Ye everyone, I’ve been reading all the posts since the fair. I my opinion there are a lot of good ideas, I like the pre gate opening meeting. The snig up list I think would work best if done on a web site posted at least a week before the next event (if possible), I set up a cite for my family that helps us know what’s up.... ie. A potluck list (so not everyone brings chips) where the meeting will be, what we will be doing, etc.. So I's thinking if a web cite was set up it could be used for a pot luck list and lists of what we want to do when ...like reading ____ book at ___time and people can put there name on that time. That way it helps make things a little smoother when we get together. Saying if some one can't make a meeting they’re not willing is not fair (to me) One thing I liked is that there was not a mandatory meeting, because I can't always do those things and weekends also. And things change in a month so what is decided on in a meeting might not work 3 weeks later. So I for one like the web cite idea combined with to-do list/sign-up lists and potluck lists. As for times of book readings, maybe if other shows are on the hour make ours on the quarter hours i.e.. 1:15 though 1:45 so parents have time to drop off the kids and pick them up with out having to miss shows they want to see but the kids don't or would get board at. Also that weekends can be divide by day's also and that people get at lest a 2-3 hour break to watch other shows and shop etc. not feel that it has become al work. Then maybe the every other hour to read, gate etc. and switch off days etc.

These are just ideas from what posting are already posted.

I believe this will work

ok guest nice ta know the clone I hired out of you is coming along nicely now would you like red hair, dark hair or light hair? I'm all for every idea except two: meetings being mandatory in a physical sense (the website members can only be a part of has my interest) and the pre assigned times for our reading, sing alongs, sharings, gatherings before we see the faires own program of scheduled events! We can certainly plan on getting into the event schedule at a few faires and will certainly with the right amount of assistance we can certainly live up to the obligation we make right here and now.

Touch somebody you don't know today with a smile.