The Pirate Hunter's Smarter Brother!

Inigo Montoya

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I carefully pour champagne into a pretty cut-glass flute, then add the orange juice. "Here you go, luv." I touch the rim of my glass to his. "Cheers."

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

"Ting!.." A note rings out ....

through the haze of much needed sleep it sounds like crystal.

Red Cat suddenly warm and comfortable snuggles into the Sea blanket and dreams of.....pirates ....and....pancakes~~

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

The sound of two pairs of booted feet can be heard briskly approaching outside. As the sounds reach the doorway, the tombstone goes off, overlaid by a short shriek and the receding sound of one pair of feet in unrestrained flight. A second or so elapses. Joaquin Andamun pokes his head in the door, arches one eyebrow, flaps a hand vaguely in a "just a second" gesture, and disappears.

A minute or so later, Joaquin and Inigo enter the doorway. Inigo is dressed in bucket boots, striped socks, voluminous canvas slops, frilly-necked satin shirt, black coat with a profusion of brass buttons (poorly matched), four-inch wide belt with heavy pewter buckle spanning his chest, red and white polkadot headscarf, and tricorn with 8-inch brims and rimmed with bright white feather marabou. A patch and hook complete the ensemble.

"'Ello, everybody! Jou like my costume? Can jou guess whad' I aim? " He waits expectantly.

"Dat's right, I goeeng as a pirate! Aim I not bery scary? I feegure nobody would theenk of dressing as pirate, not thees jear, dat's for certain."

Joaquin is dressed in a truly outlandish piece of gear: a head-to-toe jumpsuit of heavy white fabric, capped hand and foot with thick gloves and boots, sealed to the cuffs. He wears a backpack from which lights blink and wires and hoses protrude. His head is encased in a large, clear globe. A faint hissing sound can be heard emanating from somewhere within his apparatus.

"And Joaquin, can jou guess what he ees?" After a short pause, Joaquin replies, "I am Joaquin Andamun."

~Misty pancakes and cutlasses go flying **Poof** Red cat's dream dissapears due to some odd sound....

Uttering a slight grumble..Not moving one muscle save to lift a bleary eyelid, she peeks from under the blanket, pillow already clamped over her head.. faint memories of a screech coming from the porch..

She eyes one outlandishly loudly clad pirate with the oddest accent attached to something hissing with a big round head !!

the Cat leaps from under the covers and takes refuge halfway inside Jacky's coat peering out from behind buttons and a sash....

Woah!!!! What was IN those rummy chocolates? :lol:

The Smell of pancakes waffting thru the thick tavern air,

Oderlesseye put in some balls ol'e wax in his ears to dull the sound

of the Tombstone and the snoring of Red Cat Jenny and CrazyCholeBlack. :lol:

Eyes collects the Bucket from the middle of the floor and marvels at the likes of Inigo Montoya costume. Eyes wunders ifen the sheep are near by? Probably being counted by the Womens anyway.. Oderless takes his place at the bar and sits on a stool acrosss from Blue Mermaid hopin to score some that breakfast she had offered earlier.

Have you ever tried sea-pancakes? It is a Jelly Fish fried until golden brown with a little bit of butter. Oderlesseye, this pancake has your name all over it! Yumm.

Eye know ye bein kindly in all but

Hey can ye take the sting out them pancakes darlin? :lol:

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

I choke on my mimosa at the sight of Inigo and his brother, blowing champagne and orange juice all over Joaquin's bubble head.

When I can get my breath, I look to Inigo. "I don't know how to break it to you guys, but you missed the party by a day. The is the after the party breakfast...er, I guess by now, dinner."

Looks at Silkie and then at Joaquin. "You know, for some crazy reason, your costumes kinda go together."

I lift the corner of Jacky's coat. "You can come out now, Red Cat. It's only the Montoya brothers. Just don't bring up the subject of sheep." :lol:

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

Unable to resist an opportunity for mischief, Red Cat pops out from under Jackys coat and says "you mean they're baaaaaaack?" causing Ransom to soak poor Inigo this time! She shoots the cat a dirty look accompanied by a smile and heads off for another Mimosa.

Red Cat sheepishly (Doh!) hands Joaquin a cocktail napkin printed with pumkins wearing eyepatches and skips off after Ramson grabbing a Mimosa and a donut and retreating at least part way under Jackies coat. ..it IS nice and warm in there and ye DID wake me a bit early.. Addressing Inigo she smirks, "um so is that hook period?"

Joaquin accepts the napkin and thrusts it sideways in Inigo's direction, casting a look of asperity at False Ransom. "Mees Ransom," he says, pushing a button on his cuff, "jou really should learn to hold jour liquor baiter." A windshield wiper extends from his bulky neck collar, squeegeeing the orange mess from his faceplate.''Dese NASA-surplus costumes are de baist, eh?" Inigo, wiping his face (and smearing his greasepaint pirate mustache) replies, "Whad' ees NASA?"

"Who says we combing to jour party, hah? We jus' gait done Treek or Treeteeng. Look at all de loot!" He holds up sample after sample from a sack. "Gommy worms...gommy ears...gommy eyeballs..." Examining with a frown a square foil packet, "...whoa, who geeveeing dose out?" He drops it hastily back in the bag.

"Anyway," he continues, "I comb to tell jou I theenking of dropping thees Pirate Hunter beeziness. While we were out last night, jou know whad' I see? House after house weeth a pirate hung from a tree. Jou know what? I theenk The Pirate Hunter has gone and seriously oversold deir franchise. I not want to compete een a saturated market. (Maybe I could get one of dem to show me how to tie a noose, first, though...)"

"Oh, and Meester Tar, heem is an astronaut. He ees Joaquin Andamun. Jou know, "Juan small step for a man, Juan giant leap for mankind." Do I have to spell eet out for jou?"

"Inigo, have ye thought of bein' a pirate, or maybe a treasure hunter, again?"

Turns to Ransom and notices she sipping another Mimosa, "Ransom, did ye see who is baaaaack?" Watchs her spit all over Inigo, again. "Ye know that never gets old!" He hands Inigo another napkin.

"Oh, don't worry about that. By next year the pirate fad will have passed, and all the little powder monky's will be dressed like something from Matrix Four-or is it five? Reloaded, Revamped, Regurgitated? I've lost track. Besides, you're not going to let a little thing like hanging put you off, are you?"

Returns to the bar to see if there are any leftovers in the giant sea shell. Most of the ice has melted, so I opt for another glass of champagne-no orange juice this time.

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

Red Cat turns and trots happily over to a chair, donut in one hand, Mimosa in th other thanking Jacky for the loan of his coat which trails after her.

Waiting to be amused further by the newcomers, she settles in opting to skip the Jellyfish pancakes Eyes is relishing. "Um odorless" she calls across th room.."ye kno yer face be turnin a bit red there hope ye has a cure f the sting!" Ye cn try th syrup if ye like!

Turns to Ransom and notices she sipping another Mimosa, "Ransom, did ye see who is baaaaack?" Watchs her spit all over Inigo, again. "Ye know that never gets old!" He hands Inigo another napkin.

Walks up to Jacky with newly filled champagne glass. "That wasn't funny. What with all those wires and tubes coming out of Joaquin, you get him wet again, and you might short circut something. Blow every fuse in the Pub."

Peers at the face smiling behind the bubble, which is starting to fog up. I knock on the plastic. "You okay in there?"

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

"Turns to Ransom and notices she sipping another Mimosa, "Ransom, did ye see who is baaaaack?" Watchs her spit all over Inigo, again. "Ye know that never gets old!" He hands Inigo another napkin.

"Jou know, jou not being bery helpful," Inigo says to Jacky, accepting the napkin. "Anyway, I -- ow! Dam' hook."

Red Cat collapses in a fit of giggling as Inigo waves about his hook with the napkin stuck on it flapping like an eyepatched pumkin flag.

Even Joaquin is smiling until the napkin catches on his windshield wiper and is flapping about his head causing his to jump about flailing gloved hands. The Cat is now doubled over and can only emit squeeking noises inbetween attempts at catching a breath. Must've been the extra Mimosa,,

The Cat is now doubled over and can only emit squeeking noises inbetween attempts at catching a breath. Must've been the extra Mimosa,,

Seeing Red Cat squeeking like a mouse, Jacky can't help but laugh, too. But, feeling sorry for Inigo and Joaquin, Jacky pulls Inigo's hook free from Joaquin's wiper, "Hold still before ye burst his bubble!"

Joaquin snatches the remains of the napkin from under the windshield wiper. "Geeve me dat! Dat's a napkeen, noat a parkeeng teeket." Inigo looks nonplussed. "What ees a parkeeng teeket?"

Joaquin punches more buttons on his cuff. "Now, how do I poot dees t'ing away?" The wiper continues, speeds up, halts. No, one more wipe. Must be on "intermittent/mist."

Jane raised her head from where she’s been dosing at the end of the bar, again. She yawns in a rather vulgar manner and proceeds to smack her lips several times. With a sneer she empties the dregs of the mug in front of her. Suddenly noticing the newcomers she blinks several times, rubs her eyes, and squints as if trying to figure out what she’s looking at. With a quizzical raise to her brow she shakes her head.

“Next time remind me ta read up afor joinin one o yer parties Ransom. Wots this bout sheep?” She whispers, nudging the giggling lump of Red Cat. The only response Jane gets is more gasping laughter as the cat falls writhing to the floor.

"If part of the goods be plundered by a pirate the proprietor or shipmaster is not entitled to any contribution." An introduction to merchandize, Robert Hamilton, 1777

Slightly Obsessed, an 18th Century reenacting blog

The Cat is now doubled over and can only emit squeeking noises inbetween attempts at catching a breath. Must've been the extra Mimosa,,

"Sqeeking like a mouse?" I reach into the bag by the bar and pull out a cheesehead hat. "Here, will this help? It's the latest thing from Wisconsin."

I cock an eye at Inigo, and point to his hook. "You know, you could put an eye out with that thing."

"Jacky, is that Joaquin making those gasping noises? I think someone pulled out his air hose."

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

Recovering briefly Red Cat had just sat up tears of laughter soaking her cheeks ..she opened her mouth to describe to Crazy Chloe something about how wool sinks in salt water but is interrupetd by a large foam cheese tossed her way by Ransom.

One look at the absorbent yellow wedge and the smirk on Ransomes face and Red Cat falls over backward once again collapsing into a giggling heap "Thump!, OW!" Originally annoyed at the whole "sheep incident" being brought back, Inigo can't help but get caught up in Red Cat's squeals and chuckles and begins to laugh hisself! Looking oddly maccabe with only one side of his mustachio still painted on.

Joaquin could be laughing, but his face is fogged up and he is wavering like a top..