milwalkee

I'm visiting a relative here in Milawakee for about a week. Gets kinda heavy , if ya know what I mean and I need to get out fer a while. Any suggestions? Any good/cool stores, mainly looking for book and record stores, thrift stores...or good museums? Any having to do with Lake Michigan/ships/sailing?

Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Maggie

Long Live the crew of the CrimsonPermanent Assurance!

Thanks for the info. Will try to find it . I got excited when I saw an eatin' place on the lake near the Museum of Art that's named "Pieces of Eight " looked a little fancy to be pirate-themed, tho. Barnacle Bud's looks promising fer a good time.

Visitng my aunt in the hospital so need to get out now and then.

Thanks again for the recommendation

Maggie

Long Live the crew of the CrimsonPermanent Assurance!

• 2 months later...

Milwaukee has a very nice musem andsome great book stores. Try Half Price Books if you get a chance, 3 locations to serve you better.

And don't forget Bristol Faire is just 30 minutes south!

Hope all goes well with yer Aunt!

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

I'm visiting a relative here in Milawakee for about a week. Gets kinda heavy , if ya know what I mean and I need to get out fer a while. Any suggestions? Any good/cool stores, mainly looking for book and record stores, thrift stores...or good museums? Any having to do with Lake Michigan/ships/sailing?

Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Maggie

Greetings Maggie,

I live only an hour North of Milwaukee, WI (I live that City with the French Name - Foot of the Lake).

Connect me off line and I can give you some nice, cool and exciting places to visit!

photo-2975.jpg?__rand=0.71617700+1286403
Member of "The Forsaken"