~ The Beatles LOVE Cirque De Soleil

Rummy3

Vegas, baby! Yeah, we spent the weekend there and the highlight of our trip was Love! The Mirage hosts a new show that far outweighs any other Cirque show in town! Take time to check out the following clip - and if you ever have the opportunity to see it, do it!

~ All You Need is Love~

It was so excellent, that nobody seemed to want to leave when the performance and bows ended! We had such a great time, that we are going to see it again next time we are in Vegas! I'm thinking October during the Age of Chivalry Ren Faire - any takers? We sat in the 2nd level and I think that there were no better seats in the house! WooHoo!

I've seen Mystere in Vegas, and the touring Dralion and Varekai performances here locally and I can't wait to see Love!

barbadossambanner0zj.jpg

"There be the chest, inside be the gold, we took them all. Spent them and traded them. We frittered them away on drink and food and pleasurable company. The more we gave them away, the more we came to realize... the drink would not satisfy, food turned to ash in our mouths, and all the pleasurable company in the world could not slake our lust. We are cursed men....Compelled by greed we were, and now we are consumed by it."

Those Cirque du Soleil acrobats are some of the most difficult people to get convictions of for DUI's due to their incredible balance.

I caught one on his motorcycle on night. He was probably a .12 or higher. I finally caught up to him after he had been driving fast and weaving in traffic. He was already home and up to the front door when I contacted him. He did very good on all the field sobriety tests except one.

He was lucky I was in a good mood that night...

Drunken_Parrot_Bar_Sign.jpg

You will be flogged. And God willing, come morning, you will be flogged some more.