FORUM MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS

If you don't want to see spoilers about the POTC movies and other pirate pop culture media, then I suggest you do not visit this forum. There will be spoilers posted. There are many other forums to visit here at the pub such was Captain Twill, Plunder and Raids.

There are many pirate pop media in circulation at this time. This forum is a place where people can converse about these. The posts may contain spoilers. I will not censor for spoilers. Read the posts at your own risk.

Yers in pyracy and play,

~Black Hearted Pearl

The optimist expects the wind. The pessimist complains about the wind. The realist adjusts the sails.

• 10 months later...

REMINDER since AWE is hitting us soon and everyone will want to talk about it. If you haven't seen the movie the opening weekend, don't come in here and click on a thread and then complain it didn't warn about spoilers. Every thread in Pirate Pop is subject to containing spoilers. Pirates, ye be warned.

~Black Hearted Pearl

The optimist expects the wind. The pessimist complains about the wind. The realist adjusts the sails.

• 1 year later...

Hey... fer minor "Spoilers, you can use the Insert Special Item menu (look up above this box... yeah th' one yer typin' in...Well if ye were posting somethin' not just readin' this...) Look...right thar ter th' left....thar it be...)... go down to Insert SPOILER, click on it, anna window will pop up.... in that window, you can then type away ter yer dirty black hearts content.....

It looks like this.....

See it really does work.....

and ye can hide a whole buncha stuff under it...

Just not pictures fer som reason.....

If ye wants ter read wot be hidden, just left click an' drag over it (well ye don't gots ter dress in th' oposite sexes clothin' nor nothin' like that... that just be pewter talk. fer hold down yer mousie's left button and move the cursor over it...).... an like som sorta magic wot was posted is now readable.....

Kinda cool... ain't it? :ph34r:

Well ye know, if ye kept this forum in th' refrigerator as stated on th' label then it would naught spoil so quickly:

"WARNING: Keep Refrigerated After Opening"

~All skill be in vain if an angel pisses down th' barrel o' yer flintlock!

So keep yer cutlass sharp, 'n keep her close!

Yeah.... but then no one would ever remember wot was in That tupperware container..... you know... the one with the green stuff growing in it........

So even refrigeratin' it wouldn't help..... :P

Besides.... we're a buncha Pyrates.... the kinda people wot putt the tags offa mattress just cause it says not to..... :P

Don't know. The long black rectangles remind me of those pictures in the cheesy mags, where the eyes are blocked out so you can't recognise whose picture it is... :P

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

Ummm, okay, maybe they don't do that any more, but...they used to. Guess I'm dating myself........no, that didn't sound right either....I'm not dating myself, that would be weird, but they did used to put big black bars across peoples eyes in the rag mags, thinking you wouldn't be able to guess whose picture it was. Honest.

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

Me thinks Ransom been sail'n th' shady side o' th' Net, where sneaky photographers post their sneaky pics :blink:

~All skill be in vain if an angel pisses down th' barrel o' yer flintlock!

So keep yer cutlass sharp, 'n keep her close!