Past Life Analysis...

Past Life Analysis

For me...

Your past life diagnosis:

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern North India around the year 1425. Your profession was that of a builder of houses, temples and cathedrals.

Your brief psychological profile in your past life:

You had the mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Your environment often misunderstood you, but respected your knowledge.

The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:

Your lesson is to study, to practice and to use the wisdom that lies within the psychological sciences and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in your present life.

...Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum...

~ Vegetius

Haha... fun!

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Greece around the year 1025. Your profession was that of a teacher, mathematician or geologist.

Such people are always involved with all new. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.

The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.

Works for me... once used this as my email sig...

"Non ignara mali, miseris succurrere disco."

No stranger to misfortune, I learn to relieve the suffer of others.

My Home on the Web

The Pirate Brethren Gallery

Dreams are the glue that holds reality together.

This is too good not to post.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Scotland around the year 850. Your profession was that of a seaman, cook or carpenter.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As a natural talent in psychology, you knew how to use your opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.

The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your task is to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.

Do you remember now?

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Ireland around the year 1525. Your profession was that of a seaman, dealer, businessman or broker.

Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable to understand ancient books. With a magician's abilities, you could have been a servant of dark forces.

Your task is to learn, to love and to trust the universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect, and to develop inner wisdom. Do you remember now?

I know this is just for fun but ...you have no idea how much this relates to my preasant life! B)B) :)

Thar be some overlap fer some of us

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Sumatra around the year 1200. Your profession was that of a seaman, cook or carpenter.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As a natural talent in psychology, you knew how to use your opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your task is to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.

Best regards

WHOA! THIS IS TRULY REMARKABLE, AND SO TRUE!

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Greenland around the year 1725. Your profession was that of a dancer, singer or actor. Your brief psychological profile in your past life:

Ruthless character, carefully weighing her decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Such people are generally liked, but not always loved. The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:

Your lesson is to study, to practice and to use the wisdom that lies within the psychological sciences and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in your present life.

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern East Australia around the year 775. Your profession was that of a map maker, astrologer, astronomer. Your brief psychological profile in your past life:

Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, which waited until this life to be liberated. Sometimes your environment considered you strange. The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:

Your main task is to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!

"A merry life and a short one be my motto"

Avid the PA ren faire, or live nearby? We're trying to start a club/group to do some fun things outside of the faire! www.countyerdoubloons.com/tavern

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern USA South-Center around the year 1250. Your profession was that of a chemist, alchemist or poison manufacturer.

You always liked to travel and to investigate. You could have been a detective or a spy.

You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.

You know I have always felt I was Native American in past life. Hmm Chemist, Alchemist, poision manufactuor? Does that mean a shaman or some sort? Interesting.

Red Maria

The Soul of Indecency

Here's mine:

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Arctic around the year 1100. Your profession was that of a entertainer, musician, poet or temple-dancer.

You were a sane, practical person, a materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weaker and the poor.

You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and you should distribute these feelings to all people.

Heh, temple dancer huh-lol! :unsure:

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

Im not sure I believe this but ok here it is..

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Sumatra around the year 1350. Your profession was that of a banker, usurer, moneylender or judge.

As a natural talent in psychology, you knew how to use your opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.

Do you remember now?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

I don't believe in past lives, but thought I'd try this out just because I've been drinkin'!

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Alaska around the year 1550. Your profession was that of a farmer, weaver or tailor.

Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to future.

You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to this life to learn to care about the weak and the helpless.

Uh, yeah. Definitely NOT!

Drunken_Parrot_Bar_Sign.jpg

You will be flogged. And God willing, come morning, you will be flogged some more.

Well, I guess it's just meant to be something fun to do...but sometimes, as children well know, in fun there is much learning.

It does get you thinking, even if only for a brief amount of time. And that's perhaps the best we can do - passing each moment as well as we can.

...Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum...

~ Vegetius

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Ukraine around the year 775. Your profession was that of a map maker, astrologer, astronomer.

Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, which waited until this life to be liberated. Sometimes your environment considered you strange.

It always seemed to you that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson is to trust your intuition as your best guide in your present life.

wow.. funny reading. I get lost in a closet, and i've been told to pay attention to my instincts. However, I have felt some stirings for things Russian.

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Hmmm... some interesting stuff.

