PoTC Yahoo Group

Mayhap when we go to faire we could possible do a Kaper's list for things to do/be done and willing hands to do the work, so that it be all shared. The cap't worked his @$$ off this weekend past, and even tho he ne'er complain and loves wot he do, signing up for chores be a good way to make it even as possible.

I also thot mayhap we can add a small sign on canvas about story times for the wee ones, and mayhap a song list we can be singing in camp for fun and to pass the time...

We could even plan feasts together if ye be willin...if we haves fire we have a way to cook small things together...

Just me thots on this today...

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all...

with blessings I have begun the yahoo group suggested...Now I need to know if ye want to:

A: Be invited...

B: Add link herein to group...

Please continue to guide this new lass, with peace and understanding! :)

I have a group on myspace and get alot of people that want to join that have nothing to do with the group. I would keep it invite only. That means that someone has to volunter, namely the person that starts the group, to be the moderator. What say you cyenful? I would not mind doing it as well if need be. Let me know. Also lets post the URL so that everyone has a quick link to the group. That would help too. hazzah to taking those positive steps!!!!

mysign4leather.jpg

I have a group on myspace and get alot of people that want to join that have nothing to do with the group. I would keep it invite only. That means that someone has to volunter, namely the person that starts the group, to be the moderator. What say you cyenful? I would not mind doing it as well if need be. Let me know. Also lets post the URL so that everyone has a quick link to the group. That would help too. hazzah to taking those positive steps!!!!

Greetings, kind sir...

Since the group has been formed(by me) that makes me owner(good or bad) and there be room for Mods...Kent is one, already, since it is HIS baby...I just did it to get it done...

Hugs!

Hi all...

with blessings I have begun the yahoo group suggested...Now I need to know if ye want to:

A: Be invited...

B: Add link herein to group...

Please continue to guide this new lass, with peace and understanding! :)

add the link all Biggins are welcomed the balance can read magazines!

Touch somebody you don't know today with a smile.

::le sigh... OF RELIEF!::: I thought it was another damn Pirates of the Caribbean list! :P I'm burdened with plenty of those at the moment.

::Runs to sign up::: :P

ahh... as to the photos... you can put them up now. Somehow Yahoo was screwy the other night. Just another perk of Yahoogroups. :P

:P

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Yep it's a members only group. :lol:

yep its the pirates of Treasure coves bullitan board, talking space and where the company business needs to get done without distractions. Its pretty much our guild yards free zone a place to meet and recognize all that is needed and needs to be done.

Please recognize this is not another Internet fun group to join.

Pyrates of Treasure Cove is an actual group that entertains at events. Yes there is a membership fee, but not until after an 'audition' process. Yes there are some out of state here that have been invited because they have indicated they would like to take part when they can and are allowed to forgo the audition process.

If you are interested in participating with the group (even if you live out of state), contact Kent, Cyneful, Leatherneck, or myself.

I hope this clears up any further confusion.

Pirates of Treasure Cove will be setting up Saturday with a dress rehearsal and walk through by the public opens at 2:pm till 6:pm for next weekends grand opening of the Koronebergs European Festival and Rennaissance Faire. We will be there the opening weekend and then off one week then all meet again in ojai for the ojai lake cassitas spring renaissance faire. then come right back and work the fair in Koroneberg again and then off two weeks returning for the last weekend June 10th. If you are a member and just dont pay much attention and you aren't gate listed, all I can say is, have ye been busy?