Pirate Crews in Georgia?

Ahoy! I'm looking for any pirates in the state of Georgia to join up and form a crew with, or any pirates within a reasonable driving distance who would be willing to have a pirate from my area join them. I live about 35 miles south of Columbus and Fort Benning. B)

"Now then, me bullies! Would you rather do the gallows dance, and hang in chains 'til the crows pluck your eyes from your rotten skulls? Or would you feel the roll of a stout ship beneath your feet again?"

---Captain William Kidd---

(1945)

Not much in the way of crews here. I am just south of you in Thomasville. Can't say as I would really have the time to start a crew but maybe one day we could meet. Closest crews around here are in Jaxsonville and Pensacola that I know of but I am not a member of either.

Shipwreck

Adventurer of Independent Means

TALL SAILS AND MERMAIDS TAILS, THIS BE THE LIFE FOR ME

"THEM THAT DIE WILL BE THE LUCKY ONES"

bnnr2.jpg

Ahoy, John!

I believe we have spoken once a long while back. From what I can tell from me navigational charts, it looks as though I am only about an hour and a half north of you, it would be a simple matter of shooting down through Albany and hitting highway 19 south. It would be nice to meet you sometime, if we could manage.

What are the names of the groups in Jacksonville and Pensacola? Do you have contact info for them? B)

"Now then, me bullies! Would you rather do the gallows dance, and hang in chains 'til the crows pluck your eyes from your rotten skulls? Or would you feel the roll of a stout ship beneath your feet again?"

(1945)

• 2 weeks later...
Ahoy, John!

I believe we have spoken once a long while back. From what I can tell from me navigational charts, it looks as though I am only about an hour and a half north of you, it would be a simple matter of shooting down through Albany and hitting highway 19 south. It would be nice to meet you sometime, if we could manage.

What are the names of the groups in Jacksonville and Pensacola? Do you have contact info for them?  :(

Here are a couple from North East Fla.

Fernandina Pirates Club.

Jacksonville's Brothers of the Coast

Hope this helps you fnd a crew.

Yours in Pyracy

King's Pyrate

Aye, many thanks King's Pirate, I will check those out immediately! :(

(1945)