Past Life Analysis...

Your past life diagnosis:

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern West Africa around the year 1050. Your profession was that of a medic, surgeon or herbalist.

Your brief psychological profile in your past life:

Ruthless character, carefully weighing his decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Such people are generally liked, but not always loved.

The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:

Your lesson is to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.

Do you remember now?

To be honest this is so far off I can't help but laugh. Really I hate medicine and I've been told by more than a few friends I am way too kind. Oh well hope I was at least a hot chick :lol:

THIS BE THE HITMAN WE GOIN QUIET

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern North Africa around the year 1400. Your profession was that of a handicraftsman or mechanic.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to future.

Your lesson is to develop a kind attitude towards people, and to acquire the gift of understanding and compassion.

Do you remember now?

wow! kinda freaky too! i am a craftsperson in my current incarnation too!

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire

• 5 weeks later...

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern USA North-Center around the year 1175. Your profession was that of a leader, major or captain.

Artistic personality, always transforming the ugly into the beautiful, gray into bright colors. You would find an opportunity of creative self-expression in any situation.

Your main lesson is to develop magnanimity and a feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to take only as much, as you can give back.

Do you remember now?

No I don't remember dammit!!

`Blackie`

:rolleyes:

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born womewhere in the territory of the modern South Australia around the year 1250. Your profession was that of a shephard, horseman, or forester.

Person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising.

The lesson that your last life brought to your present incarnation:

YOu are bound to learn to understand othe people and to meet all difficulties of life with a joyful heart. You should help others by bringing them a spirit of joy.

Do you remember now?

NO I DO NOT.

Sealegs Constance

I am what I am

You were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern USA North-East around the year 1500. Your profession was that of a designer, engineer or craftsman.

Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to future.

Find a good teacher and spend a good part of your time and energy on learning from his wisdom.

A female designer, engineer or craftsman (presumably) among the American Indians in 1500? That seems like an unlikely combination for the period and people.

Just for fun, I put in another day and came up with the same description (for the first two parts) but a different lesson. I tried to look at the code, but some of the calculations aren't shown and I'm not very familiar with how the calls are made. The past description changes when either the month or year changes. The lesson changes when the day changes.

"You're supposed to be dead!"

"Am I not?"

gallery_1929_23_24448.jpg

Here's a list of all possible professions the program offers...

(Yes, I cheated - I looked at the javascript)...

"digger, undertaker";

"philosopher and thinker";

"designer, engineer or craftsman";

"chemist, alchemist or poison manufacturer";

"seaman, cook or carpenter";

"jeweler or watch-maker";

"medic, surgeon or herbalist";

"shepherd, horseman or forester";

"leader, major or captain";

"librarian, priest or keeper of tribal relics";

"entertainer, musician, poet or temple-dancer";

"seaman, dealer, businessman or broker";

"monk (nun), bee-keeper or lone gunman";

"writer, dramatist or organiser of rituals";

"builder of roads, bridges and docks";

"map maker, astrologer, astronomer";

"handicraftsman or mechanic";

"warrior, hunter, fisherman or executor of sacrifices";

"artist, magician or fortune teller";

"sailor or shoemaker";

"builder of houses, temples and cathedrals";

"trainer or holder of fine animals, such as birds.";

"preacher, publisher or writer of ancient inscriptions";

"farmer, weaver or tailor";

"dramatist, director, musician or bard";

"banker, usurer, moneylender or judge";

"teacher, mathematician or geologist";

"dancer, singer or actor";

The program has a definite mathematical method of determining your outcome...it lists over 100 countries...some random generation...and a little calculation about your birthdate...

...Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum...

~ Vegetius

Your past life diagnosis: I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern South India around the year 725. Your profession was that of a digger, undertaker.

Person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.

You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all difficulties of life with a joyful heart. You should help others by bringing them a spirit of joy. Do you remember now?

Kendra2.jpg

"Courage is the decision to fly straight into the flame while knowing the consequences"~ The Adventures Of A Notorious Youth Capt. Hook

By: J. V. Hart

"A good traveler has no fixed plans and is not intent on arriving."~Lao Tzu 490-570 BC

---------

Yes, I am leaving the pub. I don't know when or if I will come back to this port. I will check in from time to time. Until then:

*raising goblet of good cheer*

" To high adventure, and wild romance....long may they endure!"

For I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content

Philippians 4:11

Twitter:

TwittKnitter

Facebook:

shanamartin1

• 2 months later...

