More Introductions

Freebird

:D Pirate Free I be. Adding to the introductions of this pub. I hail from the land of blue crabs and sails where the Wenches are of plenty, a play ground 'tis Maryland! I doc me bones in land away from the scurvey east winds of the bay. A round on me Lads! and Wench for all! Raise your mugs mates--it's a grand day! :D

Ray fills a tankard of grog from the tap, and slides the vessel down the counter top directly into Silkie's hand.

"Thankin' ye, Ray," says the illustrious piratess. No sooner than she downs her poison in three piratey gulps does Lady McDonough harken to the sound of eighties work-out music rapidly approaching the pub. Arthur Richards from Kent (the very same) follows the sound as it reaches the door.

"Be that what I think it be?" says he. Freebird, not accustomed to the lengthy, over-dramatic narrations posted by your humble narrator, looks about, somewhat panicked.

Freebird begins, "What--," but is quickly muted by Silkie McDonough's hand. Bursting through the door is a sight to see. Captain Tall Mike Bismuth van der Bulge, in all his flamboyant freebooter glory jogs in, wearing sweat shorts and a sweater and listening to an overly loud walkman, despite his two peg legs, hook hands, and two eyepatches. It was bad enough seeing the captain sweating and looking like he just came from a Rocky convention, but he had to sing along.

"Push it to the limit, Walk along the razor's edge!, but don't ye look down, just keep yer head and ye'll be finished. Open up the limit... past the point-of-no-return! Ye've reached the top but still ye gotsa learn how to KEEP I-I-I-IT! Hit th' wheel an' double th' stakes, throttle wide open like a bat outta hell an' ye crash the gates – Crash the GAAAAAYTES!"

Briefly, he pauses, grabs a bottle of motor oil, chugs it, turns around, continues singing, punches into the air with his hooks, and inevitably gets one of his pegs caught in a hole in the floor. Within a second, the jogging pirate is one with the oak planks. Looking up, he greets the newcomer, "Freebird!," causing the pub's band to start up with one of the most stereotypical Lynyrd Skynyrd songs of all time.

Without even batting an eye Silkie and Kent help the long winded pirate, after struggeling to free the one from the floor, to his ...pegs, while cautiously avoiding his hooks.

Silkie looks at Kent, Wern't that patch or' d otter eye las'time?

Facing van der Bulge in the general direction of the door they stand clear and leave him to his own resources and enjoy the music.

Silkie looks at, Freebird Ull get use t'im

Tis a pleasure t' make yer acquintance, Mr Free. Many hearty welcomes to ya. Ye've come to th' right spot fo' piratical fun.

Hopes t' be seein' ya 'round th' Pub often.

Maryland, eh? Tis a lovely state.

:ph34r:

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Merry comes in from the cold, her face tight and so are her (_) (_).

she sees another newbie here, and offers her tankard to be filled... something hot tonight, if you please!

welcome to the pub, tis full of games, and wild people.

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Good Day to ye master Freebird!! Hope you find sailing these waters to yer liking......here is a dram of me good rum for you....and the rest o the bottle shall be for little ole me!! Cheers! :o:unsure::o

"If you would have fought like men you would not die like dogs!" Anne Bonney

Women who behave rarely make history! - unknown

"SAFETY MEETING!!!!" Capt. Mason

There is no problem that cannot be solved with the use of black powder!!!!!

Welcome to tha pub mate! Well met indeed. I raise me tankard o' Tattoo to ye! Cheers :angry:

barbadossambanner0zj.jpg

"There be the chest, inside be the gold, we took them all. Spent them and traded them. We frittered them away on drink and food and pleasurable company. The more we gave them away, the more we came to realize... the drink would not satisfy, food turned to ash in our mouths, and all the pleasurable company in the world could not slake our lust. We are cursed men....Compelled by greed we were, and now we are consumed by it."

Welcome to the Pub, Freebird. Gramercy fer the drink.

(Ray, I'll have a Stoli's on the rocks.)

Cheers!

I wonder if one of the most important steps on our journey is the one in which we throw away the map.

-- Loreena McKennitt

My fathers knew of wind and tide, and my blood is maritime.

-- Stan Rogers

I don't pretend to be captain weird.

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

I hear say somethin' 'bout free drinks, so here I be! Welcome aboard, mate. Hope you enjoy yer stay! You'll find a few others here who are very much into Halloween, such as yerself. Carry on with the drinks!

Make mine a tall bourbon.

Drunken_Parrot_Bar_Sign.jpg

You will be flogged. And God willing, come morning, you will be flogged some more.

:lol: Welcome Freebird :lol:

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."