Louisville, KY area Pirates

Anyone here in the Louisville, KY area? I live in southern Indiana and I live 1.5 miles from the Ohio River. I have two small boats and a couple of cannons, but very few people to play with. I am looking to start a river-pirate oriented group since Louisville and surrounding areas were known for that. (See Cave-in-Rock which is close enough for a week-long trip. Also New London, Indiana) Right now I play with a local group called the Skurvy Dog Clan, but very few of them are actually interested in pirates. I am already involved with a couple of events that are looking for river pirates, so if anyone is interested, let me know!

Also, my biggest cannon is a 1781 U.S. Navy carronade. I am looking for anyone who is intersted in joining a cannon crew portraying 1790-1812 U.S. Navy. (We can also say its a captured gun and play pirate with it...)

In addition, a friend and I have been discussing building a 30-ft sloop/keelboat and ironically, the local state park is putting a boat ramp in which is practically in my backyard! Soooo.... Anyone intersted in joining us for a little (lot) boatbuilding and eventually sailing?

One of my little boats:

Boatsmall.jpg

Y.M.H.S.,

Nathanael Logsdon

Militia Captain, Merchant Sailor, Tailor, Brewer, Gunrunner and Occassional Pirate...

www.piratesofpaynetown.org

www.taylor-rosehistorical.com

www.ladywashington.org