Bananas are under attack!

Dang ....dang...dang..... I wasn't going to post this.... found it in another forum..... but .....Aaaaaaarrrgh.... can't help myself...... :lol:

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/badgerphone.php

Arggghhhhhh!!!!! ***runs through the house with hands over ears***

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

Arr, mateys. Be ye knowin' that Raffi be releasin' a single adult-oriented album in his entire musical career, titled "Love Light"? I've a-been lookin' e'erywhere fer it, alas! it eludes me yet again.

Now onta this business 'bout bananas. As seamen, sailors, freebooters, buccaneers, an' pirates in general, I see it only right that we be takin' on th'responsibility of cultivatin' the banana t'supply our piratey demand fer the funny little fruit. Remember Mutiny on the Bounty, mateys!

I Love Bananas!

When I heard about this, I ran out and bought all the bananas in stock at all the local grocery stores, so that I would not run out. Dozens and dozens and dozens of bananas.

I fear that the stories are all true, because these piles of bananas are turning black and mushy! Damn!

04de8cfe.jpg

"He's a Pirate dancer, He dances for money, Any old dollar will do...

"He's a pirate dancer, His dances are funny... 'Cuz he's only got one shoe! Ahhrrr!"

FH1040.jpg