I LOVE this~~

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Newfoundland around the year 725. Your profession was that of a builder of houses, temples and cathedrals.

You had the mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Your environment often misunderstood you, but respected your knowledge.

Magic is everywhere around you, even in the most usual, most ordinary situations. Your lesson is to understand this magic and to help other people to see it, too. You are a magician!

Do you remember now?

~~

That makes me heart sing like a siren :lol:

OK... I'm a sucker for these silly/ fun games.... but lets see... every male born on the same day as I was is exactly the same thing in our past...... awh come on now.............................

That is exactly why I think astrollogy is a pile of ****

Wot.... god or whoever could only make one mold per day.... so we were all cast the same...... BS!

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Cyprus around the year 1150. Your profession was that of a dancer, singer or actor.

Ruthless character, carefully weighing his decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Such people are generally liked, but not always loved.

Magic is everywhere around you, even in the most usual, most ordinary situations. Your lesson is to understand this magic and to help other people to see it, too. You are a magician!

Hmm, aside from the change of gender I am pretty cool with what it said.

I start to wonder

with me pockets full of plunder,

is there more to life at sea

than piracy? NO!

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere in the territory of modern West Australia around the year 1150. Your profession was that of a teacher, mathematician or geologist.

Inquisitive, inventive, you liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.

There is an invisible connection between the material and the spiritual world. Your lesson is to search, find and use this magical bridge

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Hungary around the year 1175. Your profession was that of a leader, major or captain.

Hmm well I'm 1/2 Hungarian and 1/2 Sweedish. Interesting

(Yes I have Vikings on both sides)

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern South India around the year 1075. Your profession was that of a digger, undertaker.

Person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.

You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all difficulties of life with a joyful heart. You should help others by bringing them a spirit of joy

Here's a list of all possible professions the program offers...

(Yes, I cheated - I looked at the javascript)...

"digger, undertaker";

"philosopher and thinker";

"designer, engineer or craftsman";

"chemist, alchemist or poison manufacturer";

"seaman, cook or carpenter";

"jeweler or watch-maker";

"medic, surgeon or herbalist";

"shepherd, horseman or forester";

"leader, major or captain";

"librarian, priest or keeper of tribal relics";

"entertainer, musician, poet or temple-dancer";

"seaman, dealer, businessman or broker";

"monk (nun), bee-keeper or lone gunman";

"writer, dramatist or organiser of rituals";

"builder of roads, bridges and docks";

"map maker, astrologer, astronomer";

"handicraftsman or mechanic";

"warrior, hunter, fisherman or executor of sacrifices";

"artist, magician or fortune teller";

"sailor or shoemaker";

"builder of houses, temples and cathedrals";

"trainer or holder of fine animals, such as birds.";

"preacher, publisher or writer of ancient inscriptions";

"farmer, weaver or tailor";

"dramatist, director, musician or bard";

"banker, usurer, moneylender or judge";

"teacher, mathematician or geologist";

"dancer, singer or actor";

The program has a definite mathematical method of determining your outcome...it lists over 100 countries...some random generation...and a little calculation about your birthdate...

Beggin' yer pardon, me thoughts the title was "FAST life analysis". (scratches out past adventures) Reguardin' this list 'o professions I see naught of cutthroats, thieves and ladies 'o pleasure.

PIRATES!  Because ye can't do epic shyte wi' normal people.

Here's mine:-

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern North Africa around the year 975. Your profession was that of a designer, engineer or craftsman.

Your lesson is to develop a kind attitude towards people, and to acquire the gift of understanding and compassion.

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Egypt around the year 775. Your profession was that of a writer, dramatist or organiser of rituals.

Your lesson is to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.

That's why I'm a pirate..... :rolleyes:

YOU CAN'T BE OLD AND WISE IF YOU'VE NEVER BEEN YOUNG AND CRAZY...

Hmm...only 65 years off, but the right location...that's for sure! B)

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Central England around the year 1625. ( :rolleyes: )

Your profession was that of a teacher, mathematician or geologist.

Your brief psychological profile in your past life: Such people are always involved with all new. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.

The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Burma around the year 925. Your profession was that of a seaman, cook or carpenter.

As a natural talent in psychology, you knew how to use your opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.

Your task is to learn determination and persistency. Youd should not allow to let misfortunes take influence on your strong will.

It's the misfortunes that make ye stronger. What doesn't kills ya . . .