What's your day job

Silent

Mister O'Keefe -

Ahoy from downstate... Oz on the Hudson. ;)

Mission -

Blinkey is my pet. :huh:

"Born on an island, live on an island... the sea has always been in my blood." Jas. Hook

"You can't direct the wind . . . but . . . you can adjust the sails."

"Don't eat the chickens with writing on their beaks." Governor Sawney

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Retired ., and going forward with private Pirate themed SCUBA resort.., for budget minded divers wanting to dive the Philippines 7107 island archipelago.

I am not Lost .,I am Exploring.

"If you give a man a fire, he will be warm for a night, if you set a man on fire, he will be warm for the rest of his life!"

Retired ., and going forward with private Pirate themed SCUBA resort.., for budget minded divers wanting to dive the Philippines 7107 island archipelago.

I was wondering what had become of you, HarborMaster! Good news about your longed-for retirement. And good luck on your venture!

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

Let's go then! :)

My gear is serviced and I'm ready to go!!!

Seriously, keep us updated! That sounds wonderful! I can pack my dive bag in no time!

Diosa De Cancion

aka Mary Read

www.iammaryread.com

Thanks Mission , and Diosa. I will keep the Pub updated pretty soon. Lots of concrete and mortar work starting again in October. If I were to start a post on building a beach where would I put it ? I very much enjoyed Oderlesseye's work ., I cant remember which forum topic it was under tho at the moment? Keeping on topic here ., my current job is seeking materials ^_^).

I am not Lost .,I am Exploring.

"If you give a man a fire, he will be warm for a night, if you set a man on fire, he will be warm for the rest of his life!"

Thought I replied here too.....I am Full Time Police Officer working with the St. Peters Ranger Enforcement Division. Trying to get certified as a Search and Recovery diver, since we have a new park going in with a 160 acre lake. Also a Taser Instructor, Chief Instructor for Missouri Dept of Conservation Hunter Education program through our division, Dad, Mr. Fix it, Chief Thorn in the Side to the Mrs, able drinker and beer afficiaondo...etc

Edited by wes1761

If it was raining soup, I'd be stuck outside with a fork.....

• 2 months later...

Another pirate who's a police officer. Tis hilarious! :) I know a cop in Wisconsin who's a pirate, too.

Aye, and I be envious (so to speak) of Charity. Stargate! So brilliant! Jaffa, Goa'uld, Asgard, Wraith, Ori, etc trinkets! Oooo... :: drools::: hey, who wouldn't love to have one of those Goa'uld hand devices? They are wicked!

Pirate scubba resort, hmm? Interesting.

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Dress Up, tudor cook and Edumakater in the Great Kitchens at Hampton Court Palace, part time hatmaker, costumer, blacksmith, and general presenter of history shi-ite from Roman to WWII.

It's almost like having a proper job these days.............

Lambourne! Lambourne! Stop that man pissin' on the hedge, it's imported.

Psych nurse

Get up at 5:30 AM ... on bus at 6:40 .. 1.5 hour commute to work ... 8 hour day ... 1.5 hour commute home ... 2-3 hours of "real life" ... bed at 9:30 so I can get up at 5:30 AM "refreshed" to do it all again...

Who is the crazy one here????