South Florida Pyrates ?

Aye... Looking for pyrates that make South Florida their home port in or near Broward County. Festivals, Museums, Research, Reenactment Groups (battles me favorite), Anything of Interest that's Pyratical!

Mate and Maiden alike, I'd like to hear from ya...

I cant believe that I be the only Pyrate in these lands.

Kidd Dread@aol.com

...up close and personal means one of two things:

You are either waking up with me in the morn or I am the last face you will ever see...</span>

• 3 weeks later...

Well now another pyrate from south florida ...we be in martin county...just relocated here a year ago june...not a bad port..only a day sail to the islands ..once we "find" a new boat all by itself and unguarded that is.. :blink:

aye mate! i believe that i am north of ye. martin county should be south (wheres that blimey damn compass whens ya needs it). we need a boat you say? let me know what ye finds... i will gladly help in the acquiring of it! B)

...up close and personal means one of two things:

You are either waking up with me in the morn or I am the last face you will ever see...</span>

Aye a boat is what we be needin....lived on board for the past six or 12 years lost count all the days seem to blend together..to many late nights sittin on the dock drinkin rum with a few like minded souls....but we sold our boat in Va then moved here to S fl..is a long story so will be needin a big bottle of yer finest (ok cheapest) to be tellin that tale........so now we be livin in half a house..( they calls em duplexs down here )..I calls it a badly built boat...it wont float and it dont move so makes it hard to sleep....so belly up and lets talk story B)B)