the pie outta CrazyCholeBlacks hand when she looked back at Red Cat Jenny and wit his cutlass slices the pie in even helpings for all. Takes a piece and applies the whip cream in little swirls. Smelling the pumkin aroma ,eye thank ye CrazyCholeBlack for the "piece offerin" and hand back the rest of the pie.. Nothing like gettin desert outta the way before the main course !

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

"This will n'ver do, ye'll all have no room fer the turkey! I've had galley duty all day, been up t' me elbows stuffin' turkeys, and feedin' turkeys!"

Jacky has walked out of the pub galley holdin' a plater wit' a very large stuffed turkey, which he places on a table. He spoons the stuffin' into a bowl, and carves the bird. He returns t' the galley, t' fetch the mashed potatoes (heck I peeled six pounds, today alone.) and gravy. He returns wit' the potatoes, gravy and cranberries. One last trip t' the galley fer the yams, and broccoli casserole.

He looks around, "Anyone still hungry?"

Several shouts of Aye! echo around th pub accompanied by the sound of plates being cleared to make room fer seconds.

In the background the inflatable pilgrim is still wavering, every now and then emitting a little "eeeeee" sound.. whichh causes RedCat 't giggle a bit each time laughter mixed with jingling :lol:

"Its over!" Jane exclaims suddenly, nearly falling backwards out of her chair.

All eyes in the pub turn to stare at the now happily laughing woman, so different from the grouch that she'd been. Jane's cheeks turn a particularly bright shade of pink as she unsuccessfully attempts to stifle her joy at surviving thanksgiving.

Since having to leave the Pub Thanksgiving party for a family one, I return to find a table full of leftovers and groaning pyrates holding their full stomachs. Wistfully, I wish I'd been able to join in the fun.

Red Cat is back to snoozing, but I notice she has a new necklace and earings. Chole is asleep in her chair, an empty mug dangling from one finger, Jacky sits at the head of the table, sound asleep, but he has a smile on his face. The others are still only half awake, but starting to rouse. Under Eyes chair is a pile of sand and an empty pie plate.

The inflatable pilgrim is listing to larboard due to a lack of air, and all that is left of the turkey is a picked-cleaned carcass. There is, however, a bit of pumpkin pie remaining in the dish. I ask Ray for a cup of tea, grab a fork, and stand at the bar eating pie for breakfast, waiting for the others to wake up and start demanding turkey sandwiches.

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

Ray comes by with a towel on is arm and presents Miss Rannsom and Miss Chloe wi some tea and brandies and a slice o pie.

ZZZZzzzz*SNOOZ!! *jingle* ^Yyaaawwnnnzzzzzzz

The Red Cat is sated and happily snoozin in a big overstuffed chair wi an eggnog moustache, dreaming of Pirate turkeys and ships hewn of sweet potatos?zzzzzzzZZZz :lol:

The sticky faced kids have been sent ta bed and the sound o snorin pirates drifts about.

Jane is finally running out of steam. Her green eyes are getting droopy and she's obviously having trouble keeping her head up. Overcome with exhaustion she settles her head down next to her plate of pie, one arm curled protectivly around the dessert, the other folded under her head. Sleep finally overcomes Jane, a blissful smile filling her lips as she dreams of 354 days before the next thanksgiving nightmare.

A swirl of Spanish music reaches her ears and Red Cat awakes from a haze of Cognac, gravy and stuffing induced sleep..."mmmm?"

Peering over a now prone inflatable pilgrim and stacks of dishes she spies Inigo..

"Aye! Yer a bit late mate.. but welcome jus th same"

"Whar be yer sidekick?"

"Fruitcake? Have ya ever heard of the "hide the fruitcake" game? One person tries ta hide a fruitcake in their friend's house without them noticing. When and if that person finds the cake, he has ta figure out a way to hide it in someone else's house. Fruitcakes been known ta pass around for years, before someone has the decency ta bury it in their backyard."

I add a bit of Tattoo to my tea, and finish the last bite of pie on my plate, and give Jacky a wink. :blink:

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog