Gay pirates? Sounds interesting

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NO!! :huh:

Don't feed the Slashers! :huh:

But... it is true enough. However... :::Shivers::: it's rather sick when all you find out there in fan fiction is Jack and Will slash fiction or Jack and Barbossa, Jack and Norrington, Norrington and Gillette, Barbossa and Will, etc.. need I go on? You get the point.

Shhhhh! They don't need to know that!!!

~Lady B

:huh:

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Sorry! I love slash. And I personally can see Jack making out with a guy. But maybe that's because I'm used to it. I had a 10 years relationship with a woman and thought for a while, I'm a lesbian. But I'm not so sure about it anymore. There are just too many hot guys out there. I -again- think I'm bisexual. That's it! I'm out of the closet here now. Where's the medallion? Where's dear Will? No, forget about stupid bloody Will. I want Jack. Always and forever. :lol:

I know I'm bisexual and still don't want to see Jack macking on another guy. Maybe macking on me and Elizabeth at the same time......yeah, that sounds good actually-lol! :lol:

My guyfriend said this one time and I always found it both amusing and also a nice thought: "In a perfect world all men would be straight and all women would be bi" lol! ;)

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

Whoa - quiet little Dusi revs up her engines...

MY turn to get the popcorn and sit back... B)

Screw sitting back, dip me and chocolate and throw me to the lesbians!!!!!

" Never knock on Heaven's door. Ring the bell and run. He hates that"

' Whatever is not nailed down is MINE. Whatever I can pry loose, is not nailed down."

Whoa - quiet little Dusi revs up her engines...

MY turn to get the popcorn and sit back... B)

Screw sitting back, dip me and chocolate and throw me to the lesbians!!!!!

alright....but I'm next!!! :lol:

Not to be spoilin' anyone's fun, but on a more serious note; there is a difference between sexuality and sex. While I don't profess to know how many pirates, or any seafarers of the time were homosexuals, I don't doubt there was plenty of sex on those long voyages. And I don't doubt that in many cases the sex was not consentual. In many cases those ships were just floating prisons. And we've all heard what happens when ye drop the soap in prison showers have we not?

And with that out of the way, where be the chocolate and the lesbians?

:lol:

Actually, the incidents of homosexuality aboard ship was rare - true homosexuals within the population was about what it is now. Also, most of these men were religious and homosexuality was considered a sin by them. So, while it's romantic to think there was a bugger-fest going onboard, the facts and the literature of the time hardly supports it.

-- Sir Henry

"Land only holds promise if men at sea have the courage to fight for it."

- Sir Henry

No, it's Ana-Maria for me, not Elisabeth. I even put her in one of my stories

Sorry ladies...

The lass who played Anna Maria was not invited back for any further work.

Disney has it's reasons. :lol:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif