The Pirate Hunter's Smarter Brother!

Inigo Montoya

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having sampled some (ok more than some) coconut rum as well as cocktail fruit, Red Cat elbow on the bar , holds up a lone olive speared with a toothpick with one of those silly umbrellas on it.

Peering at him over the shiny green condiment she says

"Jacky.... y'evr wunner how they grow those pimmm..miim.. mentos just th right size t' fit in th olive?

Theres a pause... She's enjoying the completly confused look on his face..giggling she thrusts the vegetable precariously balancing on it's frilly pick towards Inigo and Rosie.. sooooo this is nuthin new wi them?

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

Jacky is seeing a side of Red Cat he hasn't seen before, tonight. The only thing more precariously balanced then the olive, is Red Cat on her stool; Jacky places a boot on her stool to prevent the condiment waving Red Cat from tipping. "Ye like olives do ye. How about some coffee t' go wit' 'em?"

MMmm? Red Cat re focuses on Jacky having had drifted off into musings about various things.. while building a cherry and toothpick boat.

"yes, thankee~that would be best" she says. Greatly appreciating his steadying her chair. Y know I din't mean t ave more 'n two.. but I does like coconut.... does th pub have half n half? I like it in me coffee. Waving at her creation with a flourish which causes her to sway just a bit "Look, it's the cherry cat! " she says proudly grinning again.

.... does th pub have half n half?

Jacky turns to Ray, "Ray seems the pubs' Red Cat likes half milk an' half cream." Ray pours some cream and milk into a bowl. "No, Ray! It's fer Red Cat Jenny's coffee." But before Ray can find a suitable pitcher, Red Cat is lapping up the half and half, and grinning again.

I decided I've agrivated Rosie enough, and if looks could kill, I'd be six feet under right now. With a shrug, I walk to the bar, pick up one of Red Cat's condiment creations. Pulling a section off, I pop it in my mouth. "Ummm, not bad. I like pickled-onion poodles." Picking up another, I turn to Ray. "I think these would go very nicely with a gin martini, if you don't mind." He hands me the glass and I retreat to a table in the back to enjoy my cocktale and cat treats.

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

Jacky takes what is left of the half and half, and pours it into a hot mug of coffee, for Red Cat. With Red Cat sipping her coffee, and busily creating new creations with a fresh batch of olives, he decides it's time to move to a table. He has Ray fill his tankard, with ale; leaves the bar, and sits at a table next to Ransom. "Ye know Ransom, Rosie is just protectin' what's hers'." He said, referring to Inigo; who seems to have withdrawn.

"Ye could invite me t' yer table, and show her yer not interested (in Inigo)!"

I pop another pickled onion into my mouth and smile. "Yeah, I know, but it was kinda fun to tease her a little. Had to get back at her for that remark about fals...well, never mind. Pull up a chair. I always like your company, especially when I'm in a teasing mood."

I take a tiny sip of my martini, which Ray has decorated with olives skewered on plastic cutlasses. Then I give Jacky a wicked little grin and hold up the remains of Red Cat's condiment. "Care for a pickled-onion poodle part?"

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

Red Cat daintily wipes the half and half off her lips wit the back of one paw, happily accepts the mug o coffee from Jacky and sits quietly sipping...

After Jacky takes his leave havin attended to her needs, Inigo flops dejectedly at her side motioning Ray or a drink. "Tequilla Senor por favor.. Ola seniorita whad ees eet that yoous buildeen?

Red Cat offers him an onion poodle with a red cherry hat

...an onion poodle with a red cherry hat

B)B)

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

...Pull up a chair. I always like your company, especially when I'm in a teasing mood."

..."Care for a pickled-onion poodle part?"

"If I'm only good fer teasin', I'll stay right here. 'Sides if yer eatin' pickled-onions, I should definitely stay over here!"

"Oh come on, Luv. You know I'm just having a bit of fun, as you do yourself at times. And you're good for a great many things besides teasing, which you and I know. But, I admit, onion breath is just about as bad as ale breath. So, lucky for us, I have some mints in me coin purse here." I dig in my purse, shuffling past hankies, keys, compass, checkbook, Letter of Marque, lipstick, bosuns whistle, pens, and my good luck charm. "Here we are." I hold out a roll of peppermint, hoping Jacky will take one as a peace offering, 'cause I get the feeling he's a bit put out with me, and that always makes me sad. :blink:

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

Before Jacky, can except a mint, Rosie takes a seat at his table. With her back to Ransom, she strokes Jacky's chin, "Mi no reconocer jou Jacky. Jou shaved por de pirate chicas?" She smiles and lifts his tankard to her lips.

