Message for Pirate Crews in Texas

If this is the wrong place for this post, I apologize in advance for putting this in the Rabble Rousing section. I'm not quite sure which forum to put this in, so I'm putting it here.

While at Scarborough Faire last Sunday, I came to the realization that many of the various pirate crews in Texas tend to be seperate, and don't have much communication with other crews (I know my crew doesn't have much correspondance with other crews and I'd really like to open some correspondance with the other crews (yes, I used a few big words there.). In light of this, I have created a Yahoo group, solely to {here come some more big words) facilitate communication between the various pirate crews, whether they be geared towards the Historically Accurate or Hollywood Stereotype, so that they can coordinate events and so that they can possibly have a more interesting turnout.

For those pirates in Texas (whether they be captains or otherwise) that would like to join such a group, I would encourage them to come to the following web address:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PirateCrewsOfTexas

I think in the long run, this will make things more interesting for the various crews in Texas!

Morick Towain

Captain of the Pirate Brethren of Texas

Morick Towain

IBoRP #116

Captain of the Pirate Brethren of Texas