Though... I have yet to do a Regression (Takes $$$ to do one and one hour will NOT work with me, not with the answers I need. yes, I have some indepth questions about an actual Past Life).

This was a wee bit fun... sort of.

Here is what it had to say about me:

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Ireland around the year 950. Your profession was that of a banker, usurer, moneylender or judge.

((The judge I could perhaps see. Man? ::Cringes::: I find it more fun to be a woman! :lol: )))

Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable to understand ancient books. With a magician's abilities, you could have been a servant of dark forces.

((( OOoooooo.... now this part be interesting. I like. MerryD! I think I will use this as part of the past to Lady B. Course, I started to use this in the first place before this.

Perhaps... I do have a tie to Davy Jones? Perhaps... serve him? Be one of his Cursed in his fleet? Hmmm... b'ware, all! :::Evil grinz::: ))))

Your task is to learn, to love and to trust the universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect, and to develop inner wisdom.

(((Develop my inner wisdom? Ha! Gave up on that a few years ago. I be a pirate now! Black hearted as the day I gave up being innocent!

I think this part be wrong. Bound t' nothing, trust no one... and will love if I dare so choose to but prefer that I lust... love.. if I do, I'll only end up like poor ol' Davy Jones. ))))

Do you remember now?

(((LOL... oh, remember.. now THAT be another story! :lol:::Evil chuckle::: ))))

~Lady B

:lol:

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

I've done past life regression when I use to have my own little coven eons ago.

Some of the interesting things in your life, perhaps you like certian types of foods, dress, artworks, animals, etc., there's a good chance you were probably born into that culture somewhere in the past.

I had someone take a ring I like to wear occassionally, and he told me I use to be a Chinese woman at one of my past lives. I can relate- I love Chinese food- yet for the life of me, I have a horrible time trying to understand the Asian sect when they are speaking English- what was that you said?

Since both sides of my family come from Russia, there's a real good chance I did have a past life in a region of Greenland as was stated in my diagnosis from that site. I also am a preformer on many levels- I sing, I've danced and acted, so it's all correct.

I did a past life regression on a friend, who told me I had been his wife in the Nebraska territory in the early migration of man across the USA.

It's a really rather interesting subject of how some people in your life have more than just a common friendship.

I've been regressed to the time of Atlantis and was a priestess there.

Without regression I also know I have been in the Medievil era boardering on the Renaissance era- hence my love for the garb of the time.

Also interesting, I also know I've always been female, never male as some that have done cross over from genders in different eras.

I also know due to my sexual areas that I was probably one hell of prostitute! <_<

I do know for sure though, is that I was never a Pirate. :lol:

Your past life diagnosis: I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern South Africa around the year 1825. Your profession was that of a medic, surgeon or herbalist. Your brief psychological profile in your past life:

Ruthless character, carefully weighing his decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Such people are generally liked, but not always loved. The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:

Your lesson is to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins. Do you remember now?

Hmm..i guess..some of ti sounds like something i could imagine but..me memories go more in the direction of a tavernlass come pirate in the 17th century HAHA.. <_<

hero.jpg

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Yugoslavia around the year 1650. Your profession was that of a warrior, hunter, fisherman or executor of sacrifices.

Warrior? Yep. Although that executor thing sounds interesting... :o

You were a sane, practical person, a materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weaker and the poor.

I dunno about sane, but I am of a very pragmatic bent.

Your lesson is to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.

Hmmm... Anger? Yep.

Do you remember now?

Yes... It's starting to becomo more clear...

RHJMap.jpg

A tree hugging undertaker hmmm....

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Poland around the year 1075. Your profession was that of a digger, undertaker.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.

You are bound to solve problems of pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.

Do you remember now?

bunnyssignature3.jpg

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern West Russia around the year 975. Your profession was that of a designer, engineer or craftsman.

Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to future.

You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to this life to learn to care about the weak and the helpless.

Do you remember now?

signature4.jpg]

Dang it! I knew it, I knew it..........HA

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere in the territory of modern New York City around the year 1946. Your profession was that of a Cab Driver, get over it!

You were a freekin Cab Diver, psychological profile, who cares?

You invented the little donut thingy to ease the pain of your hemroids, and that was only by mistake, that's about it Einstine.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you remember now? Do you really want to?

<_<:lol::lol:;)