^, <, V

Pew

^ I wish I could find a perfect size. Vanity sizing is making clothing too big for me and I'm not exactly an average shape (38" bust, 27" waist, 37" hips - and most clothing is made for pear-shaped or apple-bodied women. This is why I sew...)

< Don't even get me started on what they are doing with women's pants. Waistlines larger than the hips - what's up with that?? I've gotta go to the men's department to find pants with waists smaller than the hips.

V Pass the question.

RHJMap.jpg

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ There is no ideal size. I have to go anywhere from a size 4/6 on the bottom, to a size 8-10 on top, because I have wide shoulders (not because I have big boobs, alas). I buy a lot of my stuff in the men's department.

< I just spent an hour going through clothes at a local high end department store that is going out of business (Gotchalks). Couldn't find anything I liked, cause it all looked like old lady clothes. I came home with a candle. :blink:

V Besides the size thing, does shopping frustrate you?

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

^ Yes! It seems like stores are stocking less and less variety. Last year, every dress was a variation on one of four designs. I ranted about it at length on my blog (okay, perhaps "rant" is a bit strong...)

< The grass is always greener - I've always wanted wider shoulders.

V If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?

RHJMap.jpg

^ my propensity for over analyzing things

< I hate text messaging. It seems impersonal to me. I cherish my intimate relationships with my friends, REAL conversations are REAL important to me.

V If you could have one do-over in the past 10 years what would it be?

Edited by RustyNell

RNR2.gif

“PIRACY, n. Commerce without its folly-swaddles, just as God made it.”

Ambrose Bierce

^ Kind of a toss up between my digital camera and my Mustang

< Always wanted to sail off to some exotic port and now I have

V What's the one thing you always wanted to do but never got around to?

JoePyratA.gif

• The Charles Towne Few - We shall sail... The sea will be our empire.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

^ Go to PIP

< Hopefully this year will change that

VPass the Q

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

^ Travel and see more of the world. I got a taste of that when Chain Shot and I did the cruise through the Panama Canal. Loved Cartegena, Columbia. Seeing all those new places just made me crave traveling more. Next? The Med, or New Zealand.

< Working to get in better shape, so I won't embarrass myself while on board the schooner Aldebaran, come June at Nor Cal. Not doing just battle sails this year, but get to actually help sail her to the event as part of the crew! (Bless you, Red-Handed Jill! :lol: )

V This seems like a sort of Bucket List, so I'll pass the question on.

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

^ I would love to stand upon the globe theater stage...at night, by candle light...and do scene from , The Country Wife.

< Wow Ransom...a dream come true! Nice.

V What would make your dreams come true? ...(and that star wishing stuff doesn't count).

photo-2975.jpg?__rand=0.71617700+1286403
Member of "The Forsaken"

^ Time....

< If I came upon enough dubloons...I'd spend my time adventuring. All the wee nooks and crannies on the map and those uncharted. A boat, some rum, abundant sunshine, good company and a sense of adventure....weigh well over traffic, credit reports, social security numbers, taxes,working your arse off just to get a free day, user agreements, fine print, pin numbers, regulation signs, baggage fees, hours of operation, cable contracts, cell service areas, spam....frozen food..blah blah....siigh...

V agan, pass on the Q

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...