Figurehead

Redd Oktober

Argghhh lets see now, probly the skipper o` the last ship I`d plundered, lashed on in all his defeated splender `n as he started to fall t`bits so I`d replace him with the next !

GRRRRRRRRR !!

B)

Ne jamais essayer d'enseigner un cochon pour chanter.

El Pirata,

Yer stars n' stripes figure head warms me black heart lad! I'd be proud ta take on the Kings ship o' the line wit her plowin' head first inta harms way!

Good form mate, Good form!! :)

:angry: Black Jack Shalaq

While old glory is inspiring the topless mermaid would inspire me a little more...

Pushing the limits means getting out of my comfort zone and giving more when I don't think I have any left.

Isn't that frog off of 'Larinda' (or something of the likes)? I think she has an orca whale on her transom.

Coastie04 :angry:

She was bigger and faster when under full sail

With a gale on the beam and the seas o'er the rail

sml_gallery_27_597_266212.jpg

a female vampire with just enough cleavage to look good,but not any nipplage to offend the little ones.

pretty fangs,dripping just a touch of blood.

Capt Weaver

"No man will be a sailor who has contrivance enough to get himself into a jail; for being in a ship is being in a jail, with the chance of being drowned. A man in jail has more room, better food, and commonly better company. "

Dr. Samuel Johnson

Capt Weaver's Pirate Perversions

In the world of reality, I have two figureheads on my vessels. A carved teak natural finish(grey) of Aeolus, the wind god, on my Herreshoff ketch, and Lady Liberte', carved by the Canadian War Museum, on the Royaliste..No camera at present. Both still on their respective bows, doing what they were meant to do, guide the ship.

In the world of reality, I have two figureheads on my vessels. A carved teak natural finish(grey) of Aeolus, the wind god, on my Herreshoff ketch, and Lady Liberte', carved by the Canadian War Museum, on the Royaliste..No camera at present. Both still on their respective bows, doing what they were meant to do, guide the ship.

You know, I have yet to pull it off the camera, but I have a picture of the Royaliste's Lady..

Note to self: Post it when I get home from work :)

"Don't hate me because I'm beautiful. Hate me because I am robbing you, tossing you overboard, and stealing your ship!"

-the only thing more dangerous than her.. is her needle-

I would choose either to have a mermaid with heaving bosoms or bawdy looking lass with heaving bosoms. What's with the heaving bosoms? Well, the name of me ship is the Lusty Lady and I liken the name to either a mermaid or a siren. And, me crew is mostly female which makes it all the more frightening. :ph34r:

Fair winds and calm seas,

Captain Scarlett Hawkins

Captain of the Lusty Lady

a female vampire with just enough cleavage to look good,but not any nipplage to offend the little ones.

pretty fangs,dripping just a touch of blood.

You could name her Vana Pira.

Pushing the limits means getting out of my comfort zone and giving more when I don't think I have any left.

What kind of figurehead would ye put on yer pirate ship?

A figurehead of a whore in bed astride a rampant penis

Sorry couldn't help it. :lol:

Some sea diety perhaps or a dragon devouring a lion.

Alllllrighty then...