My New Suit

Fox

newsuit.jpg

Dammit, the hat lets it down - need a new one.

Foxe

"With this Fore-Staff he fansies he does Wonders, when, God knows, it amounts to no more but only to solve that simple Question, Where are we? Which every chi'd in London can tell you." - Ned Ward The Wooden World Dissected, 1707

ETFox.co.uk

Looks good my friend.

I have a sailor short jacket that I have been working on (off and on actually) since last November.... It should be done within the week and I will get to post my pic too!

GoF

Come aboard my pirate re-enacting site

http://www.gentlemenoffortune.com/

Where you will find lots of information on building your authentic Pirate Impression!

Woooooo Yeeeeahhh !!! Lookin good Foxe. All of it., I do like the cuffs as well ! very nice. although I am not sure what you mean on the hat? There is something else in mind for the topper?

I am not Lost .,I am Exploring.

"If you give a man a fire, he will be warm for a night, if you set a man on fire, he will be warm for the rest of his life!"

Only that the suit is new and shiny whereas the hat is battered and faded. It doesn't show so much in the photo, but it's quite noticeable in the flesh.

Oh, and thanks guys :lol:

Foxe

"With this Fore-Staff he fansies he does Wonders, when, God knows, it amounts to no more but only to solve that simple Question, Where are we? Which every chi'd in London can tell you." - Ned Ward The Wooden World Dissected, 1707

ETFox.co.uk

Magnificent, Sir!

I wonder if one of the most important steps on our journey is the one in which we throw away the map.

-- Loreena McKennitt

My fathers knew of wind and tide, and my blood is maritime.

-- Stan Rogers

I don't pretend to be captain weird.

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

Aw, thanks guys!

Captain Jib, I haven't been in a proper fight since I was at school. The fact that I'm 6'2" and have a 48" chest, and a broken nose, means that usually all I have to do is leave my chair and whatever fights happen to be going on just stop. So, no, I'm not a scrapper, I'm a gentle as a teddy bear, but it doesn't do any harm to keep the illusion alive...

Kass, I said I'm best when I've got something young and special in front of me ;) sorry about the confusion! Oh, and thanks for the pocket advice... you can't see them in the photo, but I did the vertical ones in the end.

Foxe

ETFox.co.uk

The easy solution to the hat is just to wear the suit around for a few weeks hard labor. Then they'll go fine together, all battered and faded. Looks good anyway.

Coastie <_<

She was bigger and faster when under full sail

With a gale on the beam and the seas o'er the rail

sml_gallery_27_597_266212.jpg

I'm looking forward to explaining over and over again that in this suit I am dressed as an English Naval officer...

Coastie, stop trying to talk me out of getting a new hat. I want one dammit and this is just the excuse I need to convince Vixene.

Foxe

ETFox.co.uk

I'm looking forward to explaining over and over again that in this suit I am dressed as an English Naval officer...

Coastie, stop trying to talk me out of getting a new hat. I want one dammit and this is just the excuse I need to convince Vixene.

Might I suggest one of these:

santahat.jpg

*Runs away giggling maddly