Just curious

Rumba Rue

I came to work (horrible word!) in the same place as Maraudin Sparky and he was online one day. 'Twas love at first sight - er, the website, not Maraudin; I ain't ever been that drunk! :rolleyes: but it took a while for me to get my courage up and join. I've been lurkin' for a while. (Maraudin would probably say that was my natural state. ;) )

Trouble is, a person can lose herself here for hours at a time!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Twas love at first sight - er, the website, not Maraudin; I ain't ever been that drunk!

Or that sober! :rolleyes:

I am truly one of the handsomest pirates ever. :D (So I says)

I can't really remember how I found this place... But think it was while being blown off course searching for something else... probably gold, weapons or ships.

You never know what is enough unless you know what is more than enough.

William Blake (Proverbs of Hell , (1790))

Or that sober![

I have so been sober on many an occasion. But since them occasions have coincided with my being in the custody of the Royal Navy, I can't say I've ever enjoyed them. Dull lot, the Royal Navy. (Except for that Commodore... he livened up something marvellous before he threw me off the ship!)

I am truly one of the handsomest pirates ever. So I says

You're truly one of the most delusional ones, at any rate! And you has to say it, 'cos everyone else is laughing too hard!

I wouldn't say delusional, I am only reporting on others words! :)

As to making others laugh, well, I can be a wit, though not a 'witty fool' (in case anyone is deciding to be a Kate to my Petruchio). Anyway, am going somewhat off topic now.

You never know what is enough unless you know what is more than enough.

William Blake (Proverbs of Hell , (1790))

Once apon a time in a sea far far away................lol

I think I looked on google or something like that

But I do know that night that I found it I was doing an all night search for all things pyracy

And I'm glad I found this place, I thought I was weird that I like pyracy so much!!!!!!! And I'm glad that there are other people like me