Jacky snatches his tankard away from Rosie, stands and smirks at Rosie. He reaches into a pouch, pulls out dill seeds; chewing the seeds and swallowing them eliminates the ale smell, from his breath. He walks over to Ransom's table. Jacky bends forward and tenderly kisses Ransom on the lips, and then whispers in her ear, "At yer beckon call, luv". He straightens up, smacks his lips, "Yep, onions!" Turns and walks toward the bar, to rid his tankard of ale.

Red Cat offers him an onion poodle with a red cherry hat

Eyeing Rosarita sidelong, Inigo takes the condiment construction from Jenny and absentmindedly chews it. As the flavors of pickled onion and maraschino cherry mingle on his palate, a slight grimace crosses his countenance and he swallows with a slight effort. He turns to Red Cat Jenny.

"Gracias, senorita. ... I theenk." His brow furrows momentarily, trying to entrap a fleeting thought. He picks at an incisor. "Jou know, dat flavor ees familiar. I theenk I taste that recently." He rummages through his trick or treat bag again. Objects are set on the table. He holds one up, frowning at it. "I got a rock." More things follow. A mousetrap (occupied) ... a stocking, in critical need of darning ... a used hypodermic syringe ... a box of "Good & Plenty" ("dat was Juan mean lady" Inigo mutters) ... A compass that doesn't point north ... finally, a telltale toothpick. He waves it at Red Cat Jenny.

"I thought so! Do jou leeve at de fourt' house from de corner on Harbor Street?"

Joaquin nods in assent, from inside his helmet. "I ate seex of dose t'ings...."

Smiling innocently RedCat addresses Inigo and Joaquin.."um...must've been someone else luvs,"eyeing the odd assortment of treats.

"I'll trade ye a lime, some margarita salt and one o these lil cutlass toothpicks for the rock.."

... He walks over to Ransom's table. Jacky bends forward and tenderly kisses Ransom on the lips, and then whispers in her ear, "At yer beckon call, luv". He straightens up, smacks his lips, "Yep, onions!" Turns and walks toward the bar, to rid his tankard of ale.

I smile at Rosie. "A for effort, Chica."

I pop a mint in my mouth, chew it quick, then sneek up behind Jacky, give him a tickle. He jumps a little, turns around, and before he knows what's hit him, I return his kiss, my arms around his neck. "Come on, have another ale, Luv. I still have half a martini to finish." :ph34r:

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

"Are you sure you want to mix ale and martinis? I tried mixing martinis and wine once. The result was not pleasant!" :lol:

I glance over at Rosie, still stitting by herself, and at Inigo, who is still trying to figure out how to eat one of Red Cat's onion poodles, cherry hat or not. Joaquin is sitting in a corner in his space suit, sound asleep.

I turn back to Jacky. "Interesting family. Maybe we should call back the Aztecs and liven things up a bit." ;) What do the "not-dead" do for entertainment?

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

Red Cat looks up from pulling the condiments off the toothpicks for Inigo who seems to have a taste for the pointy things.. and says "as long as they're not monkeys..." Joaquin snores loudly the noise ringing inside his bubble and everyone laughs

"Looks like even the un-dead need t' sleep." Jacky looks over at Inigo, who is starting to nod off. Rosie's head is down, at her table, too! While Joaquin's snoring has gotten even louder.

"As fer drinks, one vodka martini won't hurt me." Jacky turns and picks up the glass from the bar, "Cheers, luv!"

Curled up...ZZzzzz :ph34r:zzzzzz,,counting sheep.....and glasses of chocolate milk....zzzzzz....

"Looks like even the un-dead need t' sleep." Jacky looks over at Inigo, who is starting to nod off. Rosie's head is down, at her table, too! While Joaquin's snoring has gotten even louder.

"As fer drinks, one vodka martini won't hurt me." Jacky turns and picks up the glass from the bar, "Cheers, luv!"

"I wonder what the not-dead dream about when they're asleep? Not-dead sheep?"

Taking Jacky's hand, I head back to my table, where I've left my martini. "Come on, Luv, let's sit a spell and enjoy the peace and quiet."

I look over at Red Cat, who is snoozing, a slight grin on her face. "Hmmm, must be a cat nap."

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

ZZZzzz ::rustle, sniff:: zzzzzzzzzz,,,,,

Taking Jacky's hand, I head back to my table, where I've left my martini. "Come on, Luv, let's sit a spell and enjoy the peace and quiet."

I look over at Red Cat, who is snoozing, a slight grin on her face. "Hmmm, must be a cat nap."

Jacky lets go of Ransom's hand for a moment, picks up a sea blanket, and covers the sleeping Red Cat. He takes Ransom's hand again, and smiles, "Ye know I believe she can sleep anywhere."