Hampton Blackbeard Festival 2006

OK folks the time is upon us!! The 2006 Hampton Blackbeard Festival

I almost here.

Blackbeards Crew will have their first CD completed. We have ships lined up

More details will be posted here as the become available.

• 1 month later...

i'll be heading south to join the festivities but alas m' gunners mate young joshua will not be attending with me this year .....he has to stand examination into university .....so i'll be heading south with a friend in tow :huh::huh::huh:

Welcome yon weary travellers...

There's always good rum and ale to be had here.

Fair Winds!

Bf

Billy Flynt

Blackbeard's Crew

Master of Events

"Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates. " - Mark Twain

WELL BLAST!!!I WAS TOLD THEY DON'T HAVE SPACE FOR ME TO VEND WITHIN THE ENCAMPMENT !!! I WILL BE BRINGING SOME WEAPONS WITH ME ANYWAYS .....AND IF ANYONE WANTS TO PURUSE THE WARES THEY JUST NEED ASK ME ANYTIME DURING THE FEST AND WE CAN DO SOME WHEELING AND DEALING ....I'D BE "WILLING" TO SELL THE PISTOL OR CUTLASS FROM M' BELT!!! OR THE BLUNDERBUSS I MIGHT BE CARRYING :lol::lol::lol:;)

At this point, looks like there's a pretty good chance I'll be there on Saturday...

It'll be good to see ye ag'in me lad.

Hopes ye can make it.

Bf

Billy Flynt

Blackbeard's Crew

Master of Events

"Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates. " - Mark Twain

M'wench and m'self shall be there all weekend. . . rooms were VERY inexpensive. I'll have some Pyrates Way Ad Rate Cards for those that want to advertise in the magazine and I'll have subscription forms for those who want to subscribe.

I'll even have mockups of two articles from the magazine on m'person, so if you want to take a gander, let me know.

We'll be sportin' our brand new Pyrates Way flag at the top of a 6'mast, so look for us.

::blows a kiss to Cap'n Pern from far off Southern Maryland::

Alas...again...I'm working in Cap'n Pike's stead inking the masses.

Drink one for me.

:o

"Show me a man with a tattoo, and I'll show you a man with an interesting past." ~Jack London

Life is a Circus, and I am the Human Cannonball.

B)

My first visit to said festival was incredible!

I loved not only the whole Blackbeard show, but how responsive both the local folks and those that had a mooring were. Some of the dressed up boats were VERY Pyratical!

I brought my lovely wife and she helped me keep my ale cool and the Crimson Corsair (Kenny) and myself entertained on the docks many visitors to the festival. We had a good routine together. . .mayhaps I should volunteer next season to help with the street entertainment. . . good pirate jokes and we made lots of friends.

You can check out the photos I took at:

http://homepage.mac.com/blackfoxofde/RenEv...toAlbum111.html

There will be a full article in The Pyrates Way magazine in the Fall with much more information and some incredible photos. . .

Steve "The Black Fox" Kimball

::blows a kiss to Cap'n Pern from far off Southern Maryland::

Alas...again...I'm working in Cap'n Pike's stead inking the masses.

Drink one for me.

B)

::Cap'n Pern accepts and returns the kiss from the Southern Chesapeak Bay::

I drank several fer ya lass... But it's not the same without the purple lobster...

I still don't have a tattoo but I was the poster pirate this year. If you like I can give you an autographed copy:-)

From all of The Brigands, we want to thank Pern, Flint, Steele, Pirate Pete and John Glass for having us down to entertain the masses. We had a great time and we hope that those of you who had a chance to see us liked the new material and songs.

Hugh, Ken ( crimson cosair), Dawg and all the others we finally had a chance to meet, we were very glad to shake yer hand !

Looking forward to next years Festival with great eagerness!

Al, Erik and Brett Mueller,

The Brigands

http://thebrigands.com

Pirate music at it's best, from 1650 onwards

newbanner.jpg

The Brigands

Good Sir,

While we did not have a chance to speak directly, I was very entertained by your songs, your look and of course your cannon. Please know I hold you and yours in high regard and I look forward to one day tipping mugs with ye.

Thank you very much.

Cheers!

Tatu Ni'all

FM, GBP

Hmmm...Ni'all...

The same lad I put a mark on oh, perhaps a year ago? Turtle and Hatchets mebbe?

If so, tis one more reason I'm sad that I missed the festivities this year.

"Show me a man with a tattoo, and I'll show you a man with an interesting past." ~Jack London

Life is a Circus, and I am the Human Cannonball.

• 3 months later...

I spent me childhood in Virginia Beach, and am looking to make my way out to the coast again eventually......

If'n I make it out there in the coming years, I plan to join up.........anything I should know beforehand?

"Disobediant Monkeys will be shot, Disobediant Undead Monkeys will be shot repeatedly until morale improves"

"They Says Cap'n Alva went funny in the head and turned to Cannibalism while marooned on a peninsula."- Overheard in a nearby camp