Morgan and his view

Winston

I just came from the island of jamaica. There they have Captian Henry Morgan's Lookout. I tell ye, he had a good eye for a look out. Could see the whole coast from his site! Got some good images...I'll work on postin em.

Yes, it is a grand view - one can see the entire coast and any approaching vessels there. One of the best stops on the island for the casual visitor and always welcome, of course...

-- Sir Henry Morgan

"Land only holds promise if men at sea have the courage to fight for it."

- Sir Henry

I loved this view

Captian Morgan's Lookout

Wow nice shot! Well Sir Henry, must be nice to be King... I mean govenor.... :wacko:

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Yes, it is a grand view - one can see the entire coast and any approaching vessels there. One of the best stops on the island for the casual visitor and always welcome, of course...

-- Sir Henry Morgan

Reality check. Ummmm..... Hurricain, it is a role that you are playing. Don't get confused. :wacko:

I have indeed stood on this location and peered out on this fabulous view. I have also had a drink or two in the fine quarters there, which overlooks the shoreline and the property. That is reality indeed. I can share etchings of the experience if one wants to doubt the claim.

Here is the quarters, which now serve as a pub.

morganshome.jpg

-- Sir Henry Morgan

- Sir Henry

I was not implying that the person who has chosen the name of Sir Henry Morgan on this site has not been to the point in question. I in fact applaud him in that he has been to visit and has a good knowledge of the place. I was simply stating that the person who said "and always welcome, of course..." is not THE Sir Henry Morgan of history and does not now and never has owned the lands that he invites us to. That the Piracy Pub's Sir Henry Morgan lives in 2006 when we have electricity, computers and photographs. It seems that he has trouble making that distinction in his posts.

Uh, what I meant was is that the public is welcome there. It is the estate of playwright Noel Coward. He is buried there. His home is open to the public for tours. For those that want to put it on their itinerary it's known as Firefly. It's about $6 U.S. Duh!

-- Sir Henry Morgan

- Sir Henry

sir henry morgan, thanks for the invite! fore it does not matter what is someone's else's reality, but what is yours! 325 yrs... ha! its just a coin in the bucket! if we wanted reality... we wouldnt be pyrates! ;)

...up close and personal means one of two things:

You are either waking up with me in the morn or I am the last face you will ever see...</span>

• 3 weeks later...