New admin in town

Booty

Greetings.

I'm the new pyracy admin. I work with/for BloodyBuckets as my actual job, and he's asked me to come aboard and help him out.

You probably won't find me hanging out and posting socially all that often. I'm here to assist with things like subscription validation, forum structure (you may have noticed some threads moved and a new mod added), and behind the scenes tech stuff.

So, right. Ahoy! You're an interesting lot, and I'm glad to help.

"You can just hang around outside all day tossing a ball around, or you can sit at your computer and do something that matters."

Welcome, Madame. I am sure that I can speak for the others in regards to appreciation of your current and future efforts. It is a pleasure to make your aquaints. Bonne chance!!

...Or lay these bones in an unworthy urn, Tombless, with no rememberance over them: Either our history shall with full mouth Speak freely of our acts, or else our grave, Like a Turkish mute, shall have a toungueless mouth, Not worshipped with a waxen epitaph... King Henry V- William Shakespeare

'She wore a gown the color of storms, shadows and rain and a necklace of broken promises and regrets.'~Susanna Clarke

Attention! All formats of plot and characterizations produced under the monikers "Aurore Devareaux" or "Tempest Fitzgerald" are protected under the statutes of Copyright law. All Rights Reserved. F.T.M.

Do you think you can get my group listed in Pirate Crews?

Which group, and are there any reasons you can think of why the group should/shouldn't be added?

"You can just hang around outside all day tossing a ball around, or you can sit at your computer and do something that matters."

The group is called the Crew of the Revenge, we are based in New Orleans, we welcome members from throughout the area; and no, I can't think of any reason why we SHOULDN'T be listed. We just can't seem to get the adminisrator TO list us! :D

Capt. William

"The fight's not over while there's a shot in the locker!"

I'll be glad to add your crew.

It won't be immediate, though, I'm busier than a one legged Booty in a Booty kicking contest today. You and I need to chit chat a bit regarding the terms of Crew-ness, and I'll need to change a few things around. So don't get shirty if it takes me awhile to get back with you, aight? :)