Puzzle Pirates

So, I've been horribly addicted to Puzzle Pirates for the last few days...Anyone ever play this?

It's hardly a realistic or historical representation of the Golden Age of Piracy, but it is fun nonetheless. I've got a pirate on the "Sage" ocean named Phillipblack if anyone plays this. I'd love to have a little company! Maybe we could even have a pyracy.com crew and ship?

:ph34r:

Sea Captain: Yar, that be handsome pete, he dances on the pier for nickels!

Sea Captain: Arrr... you gave him a quarter, he'll be dancin all day.

Umm yeah I am part of PP Anon...I play eveyday and find it to be one of the best MMORPG that I have ever played. As for who I play: I am Gruffyn on Midnight Ocean, Pirate of the Mad Mutineers, owner of Gruffyn's Ironworking Stall Oyster Island. My other character had to be ditched for political reasons on the ocean...its crazy what other flags will do to gain control. So yeah, been playing since January and I love it! Not all at accurate... but who can say no to those cute PuzzlePirate characters! Heres an old portrait of LordTaranis: (with a wee bit of not-so-cute editing...but you get the idea)

n40300359_30229895_2459.jpg

PS-I will join you for sure...but Sage is a Dubloon ocean...not a subscriber ocean...so you have to buy your money there with real money...make a character on midnight and we will start a crew from there(you can still play for free). I could talk you into it :ph34r::ph34r: .

Sounds good, but the reason I took Sage, the doubloon ocean, is that I didn't want to have to pay a monthly fee...figured I'd just advance slowly trading doubloons for the crazy price tag of 745 pieces of eight....

If ye say I can play fer free on Midnight...how does one do that...isn't it subscription only?

Cool portrait by the way!

Nope it is not just subscription play...you can play a pirate but you are restricted as to what puzzles you can play, ranks you can hold, and clothes you can wear. The best thing to do is make a character there and see how it is. Alot of people never subscribe...but if you get into it...the $10 a month provides more entertainment than money is worth (Plus you dont have to worry about badges and crap that you have to have for ranks and games...if you know you want to move on up and play more than 2 hours a day...subscribing is prolly for you...hehe). I suggest just making a pirate on midnight...it wont hurt b/c it is free after all. Besides midnight is more established and things seem to be more fun than on sage! :ph34r:

:o Ok, I've made another incarnation of "phillipblack" on Midnight ocean. I haven't had a chance to do anything yet...maybe today on my lunch break I can get a little playtime in...I usually just play on lunchbreaks and on the weekends.

Look forward to meetin ye online Gruffyn! :o

Blast ye Will! Now I've gone and signed up fer a month o' Midnight ocean puzzle pirates! I hope to see ye and Blydes online someday. I'll keep a deadeye open fer ye if ye'll do likewise! <_<

• 1 year later...

Avast there mates! :ph34r:

Seems I just starting playing the other day, the daughter and I.

We find it quite addicting. :ph34r:

Still playing for free though, but I can see that might not last much longer.

Any one still playin'?

~Wil

wil22.gif

• 2 weeks later...